Author Topic: Lil' Wayne's "A Milli" Takes MTV's Top Hip-Hop Song of 2008  (Read 431 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Lil' Wayne's "A Milli" Takes MTV's Top Hip-Hop Song of 2008
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 05:02:32 AM »
I agree with the #1, you can not say "A Milli" wasnt the hiphop monster hit of the year

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 08:09:32 AM »

they dont even play music anymore
thats where MTV2 comes in

ive never heard 4, 16, 17, 23, 24, 26, 27
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 08:24:29 AM by Blunt Tyme »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2008, 02:30:01 PM »
I agree with the #1, you can not say "A Milli" wasnt the hiphop monster hit of the year

Yeah basically...even if you hate it, that shit was the main song of the year by far.

GottiValentino

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 03:01:37 PM »
TI and Rihanna was my favorite commercial hip hop song on this list

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 03:08:33 PM »

Yeah basically...even if you hate it, that shit was the main song of the year by far.

Just because a bunch of morons like it doesn't make it the song of the year. The list should be about quality, not quantity. The song's beat sucks, the lyrics suck, the chorus sucks, his voice sucks. What exactly do people like about the song?

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »

Just because a bunch of morons like it doesn't make it the song of the year. The list should be about quality, not quantity. The song's beat sucks, the lyrics suck, the chorus sucks, his voice sucks. What exactly do people like about the song?

cuz its Lil Wayne and now a days its cool to be a Lil Wayne fan

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 03:26:21 PM »
The Game's My Life>>>this list.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »

For real?

That's one of the worst tracks released this year.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »
28 In '08: Commercially Released Hip-Hop Singles
some of y'all gotta stop bitching (not at anyone in particular) and accept MTV for what it is.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GottiValentino

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 03:55:13 PM »

For real?

That's one of the worst tracks released this year.

I thought it was dope

maybe cuz I met a hot chick in a club while this was playing and it stuck with me ha ha

it is catchy as fuck though

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 04:52:17 PM »

LOL, who's to say they are morons? It's a lot of elitist hip hop fans out there, along with even more who just follow whatever is "hot." With A Milli, I always thought it was overrated, but it is very catchy and the beat bangs hard. He is not sayin ANYTHING on it, and says some very wack lines...but Wayne's the "hottest" thing out to most people, and they love everything he does.

I just take these lists for what they are...doesn't mean I agree, but they are usually just reportin a mixture of what everybody likes most, and what they promoted the most which ended up making people like it.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

LOL, who's to say they are morons? It's a lot of elitist hip hop fans out there, along with even more who just follow whatever is "hot." With A Milli, I always thought it was overrated, but it is very catchy and the beat bangs hard. He is not sayin ANYTHING on it, and says some very wack lines...but Wayne's the "hottest" thing out to most people, and they love everything he does.

I just take these lists for what they are...doesn't mean I agree, but they are usually just reportin a mixture of what everybody likes most, and what they promoted the most which ended up making people like it.

Dang i forgot to mention you in the overall poster of the year vote!! Easily on the best here!

pz!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits