Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 1804 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: NFL Playoffs
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2009, 08:38:32 PM »
we just got robbed a great ending

damn NFL refs
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »
fuckin mitchbade fuckfaces!
well at least manning got MVP
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »
lmao at u all crying....some mvp manning is, hes so great yet he stays losing. Made my night, Sproles is a beast8)

this just topped off my night after watching this too, i aint a big hockey guy but i like to watch the juniors championship

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:47:10 PM by OchoCinco »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2009, 08:48:05 PM »
lmao at u all crying....some mvp manning is, hes so great yet he stays losing. made my night,sproles is a beast ; 8)

you know nothing about foot sports

did you see those BS calls in OT??  i dont have a dog in the race here but the colts got screwed on two calls that gave the chargiers the game

glad the Giants earn thier playoff victories  8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2009, 08:50:02 PM »
yeah some of them calls were str8 george bushshit

lmao at u all crying....some mvp manning is, hes so great yet he stays losing. made my night,sproles is a beast ; 8)

did you see those BS calls in OT??  i dont have a dog in the race here but the colts got screwed on two calls that gave the chargiers the game

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »

actually i didnt see em hah i went downstairs then came up to see the facemask only hah

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »
yeah some of them calls were str8 george bushshit

hahahaha

the chargers are a great story as far as LT and Gates being hurt and they still took the game to OT

the ending was gay but both teams deserved it

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2009, 08:58:06 PM »
Yeah it was near the end that the Colts were not favored by the refs but they have been on the good end of a lot of bullshit ref calls before. The Colts simply suck. They are a shitty team and the only real reason they won in 06 was luck. They played two terrible offenses and then New England fell apart in the second half.

The Chargers are horrible though. The Titans are going to beat the fuck out them so bad next week. Sproles sucks, Rivers sucks, and they just aren't good. But what they have is a completely shit Colts team to play against. Sure the Colts would have won if Manning played like he did against Jack but that doesn't happen often with any QB. I can't even blame the refs. The Colts had too many chances to put this game away and they just kept fucking up. Of course they couldn't run the ball to save their lives as usual but they couldn't even stop the pass rush when it counted. Of course the killer was special teams. They simply cannot return a ball or stop a return. Pittsburgh would have eaten them alive next week if Indy came in the way they did, and Chargers have no chance of winning another game.

Indy needs to completely restructure their team, but they aren't going to. Peyton's not the type of guy but if I were him I'd be asking for trade right now.

Jaydc555

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2009, 09:13:46 PM »
Maybe the refs were trying to make up for all the games the chargers lost in the season because of bullshit Calls

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2009, 09:38:02 PM »
The Colts simply suck. They are a shitty team and the only real reason they won in 06 was luck.

that's where i stopped readiing

winning a SB is not "luck"

getting a tuck rule, now THATS luck ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »
Maybe the refs were trying to make up for all the games the chargers lost in the season because of bullshit Calls

what, all 1 of them? ;)

Jaydc555

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »
Every team has to live with bad calls and good calls.refs are only human they aren't perfect.the colts lost the game no blame can be put on anyone else

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2009, 09:53:54 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2009, 10:08:14 PM »
Giants will repeat this year.dolphins win tommorow!