Author Topic: NFL Week 15  (Read 1475 times)

Jaydc555

Re: NFL Week 15
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »
Do you really think the patriots were the only team that did that type of shit?and what about all the games they won after that spygate shit?ygr fact is the patriots are the most hated team in the NFL so all this kind of talk is expected.they lose one game and people calling on them like they haven't been the most dominate team

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 08:02:35 AM »
giants lookin CRAP without Plax (Jacobs hurt 2nite 2)..if Haynesworth is out for the year, these playoffs are wide open..it seemed a lock titans-giants s.b. imo..now maybe either of them may not make it..gotta love the NFL lol

g-men are 2-2 w/o plax overall, but yes they are not look'n well the last 2 weeks.
2-2 still very avg..very bad last 2 weeks..2 division L's..that eagles loss (at home) would worry me.

you worry about next week when the Steelers wax you.

the pats btw jaydc, are cheaters.  don't stck up for them.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 08:05:01 AM »
Do you really think the patriots were the only team that did that type of shit?and what about all the games they won after that spygate shit?ygr fact is the patriots are the most hated team in the NFL so all this kind of talk is expected.they lose one game and people calling on them like they haven't been the most dominate team

well 18-1 w/o a SB ....thats the ultimate choke job
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »
It is true that is a choke

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2008, 11:05:36 AM »
steelers ain't waxin' shit
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2008, 02:24:15 PM »
Tony's got back spasms! :o

but winning 7-3!!! 8)

what i tell yall fam?!?

7 sacks!!! :o

i thot u were a giants fan

hell no, i hate the G-Men!

straight Jets, but i root for the Boys too. ;) 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2008, 03:16:57 PM »
My point is that brady is not overrated and the patriots are not the same team without him.I used the colts as reference because with peyton they wouldn't be shit.the fact is without brady the patriots would not have won all their superbowls.u mean you must be plain ignorant if you think brady is overrated.just the fact that they've gone from blowing away the competition to barely fighting for a playoff spot is testament to what he brings to the team.so he had one bad game in the superbowl but he's already got rings.the giants were a team of destiny last season.the fact is brady will be a hall of famer and is considered one of the best qbs to do it.he's got the stats and the rings to back it up.how many times has he been under pressure and delivered?countless times.he's the heart of that franchise.

The Pats blew away most teams last year, and only last year. Every year before that they were fighting for wins. If they win this year with out Brady it proves how needed he really is to that system. They are en route to be 11-5 with a QB that hasn't stared a game since high school.

The Colts are a completely different team. They were good all those years because they were a team built around pass offense first, everything else second, and they never won a Superbowl. In fact the year they did win the Superbowl Manning had one of his worst years and played very mediocre in most of the playoffs, but they won because the team was better than they had ever been and they had a defense that could stop the run.

The NFL has to sell it's sport and they do that by selling the QB to the masses. When in doubt the MVP is always a QB. The QB is never as important as the 5 guys on the o-line but you can't sell a left guard in the media. But then there is the NFL that tries to convince us the QB wins the game, wins the Superbowl, and with out his amazing play the team would be nothing, and when the WB throws a pick and the team loses, that's why the team lost 42 to 7. The QB is the single most important individual on a team, followed closely by the RB, but he is not the most important aspect of a team. Here are the most important aspects of a Superbowl winning:

1) Stopping the run - you let any team run 200 to 400 yarsd on you and you better just give up before the game is over.

2) Running the ball - if you can't establish a solid ground game to pick up short yards and rely on a pass first offense to win you better hope for luck on your side

3) Special teams - if you can't return punts and kick offs for any yards, and more importantly allow other teams to have big gains off them you're killing yourself

4) Passing the ball - obviously you're going to need to be able to throw down field in come from behind situations. Now the west coast style dump pass approach is more a modified run game than a pass. Any QB can learn how to hit wide open men 3 yards down field or at the line. I'm talking specifically about actually throwing the ball to WRs and TEs that are covered somewhat.

5) Stopping the pass - the last thing you need to work on to make a Superbowl winner is this because if you are great wit hat leat 3 of the other 4 you already have a strong contender but if you're Pass D sucks horribly you can't win much either.

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »
^if your rankings are correct with those top 5, i like my titans chances 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2008, 03:43:57 PM »
Alright shallow you proved your point and I do agree with pretty much everything you said.word.

OchoCinco

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2008, 03:45:17 PM »
next week predictions

steelers- 23
titans- 14

Panthers- 20
Giants- 10

Both the Titans and Giants Peaked way to early and now the rest of the year is gunna be rough.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »
next week predictions

steelers- 23
titans- 14

Panthers- 20
Giants- 10

Both the Titans and Giants Peaked way to early and now the rest of the year is gunna be rough.
i agree with the outcomes, i dont think steelers will score 23 points though

tonights prediction
eagles 30
browns 10

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »
Alright shallow you proved your point and I do agree with pretty much everything you said.word.

Really? That's a first. I'm glad we see eye to eye.

Then who keeps dissing me? I've gone from 111 to 107 in a couple days. I don't mind the diss, I just like to know why.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »
no doubt Steelers bust the Titans open next week. ;)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »
no doubt Steelers bust the Titans open next week. ;)

I don't see enough by either team right now to call that game. Steelers aren't as great as they seem in my opinion. They've won a few games now they should have lost. They can still go all the way but you can't count on flukes or teams to beat themselves for too long. Even in Pit I can see the Colts winning, and I'd bet on them for sure if Sanders is back and healthy and no one else gets injured. I can also see every playoff team but the Broncos and Jets winning convincingly Steel Town.

My current prediction for the AFC is

Round 1
1. Steelers
2. Titans
3. Dolphins
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Patriots

Colts will walk over the Broncos and the Pats will beat the Dolphins.

Round 2
1. Steelers
2. Titans
3. Colts
4. Pats

Colts over the Titans if everyone is healthy on Indy or if Haynesworth is injured and Bellicheck comes back to Pit with a plan and shuts them down.

AFC Championship

1. Colts
2. Patriots

If it's in Indy where it will be unless NE gets help from the Phins losing next week Indy takes it.

I wonder how right I'm going to end up being.

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2008, 04:43:24 PM »
It isn't me shallow I surf the board on my blackberry and it runs a beta version of the forum and I am unable to give or take away peoples karma...but who knows on another thread someone gave me a minus simply because I said paid the cost to be the boss was a garbage album.which it is.so maybe you offended someones team ha ha