Author Topic: so how was ur new years eve?  (Read 613 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: so how was ur new years eve?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2009, 07:02:34 PM »
I was the doorman at a night club to help one of my friend who is managing the shit. It was my first experience as a member of security staff and i can tell you that we all got it up the ass. There was 450 places available but some dude let more than 600 persons get to the second floor. Thank lord the police didn't come inside. It's something sadening to see these people when you're not part of them, doing dumb shit getting drunk to a point were there's no fun. I had to get 3 guys out cause they were trouble makers. When we closed the bar, a bunch of sexy bitches were crying cuz they had lost their coat or their boyfriend left with it and it was like -30 C outside, it was just funny to look at them freezing outside. it was so cold that there was smoke coming inside like it was a pyrotechnic effect everytime someone would open the door. Speaking of the door, you couldn't see the metal it was all covered with ice. After that we had the staff party to the owner's house, i left drunk like a mothafucka around 10 am with a couple of fine ass bitches phone calls in my pocket. I think i got side line job now
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 07:53:05 PM by Waassup Bitch »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »
killed 2 bottles of xo cognac, started on a big henny bottle, sang some queen, smoked an L, passed out around 2, weeeaaak...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »
thizzles and blizzles. 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2009, 10:38:43 PM »
Dope ; first part at a friend house then went to a stipclub to get some Czech pussy , nice start of 09

Rick McCrank

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2009, 05:09:11 PM »
arent u afraid of STDs?

a little bit but I've always been Kenny Rogers aka The Gambler

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2009, 05:14:03 PM »
Mine was good but at the same time really weird... I went to TAO (rave) and I couldnt find any parking that cost less than 30 bux.. so I parked.. my friend forgot her phone in my car and we were only like 2 min away from my car when shes like:
Friend: Dude, I left my phone in your car...
Me: Dude, fuck your phone.
Friend: HaHa okay.... :-\

lol I was so eager to get in the rave that I didnt give a shit.. so by the time I actually meet up with everyone we have to stand in line to get in. They dont allow u to bring backpacks or anything so they make u hang them outside where literally anyone can just walk by and take everything so I sneak in my big purse with all my stuff in it. My friend (the one who left her phone in my car) only had her receipt on her and not the actual ticket so they wouldnt let her in..  I took the some E about 20 min before and didnt even feel my roll yet but I started feeling really weird... after I got in my bf was yelling at me to come back because they arent letting my friend in so then I look over and see a group of asain kids and I go over there:
Me: Hi guys, can u please hold my purse and not run away?
Asains: Uhhh.. sure...
Me: Thank you so much, please let me trust you because I have my cash, camera, credit cards, and my life is practically in that bag.. when I get back ill give you guys some ciggs... ???
Asains: Umm.. ok

so I go back to see whats going on with my friend and they arent letting her in, she doesnt have her cell phone on her so she looks at me and shes like:
Friend: Listen Natalie, we need to meet up somewhere before we get lost..
Me: Hold that thought *runs back to the asains to check on my bag and to give them ciggs*

by the time I get back shes nowhere in sight and I ask the gaurd 2 tell me where she is and he points me in some weird direction and he keeps on getting annoyed with me because im asking him the same question like 3 times lol.. so then were on a mission to find my friend (keep in mind there are  maybe 50,000 people there and like 15 entrances) so as were walking to find her more and more time passes and I feel more and more hopeless telling myself "who the fuck am I kidding??? Im not going to find her here.. its like finding a needle in a haystack" all the while im getting guilt trips from the bf..
Bf: you did your friend so dirty...
Me: I know.. I feel really bad lets just find her :-[ :(
Bf: damn dude, how could u do that to her
Me: I wasnt thinking :-\
Bf: you damn sure werent
*makes me feel even worse than I already feel* so im walking around trying to look for her in the heat, waiting for my roll to kick in, thinking about how I fucked up everyones night, how its my fault she doesnt have a cell, my fault I didnt listen to her when she told me to meet her somewhere.. MY FAULT! lol.. so out of the blue like 40 min later we see her and she forgives me.. lol.. anyways, the night turned out well all in all.. though it was a strange night (I honestly dont know what got into me) and I said some things I wish I wouldnt have said, I basically had a great night though lol.. sorry if its too long, but yeah thats my story lol..

sooooo how was ur night? 8)

haha what a crazy night
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2009, 05:36:31 PM »

Floydness

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2009, 09:48:23 PM »
how funny would it be though if they just bailed and went on a little shopping spree with your credit cards

I would have just called my bank right away... ;)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 03:51:23 PM »
day 4 of no cigarettes...... i think i'm gone make it!  ;D
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2009, 05:15:06 PM »
^ they say if you can go for 3 days then you can go forever... and you're 1 day more than that, congrats  8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2009, 05:44:12 PM »
^ i went 8 months and am smoking again, i fuckin hate cigs

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2009, 05:46:01 PM »
damn that sucks... guess you just gotta try your hardest to never pick up a bogi to begin with  :-\

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
you gotta turn your addiction into hate for the product itself, that's what my mama did whenever she see tobacco she reminds me of godzilla

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2009, 01:22:12 AM »
My New Years involved popping antibiotics and feeling like someone kicked me in the throat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2009, 03:11:17 AM »
got boozed and hooked up with a hottie, didnt spend a cent, good night for me!