Author Topic: Joe Budden response to Ransom Slap: It's Over  (Read 516 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Joe Budden response to Ransom Slap: It's Over
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 01:45:14 PM »
i dont know, it just seems everyone on this board is like "OMG, Budden made a smart move!".

but lets be real, if Budden was the one who slapped Ransom's best friend, or Budden was the guy who kept going or even started it, it get comments like "funny", "awesome", "Budden is the fucking man".

but Ransom does it to a favorite & now its all, "wow! Ransom is a bitch", "fuck Ransom", etc.

no hate to you D, your my boy. there are numerous threads about this "beef" & everyone just seems to be Joe Budden biased, just my observation lol.

He didn't slap his boy, he slapped his boy's brother. Lol. Budden did make a smart move so no more innocent dudes who don't have shit to do with it get pulled in the mix. I would have felt the same way if Budden had slapped an innocent dude. Budden addressed Ransom personally, and he took it like a wimp.

thats what im saying, id like to see Budden in Ransoms shoes to see how you would REALLY react.

i dont think it would be the same way.

Personally, I believe Budden would have addressed dude personally like when he came to his block and not hit innocent dudes like Ransom did.

he probably would have, but im saying if Budden did smack around an innocent dude; a majority of this board would have his back with that, thats all.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 01:46:06 PM »
i dont know, it just seems everyone on this board is like "OMG, Budden made a smart move!".

but lets be real, if Budden was the one who slapped Ransom's best friend, or Budden was the guy who kept going or even started it, it get comments like "funny", "awesome", "Budden is the fucking man".

but Ransom does it to a favorite & now its all, "wow! Ransom is a bitch", "fuck Ransom", etc.

no hate to you D, your my boy. there are numerous threads about this "beef" & everyone just seems to be Joe Budden biased, just my observation lol.

He didn't slap his boy, he slapped his boy's brother. Lol. Budden did make a smart move so no more innocent dudes who don't have shit to do with it get pulled in the mix. I would have felt the same way if Budden had slapped an innocent dude. Budden addressed Ransom personally, and he took it like a wimp.

thats what im saying, id like to see Budden in Ransoms shoes to see how you would REALLY react.

Personally, I believe Budden would have addressed dude personally like when he came to his block and not hit innocent dudes like Ransom did.

he probably would have, but im saying if Budden did smack around an innocent dude; a majority of this board would have his back with that, thats all.

True, but I wouldn't be a Budden fan after that. Lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 01:46:57 PM »

True, but I wouldn't be a Budden fan after that. Lol.

lol, me either. ;) ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 02:00:36 PM »

Your totally right about that. Thats just how this board works lol, they'll obv take the side of the fav before the nobody. But ME personally, if Budden slapped someone that irrelevent to the situation, i would be like wtf.....that guy was too pointless to slap, why didnt he go lookin for Ransom!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 02:14:52 PM »

Your totally right about that. Thats just how this board works lol, they'll obv take the side of the fav before the nobody. But ME personally, if Budden slapped someone that irrelevent to the situation, i would be like wtf.....that guy was too pointless to slap, why didnt he go lookin for Ransom!!!

thats cuz ur a beast Killa! 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »

thats cuz ur a beast Killa! 8)

You know wut it is lol!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »
it was a bitch move as far as ramsom and co. slapping the random dude but joe shoulda ethered the nigga and gave ransom a reason to never return to hip hop.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 05:54:51 PM »
Forreal. Ransom's homie slapped a dude who was an affiliate of one of Joe Budden's affiliate. How lame is that?

All that showing up at peoples houses shit ain't cool. Fuck around and do it to the wrong person and watch what kind of footage the camera man ends up with.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »

but lets be real, if Budden was the one who slapped Ransom's best freind, or Budden was the guy who kept going or even started it, it get comments like "funny", "awesome", "Budden is the fucking man".

I'm hope you're not talking about me, cuz if you knew me (or my posts) you know I hate violence and I always discourage beef like this.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »

but lets be real, if Budden was the one who slapped Ransom's best freind, or Budden was the guy who kept going or even started it, it get comments like "funny", "awesome", "Budden is the fucking man".

All good I did not take it as a diss at all homie.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 10:47:01 PM »

That's cuz alot of the peeps on this board are really young (or have no backbone) and they won't stand up for their own beliefs and morals, they will just adopt their favorite artists'..    Even if it's something they don't support..  I stopped supporting this beef after Joe went to a dude's house.  Leave it on wax.

Edit: Out of all the beef vlogs this year, the one that does exact opposite speaks more than those other vids ever will..  A humble rapper, one exists..
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:51:13 PM by The-Leak »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 01:12:20 AM »

That's cuz alot of the peeps on this board are really young (or have no backbone) and they won't stand up for their own beliefs and morals, they will just adopt their favorite artists'..    Even if it's something they don't support..  I stopped supporting this beef after Joe went to a dude's house.  Leave it on wax.

Edit: Out of all the beef vlogs this year, the one that does exact opposite speaks more than those other vids ever will..  A humble rapper, one exists..

Real talk. I dont wanna see the same damn thing on worldstar every god damn day, ppl talkin wreckless on videos n shit, fuck outta here with that shit, its getting hella old!!!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2008, 04:02:31 AM »
Joe Budden ends it like a man supposed to...! fuck that random slappin footages...! fuck that screamin and shoutin.. flashing guns and area codes.. fuck that..