Author Topic: K-Boy - The Green Tape Download It Here  (Read 311 times)

kboytheprince

• Lil Geezy
K-Boy - The Green Tape Download It Here
« on: January 08, 2009, 06:34:41 PM »
WHAT'S UP, HERE'S MY MIXTAPE IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0XNZ24T

1-Green Tape Intro (Prod. by Tha Warriorz)
2-K-Boy feat. Jay Rock & G. Malone - Eastside Starz
3-Bangloose feat. K Active & Lil’ Bam - California
4-How It Is Interlude
5-Roccett feat. K-Boy & Dough Boy - Gangsta Party
6-K-Boy feat. 211 & Hooda John - We Gangbangaz
7-K-Boy feat. Da Reptiblez - Active
8-K-Boy - Bang On
9-Goin’ 2 Work Interlude
10-G. Malone feat. K-Boy & Roc Slanga - Strapped (Blu Division)
11-G. Malone feat. 211, Mack 10 & The Relativez - Strapped (Damu Division)
12-Redrum feat. Kurupt - When I Come Through
13-K-Boy feat. Jay Rock & Lil’ Bam - Welcome 2 The Eastside
14-G. Malone feat. Mack 10 & Birdman - Big Baller RMX
15-Q feat. K-Boy & Jay Rock - Gutta
16-Kartoon feat. Spider Loc - Talk Of The Town
17-Joe Moses feat. K-Boy & Nipsey Hussle - Flags Up
18-Gangbangin’ Ain’t A Fad Interlude
19-Nipsey Hussle feat. The Game - They Roll
20-K-Boy - That Nigga
21-K-Boy - Dubz Up
22-G. Malone feat. Lil’ Wayne & Birdman - Haterz
23-Snoop Dogg feat. The Game - Gangbangin’ 101
24-Tip Toe feat. K- Boy - In The Hood
25-Positive Message Interlude
26-K-Boy - My Life

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: K-Boy - The Green Tape Download It Here
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »
this my shit, thanks K-Boy!!  ;D

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 10:58:05 PM »
What's up K-Boy?

This shit was banging.  Already got it on the MP3 player and give it a listen often.  Props man

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »
K-Boy, you need to drop that shit untagged. Noone's waiting for three DJ's to ruin your music.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 12:54:49 AM »
K-Boy, you need to drop that shit untagged. Noone's waiting for three DJ's to ruin your music.

YAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN  U ARE SUCH A BROKEN RECORD SMEGMA  :'(

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 12:59:47 AM »

ket K-Boy respond for himself, will ya

midwestryder

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 03:31:30 AM »
shut the hell up ,dj hater . you don't speak for anybody . i am waiting for 3 dj's to make it a dope mixtape. /these dj's don't ruin the music . ungrateful people like you ruin the music not the dj's .just be called you getting the music at all because you could be getting nothing at all. you keepp forgetting you never got free music in the 80's & 90's . so just be thankfull what you get or go to hell & die ,hater.

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 03:32:14 AM »

ket K-Boy respond for himself, will ya
no , because dude is so right & you are totally wrong.so shutthe hell up ,outsider.

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 03:35:41 AM »
i agree about some DJs ruin the listening experience sometimes but to constantly bitch about it is what makes penistamp a loser.

penenstamp

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »
shut the hell up ,dj hater . you don't speak for anybody . i am waiting for 3 dj's to make it a dope mixtape. /these dj's don't ruin the music . ungrateful people like you ruin the music not the dj's .just be called you getting the music at all because you could be getting nothing at all. you keepp forgetting you never got free music in the 80's & 90's . so just be thankfull what you get or go to hell & die ,hater.

Wishing hell and death to me is out of proportion. I'd understand if you'd say that if I raped your mom. All I ask K-Boy is an untagged mixtape and then you come in with a reply like that. Calm down.

kboytheprince

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 09:10:48 AM »
lol u guys r crazy thnx 4 the support im glad u guys enjoyed it and 4 my man dj's dont kill the mixtapes they help break the records and artist. but dont get me wrong sum do fucc up the music far ass screamin thru the whole song, and yes there will b an untagged version soon.

i gotta mixtape droppin wit singer marleik valentines day called the gentleman and the gangsta

and i gotta mixtape called biocoastal im droppin real soon

and my debut album will be realeased digital and a few in stores march 31st called street certified make sure u all cop that.

and glasses malone is droppin march 10th in stores everywhere the beach cruiser make sure yall cop that as well the west is bacc

BLU D GANGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:12:37 AM by kboytheprince »

Shango

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 09:14:16 AM »
tape is bangin, one of my favorites right now

props K-boy

penenstamp

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 10:48:07 AM »
lol u guys r crazy thnx 4 the support im glad u guys enjoyed it and 4 my man dj's dont kill the mixtapes they help break the records and artist. but dont get me wrong sum do fucc up the music far ass screamin thru the whole song,

Those that host this mixtape are some of the worst :-X Supporting these guys as an artist is like supporting the Schutzstaffel in 1940.

I'll check that untagged version though :) When will it be available?

midwestryder

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 10:13:26 AM »

Wishing hell and death to me is out of proportion. I'd understand if you'd say that if I raped your mom. All I ask K-Boy is an untagged mixtape and then you come in with a reply like that. Calm down.
i won't calm down till you shut up about . shut the hell up or get out of my culture. i am tired of hearing the same old stupid closeminded  ignorant bullcrap you spill.  you are wrong & have no idea . ,everybody is tired of your bullcrap about dj's . get over it or leave my culture alone.everything i has said to you is  the truth .  you keepp forgetting you never got free music in the 80's & 90's & that is a fact. so just be thankfull what you get or go to hell & die ,hater
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 10:15:41 AM by midwestryder »

penenstamp

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »

i won't calm down till you shut up about . shut the hell up or get out of my culture. i am tired of hearing the same old stupid closeminded  ignorant bullcrap you spill.  you are wrong & have no idea . ,everybody is tired of your bullcrap about dj's . get over it or leave my culture alone.everything i has said to you is  the truth .  you keepp forgetting you never got free music in the 80's & 90's & that is a fact. so just be thankfull what you get or go to hell & die ,hater

Well, your "culture" has spread its wings and is now right here. If you don't like that your culture crosses borders, then maybe you need to question if you still want to be a part of this culture.