Author Topic: The Game not retiring: new album produced by Cool & Dre  (Read 1575 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Re: The Game not retiring: new album produced by Cool & Dre
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 11:35:02 AM »
I'd rather he do a full album with Jr rotem.those two always create fire together.just blaze even would be better

I hated the game tracks with just blaze, cant get into his production at all

If i had to choose 1 producer besides Dre with Game would be DJ Khalil, My Bitch and Da Shit were  8)

I would prefer Damizza Dj Muggs Or Scott Strorch

Muggs would be cool

Ha it would give game some grimmy beats

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Paul

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2009, 11:39:42 AM »
I'd rather he do a full album with Jr rotem.those two always create fire together.just blaze even would be better

If i had to choose 1 producer besides Dre with Game would be DJ Khalil, My Bitch and Da Shit were  8)

Muggs would be cool

thats when game sounds best over some raw drums and dark sounds, muggs would give him the guidence he needs when making an album too
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 02:51:46 PM by Paul »
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mygla

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2009, 12:20:33 PM »
as far as i'm concerned, Hate It Or Love It is by far the greatest song Game has appeared on, so I'm all for some more Cool & Dre/Game.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2009, 02:25:31 PM »

Muggs would be cool

thats when game sounds best over some raw drums and dark sounds, muggs would give him the guidence he needs when aming an album too

Damn Game over Muggs production would be insane! A Scott Storch album would be dope aswell, dunno bout Cool & Dre they hit and miss

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »
this album is gonna get old fast. their beats are tight but a whole album ?....!! ??? 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »
God damn, maybe when this album flops he'll finally retire. Game ain't good for the west coast, he hasn't done shit for it other then make himself a few million dollars.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2009, 04:31:51 PM »
We all know he wasn't retiring period. But i doubt his next album is being produced entirely by Cool N Dre. And were lucky if we see it by the end of this year, i highly doubt it though!!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »
it wont be all produced my cool & dre ill tell u that

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »
God damn, maybe when this album flops he'll finally retire. Game ain't good for the west coast, he hasn't done shit for it other then make himself a few million dollars.

Game has done alot for the coast, he brought, Ya Boy, Glasses, Nippsey, Clyde, Juice, Dubb, Jay Rock, and lots of other westcoast artist to a bigger audience and helped them get more exposure....Back to topic, I do think a album entirelly prodcued by Cool N Dre could be really dope. They always bring heat when working together and they have really good chemistry. Cool n dre have said that they enjoy working with game more than any other artist...I would like to see JR Rotem do altleast half of the production or a full album by JR, JR or Khali are always bringing heat 8)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »
cool...but i wanted him 2 do that d.o.c album...10 chapters...production by quik, yella, and maybe dre...that shit would've been dope... :-\

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2009, 06:28:00 PM »

Game has done alot for the coast, he brought, Ya Boy, Glasses, Nippsey, Clyde, Juice, Dubb, Jay Rock, and lots of other westcoast artist to a bigger audience and helped them get more exposure....Back to topic, I do think a album entirelly prodcued by Cool N Dre could be really dope. They always bring heat when working together and they have really good chemistry. Cool n dre have said that they enjoy working with game more than any other artist...I would like to see JR Rotem do altleast half of the production or a full album by JR, JR or Khali are always bringing heat 8)

Cp-sign all of that. LMAO at Game hasnt done anything for the coast!!!

BIGWORM

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2009, 09:15:37 PM »
I just hope he relaxes on the name dropping and the features. To see an album come out being produced by one team or one person is something I'm looking forward to. More then half the albums out sound like compilations because there is no structure to the albums production they sound like they were slapped together randomly making it sound incomplete and not worth spending the money to buy.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2009, 09:30:13 PM »
Game has done alot for the coast, he brought, Ya Boy, Glasses, Nippsey, Clyde, Juice, Dubb, Jay Rock, and lots of other westcoast artist to a bigger audience and helped them get more exposure

Excuse me? Name one of those artist who's released a major album. Name one of those artists who's a household name. Name one of those artists who's sold over 100,000 copies. Name one of those guys he featured on his own album. More exposure? Yeah, they were nobodies with careers going nowhere, and after Game, their still nobodies with careers going no where. Which one of those guys has made it big? Game has done NOTHING for the westcoast.

Perfect example, 50 Cent. How many guys did 50 make careers for? Buck, Banks, Yayo. How many albums these guys all sell? 5-6 million combined for all their solo's? Their all household names, they all were big stars at one point. He turned arguably moderately talented rappers into millionaires. Game turned arguably better rappers into nothing. I'd bet you any amount of money that every single person you mentioned won't sell even close to what Buck sold. The Game, right after the Doc was released, could've done to Jay Rock and BWS etc exactly what 50 did for G-Unit. You see any of Game's rappers anywhere close to any of G-Unit. NO. So please, please explain how the Game has done anything to help these peoples careers. None of them are even close to releasing a successful album, let alone an unsuccessful album. You Game dick riders need to realize, everything the Game has done, is to benefit himself. He's done nothing. He didn't even feature these guys on any of his OWN albums. Great representative for the west right?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2009, 10:27:39 PM »
Whoever thought he was gonna retire gotta be a joke

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2009, 10:29:33 PM »
cool...but i wanted him 2 do that d.o.c album...10 chapters...production by quik, yella, and maybe dre...that shit would've been dope... :-\

Fucken Cosign that shit would have been amazing!