Author Topic: NFL Week 15  (Read 1474 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NFL Week 15
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »
Tony's got back spasms! :o

but winning 7-3!!! 8)

what i tell yall fam?!?

7 sacks!!! :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »
TELL ME YALL SAW THE RAVEN/STEELER GAME! :o :o :o

anyone who missed the "controversial game winning TD"...http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d4fba4&campaign=ec0009 (skip to 4:40)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 07:50:27 PM by Chamillitary Click »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
^ yea, um, it didnt look like it, the ball didnt look like it passed the line, esp enough to turn it over

OchoCinco

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 08:42:28 PM »
Tony's got back spasms! :o

but winning 7-3!!! 8)

what i tell yall fam?!?

7 sacks!!! :o

i thot u were a giants fan

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 09:01:20 PM »
He might be back but will he ever be the same player?that questionable....jets are taking it this year!

Brady will be back and be the same overrated QB he always was. He could seriously come back and throw 50 INTs with zero TDs, for 1500 yards on the season and complete less than 40% of his passes and I guarantee more blame will be on every other person on his team than on him.

is somebody mad.. i think so

It's no secret that I hate the guy. I just get sick to my stomach when a team this year plays the Patriots and runs the ball right through them on the opening drive because of a worse defense than last year and the announcers somehow find a way to imply that if Brady was playing it wouldn't have been so easy.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »
giants lookin CRAP without Plax (Jacobs hurt 2nite 2)..if Haynesworth is out for the year, these playoffs are wide open..it seemed a lock titans-giants s.b. imo..now maybe either of them may not make it..gotta love the NFL lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 09:03:15 PM »
gmen took a rough loss today...panthers are fucked
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2008, 09:03:56 PM »
giants lookin CRAP without Plax (Jacobs hurt 2nite 2)..if Haynesworth is out for the year, these playoffs are wide open..it seemed a lock titans-giants s.b. imo..now maybe either of them may not make it..gotta love the NFL lol

g-men are 2-2 w/o plax overall, but yes they are not look'n well the last 2 weeks.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2008, 09:05:15 PM »

g-men are 2-2 w/o plax overall, but yes they are not look'n well the last 2 weeks.
2-2 still very avg..very bad last 2 weeks..2 division L's..that eagles loss (at home) would worry me.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »
Brady overrated?that's just laughable the stats speak for themselves.I mean I'm a jets and part of me was happy when brady got hurt but to call him overrated is laughable.I mean where would the colts be with peyton.maybe their defense isn't all that but who cares when they would put up 40 to 50 points on.a consistent basis.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2008, 11:25:57 PM »
Brady overrated?that's just laughable the stats speak for themselves.I mean I'm a jets and part of me was happy when brady got hurt but to call him overrated is laughable.I mean where would the colts be with peyton.maybe their defense isn't all that but who cares when they would put up 40 to 50 points on.a consistent basis.

The Colts have Peyton and they don't put up 40 to 50 points game.

And outside of last year Brady's stats weren't all that impressive. My thing isn't so much about stats. Bledsoe had one of his best numerical years when he was on the Bills but his on field play wasn't all that great. Neither is Brady's. He does extremely well because he gets a lot of time to find wide open WRs with more yards after the catch than before it. You take away Brady's time in the pocket and cover the up the WRs to the point where only great throws will be completions and you get what we got last Superbowl; a very mediocre QB.

What was thw hole point of your post? You went from Brady's stats to something about the Colts and Manning. I'm confused.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »
My point is that brady is not overrated and the patriots are not the same team without him.I used the colts as reference because with peyton they wouldn't be shit.the fact is without brady the patriots would not have won all their superbowls.u mean you must be plain ignorant if you think brady is overrated.just the fact that they've gone from blowing away the competition to barely fighting for a playoff spot is testament to what he brings to the team.so he had one bad game in the superbowl but he's already got rings.the giants were a team of destiny last season.the fact is brady will be a hall of famer and is considered one of the best qbs to do it.he's got the stats and the rings to back it up.how many times has he been under pressure and delivered?countless times.he's the heart of that franchise.

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »
No wait shallow you must be right and every single NFL analyst must be wrong.ha ha ha ha.no you must be right brady is a mediocre qb that's why he's got all those rings righ?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2008, 11:55:04 PM »
 8) bring on the birds.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2008, 11:59:54 PM »
No wait shallow you must be right and every single NFL analyst must be wrong.ha ha ha ha.no you must be right brady is a mediocre qb that's why he's got all those rings righ?

He got his rings from Spygate. That's why they got handled by the Giants last year.