Author Topic: NFL Week 15  (Read 1477 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NFL Week 15
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2008, 05:18:46 PM »
^refs are corupt; i wouldnt be surprized if they were deep in gambling.

they have so much control over the game; they can call a hold on every single play on somebody if they wanted to & a 30 yard play gets brought back because of some bullshit call.

FUCK REFS! >:(

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2008, 05:22:30 PM »
^refs are corupt; i wouldnt be surprized if they were deep in gambling.

they have so much control over the game; they can call a hold on every single play on somebody if they wanted to & a 30 yard play gets brought back because of some bullshit call.

FUCK REFS! >:(

Hey, they gave the Pats the game against Oakland with the Tuck rule. Brady was touching the ball with both hands when he was stripped. How you call that an incomplete pass is beyond me.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »
NFL hates al davis lol

and yes, the "tuck"' = B.S.  even Pats fans up here admit that lol.  but 3 SB's later and it's a mere memory.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:20 PM »
NFL hates al davis lol

and yes, the "tuck"' = B.S.  even Pats fans up here admit that lol.  but 3 SB's later and it's a mere memory.

That call wasn't made and Bledsoe gets his job back. No 3, 2 , 0r 1 Superbowls for Brady. Fuck those refs. Fucking Brady owed his entire life to those idiot officials.