Author Topic: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 4577 times)

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
Re: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »
i dont understand why people keep moaning about him not releasing this and that after all the tracks he's given us in the past 2years..ok i agree, i want to see BOSS, and his death row stuff but after all most of you probably wont even buy his album but just dl it anyway..in the past year and a bit, 3 cds of dope hhw, st valentines day bossacre, block obama vol 1 & 2..thats more than enough..i reckon crooked i is a victim of his own dopeness..people just want more and more..

EFFeX

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2009, 07:33:32 PM »
but after all most of you probably wont even buy his album but just dl it anyway..

THANK YOU.

It's the SAME people that complain when West Coast CDs don't sell. Everyone talks a good talk, but no one takes money out their pocket to support good music.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2009, 09:06:38 PM »
I Was listening to the dj muggs show right now and they played crooked go hard and damn i mean i listened to it before online but offline it sounded better i dont maybe its because i didnt click on it it just came on but it is fire crook does go hard i hope he can break into mainstream one day. I dont maybe crook hasnt tryed to sell in the stores because he knows that sells are low right now.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2009, 06:27:01 PM »
but homie when was the last time crooked had a album that was in stores for his fans to buy it?
how can we support him when he doesnt drop a fuckin album?
shit I got
gza
rza
face
z-ro
tech n9ne
above the law
and shit even crooked muzik to listen to but I have copped all their albums cuz they dropped albums, crooked has not!

but after all most of you probably wont even buy his album but just dl it anyway..

THANK YOU.

It's the SAME people that complain when West Coast CDs don't sell. Everyone talks a good talk, but no one takes money out their pocket to support good music.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »
but homie when was the last time crooked had a album that was in stores for his fans to buy it?
shit I got
gza
rza
face
z-ro
tech n9ne
above the law
and shit even crooked muzik to listen to but I have copped all their albums cuz they dropped albums, crooked has not!

THANK YOU.

I hear what your saying and my comment was directed at everyone, but there really are Hip Hop fans in this generation that literally don't buy albums period. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the some of the people that say "Where's the album Crook?" wouldn't buy it anyway.

westsiderider323

« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »
who cares if ill always be an internet rapper as long as he keeps droppin dope shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2009, 07:38:29 PM »
nah you speakin on some real str8 up!
its become jus something to say for the fuck of it, "
where's that crooked album?
ahh he aint dropped yet, he aint gon never drop" typa shit
cuz ima tell you str8 up I havent bought albums in a long time and Im prolly not, but if crooked drops (in 2000, 1990, 2010, wtc..) Im coppin a few of em!
but he hasnt dropped, he hasnt given the chance to his "fans" that he cares about to go out and support him!
cats go to a show to have a good time
get at females, start shit,....
jus cuz his show "sells out" or cats were feelin it dont mean shit anymore!

shit I got
gza
rza
face
z-ro
tech n9ne
above the law

THANK YOU.

I hear what your saying and my comment was directed at everyone, but there really are Hip Hop fans in this generation that literally don't buy albums period. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the some of the people that say "Where's the album Crook?" wouldn't buy it anyway.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2009, 11:06:49 AM »
cuz ima tell you str8 up I havent bought albums in a long time and Im prolly not, but if crooked drops (in 2000, 1990, 2010, wtc..) Im coppin a few of em!
but he hasnt dropped, he hasnt given the chance to his "fans" that he cares about to go out and support him!

We'll see about that, he's the headliner for a show I'm doin at the end of Febuary....

But yeah, y'all are right about the not buying CD's thing.... cats ain't got chippers for that no more...
$12 on a fucken CD, or download that bitch for free and put the $12 on the groceries??? easy choice to make when you put it in perspective...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2009, 05:38:10 PM »
Im listening to gangsta rap and lord jesus crooked can sure spit like a mutha he can sure spit

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2009, 05:42:56 PM »
yeah I want crooked to spit over that solo str8 murder it

Im listening to gangsta rap and lord jesus crooked can sure spit like a mutha he can sure spit
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2009, 06:35:38 PM »
Which gangsta rap?the one with daz and kurupt or the one with treach and scarface

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2009, 06:43:59 PM »
some real shit

We'll see about that, he's the headliner for a show I'm doin at the end of Febuary....

But yeah, y'all are right about the not buying CD's thing.... cats ain't got chippers for that no more...
$12 on a fucken CD, or download that bitch for free and put the $12 on the groceries??? easy choice to make when you put it in perspective...
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »
Which gangsta rap?the one with daz and kurupt or the one with treach and scarface

The one with scarface

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »

haha not a fan of treach but he was dope on that and face
god damn face, facemobbbbbbbbb thats all i gotta say

The one with scarface
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2009, 08:59:25 PM »

Both are sick, but I like the DPG one better.