Author Topic: *Video* Big Fase 100 (The Game's Brother) Interview Pt. 1  (Read 809 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: *Video* Big Fase 100 (The Game's Brother) Interview Pt. 1
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »
My thing is this..like whether fase put him on, or he let him claim is hood or game is a fake blood or blah blah, if game wasn't no blood what then he woulda been killed, for having the CBP On his kneck..u don't never have no hood on u and u aint from there...its bigger than fase cuz niggaz wud get @ u for shit like dat..so that should tell u no matter what kinda work or how much work he put in Game was gang bangin whehter it was 1 year 10 years orwhatever..so if game wasn't never a blood what is the cbp doin on his kneck?? Some 1 answer me that??

So if i go get Cbp on my neck right now that makes me from there? Exactly. Its more to it than having a tattoo,bandana,sagging ya pants, and wearing braids.

Bro my point is simply if game never banged y does he have the shit tatood on his kneck?? Ne nigga wit a hood tatood on em that aint from there wuda ben dealt with ....

Game most likely got that tatt after he blew up plus that's some shit they'd get at Fase for just like when Whiteboy got at Fase for lettin Spider Loc do that video in their hood. His own brother said that he doesn't gang bang and never said Game got put on yet introduced him to the hustle. He didn't even get shot in Compton this fool got shot at some apartments in Bellflower. Fase is the reason he's claimin' blood the nigga never got put on and never put in work and puttin in work is not sellin dope.

If he didnt want spi there why didnt he holla at spi? Spi is from another hood he may not bump into spi again. Fase is from his hood he'll bump into fase at anytime and he could do what he wanted. If spider loc was the problem he would have said something to him. His excuse seemed like bullshit on why he put fase on his ass. Not directly asking you Preme but anybody in general.

I was told by somebody that knows Fase and his family personally that Game paid Whiteboy $500 to do that...I forgot about that ...lol

But most likely it would happen that way because u gave a rival permission to be over there not a pass to get out of there...you're responsible if some shit pop off.

does fase know this...?

He should 'cause one of his family members said it...I dunno if they were lyin or not but that's where it came from

right...and in no way am i tryna dispute it...but if i was fase i would be a lil salty about that...and he doesnt seem that mad @ game...so thats y im kinda on edge about that theory...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »
My thing is this..like whether fase put him on, or he let him claim is hood or game is a fake blood or blah blah, if game wasn't no blood what then he woulda been killed, for having the CBP On his kneck..u don't never have no hood on u and u aint from there...its bigger than fase cuz niggaz wud get @ u for shit like dat..so that should tell u no matter what kinda work or how much work he put in Game was gang bangin whehter it was 1 year 10 years orwhatever..so if game wasn't never a blood what is the cbp doin on his kneck?? Some 1 answer me that??

So if i go get Cbp on my neck right now that makes me from there? Exactly. Its more to it than having a tattoo,bandana,sagging ya pants, and wearing braids.

Bro my point is simply if game never banged y does he have the shit tatood on his kneck?? Ne nigga wit a hood tatood on em that aint from there wuda ben dealt with ....

Game most likely got that tatt after he blew up plus that's some shit they'd get at Fase for just like when Whiteboy got at Fase for lettin Spider Loc do that video in their hood. His own brother said that he doesn't gang bang and never said Game got put on yet introduced him to the hustle. He didn't even get shot in Compton this fool got shot at some apartments in Bellflower. Fase is the reason he's claimin' blood the nigga never got put on and never put in work and puttin in work is not sellin dope.

If he didnt want spi there why didnt he holla at spi? Spi is from another hood he may not bump into spi again. Fase is from his hood he'll bump into fase at anytime and he could do what he wanted. If spider loc was the problem he would have said something to him. His excuse seemed like bullshit on why he put fase on his ass. Not directly asking you Preme but anybody in general.

I was told by somebody that knows Fase and his family personally that Game paid Whiteboy $500 to do that...I forgot about that ...lol

But most likely it would happen that way because u gave a rival permission to be over there not a pass to get out of there...you're responsible if some shit pop off.

does fase know this...?

He should 'cause one of his family members said it...I dunno if they were lyin or not but that's where it came from

right...and in no way am i tryna dispute it...but if i was fase i would be a lil salty about that...and he doesnt seem that mad @ game...so thats y im kinda on edge about that theory...

Yea I feel you but family can be messy so it doesn't have to be true but Trav brought a good point up askin' why Whiteboy didn't trip on Spider then Whiteboy had a video talkin shit about Fase and I dont recall him sayin nothin about Spider....so shit who knows
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »

does fase know this...?

Yea I feel you but family can be messy so it doesn't have to be true but Trav brought a good point up askin' why Whiteboy didn't trip on Spider then Whiteboy had a video talkin shit about Fase and I dont recall him sayin nothin about Spider....so shit who knows

word...like we dont know if was cuz it was spi, or he was really on some piru shit and got @ fase...cuz he know thats a no no...but shit i dont think thats it...cuz brazil is like fase block and glasses use 2 be all thru there...so yea im like trav...what was the purpose...lol

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »
que

D.A UK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2009, 03:16:28 AM »
From what i understand game banged a bit but he aint no super blood like some make out, but hes got more authenticy to his affilation compared to all these rappers claimin gangs combined! Watch the video, spider and his people are leaving as whiteboi is coming towards them, he gets at fase trying to impress game! Game hasnt paid dude game was on tour at the time, then whitebois in a video with juice talking shit about fase! Game dissed spider on body bags, for leaking the footage and dissing fase just to get some publicity. Fase aint realesing game dvd cuz he feels like he should get money for it, and because game turned up at fases house on fases birthday offering to make things up, but fase wanted to talk, game wanted no talking and just making shit up, then AR and G ride got into some shit. Fase said himself game would fuck people up in a fist fight, game aint no joke!
Nas Won! "I prove you lost already"

Okka

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 03:19:59 AM »
From what i understand game banged a bit but he aint no super blood like some make out, but hes got more authenticy to his affilation compared to all these rappers claimin gangs combined! Fase said himself game would fuck people up in a fist fight, game aint no joke!

I thought he's brother and many other said he ain't never banged. I can imagine Game knows how to it, since he's that big.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 05:57:35 AM »

does fase know this...?

word...like we dont know if was cuz it was spi, or he was really on some piru shit and got @ fase...cuz he know thats a no no...but shit i dont think thats it...cuz brazil is like fase block and glasses use 2 be all thru there...so yea im like trav...what was the purpose...lol

Bringing crips through there cant be a no no cause spider was there plenty of times before,glasses use to be there,and fase said white boy fam was one of the first to be bringing crips over there lol. And spi even said he saw white boy over a crip nigga he knows quite a few times so i think that was just a front for not saying game sent him over there. But also you saw the boy who got popped at hot 97 was there the whole day and aint say shit negative lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

THEREALBWS

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 07:02:57 AM »
BiG FASE AINT AS HARD AS U NIGGAS THINK HE IS

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 10:01:32 AM »

I dont think anybody thinks Big Fase is hard especially after seein' him get punched in the face and not do nothin' but I ain't never heard nobody say he's a fake blood neither.....nobody.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 10:16:23 AM »
From what i understand game banged a bit but he aint no super blood like some make out, but hes got more authenticy to his affilation compared to all these rappers claimin gangs combined! Watch the video, spider and his people are leaving as whiteboi is coming towards them, he gets at fase trying to impress game! Game hasnt paid dude game was on tour at the time, then whitebois in a video with juice talking shit about fase! Game dissed spider on body bags, for leaking the footage and dissing fase just to get some publicity. Fase aint realesing game dvd cuz he feels like he should get money for it, and because game turned up at fases house on fases birthday offering to make things up, but fase wanted to talk, game wanted no talking and just making shit up, then AR and G ride got into some shit. Fase said himself game would fuck people up in a fist fight, game aint no joke!

Ain't no such thing as bangin a bit...thats some mark ass shit either ur active or ur a mark from the hood. Game ain't no gang banger it's because of Fase that he can claim Cedar Block and fool his fans but he ain't foolin nobody else.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2009, 10:29:52 AM »
yeah thats still crazy
and all game did was throw that line to spider

I dont think anybody thinks Big Fase is hard especially after seein' him get punched in the face and not do nothin' but I ain't never heard nobody say he's a fake blood neither.....nobody.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.