Author Topic: Timbaland to executive produce The Game next album "Global Warming"  (Read 1087 times)

Re: Timbaland to executive produce The Game next album "Global Warming"
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »
Id prefer a Timbo album because Cool N Dre are always making either hot songs or wack songs. Timbo just keeps it on a steady level.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »
haha

Ha ha maybe timbaland got mad at jay z because remember he said he was going to do most of jays album and then jay said no a week later so timbo is getting back at jay by doing this with game....personally and I think most can agree the games next CD needs to be structured better.lax was an absolute mess it felt like it should have been called the game callobos.it didn't feel cohesive at all just a bunch of random songs thrown together
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

STREETWISE

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 03:22:26 PM »
Id prefer a Timbo album because Cool N Dre are always making either hot songs or wack songs. Timbo just keeps it on a steady level.

nah cool and dre allways make heat, especially with game, timbaland + cool & dre + game = crack

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 07:06:04 PM »

thats one stupid ass question; i doubt anyones gonna buy an album because it has this on the back cover

Executive Producer: Timothy "Timbaland" Mosely
  If you have a consistent reputation as a hit producer, people will buy records off the name. Music has been the way for well over a decade and a half.

As for Game, I still enjoy him as an artist but it's hard to get excited about him making such "obvious" choices in guest collaborators. It's always about super-producers like Just Blaze, Timbaland, Cool N Dre, or whoever. He kind of has that perceived Snoop curse where his first success was so heavily influenced by his association with a producer that he always feels like he has to compensate by creating a new one with other mega producers. My opinion is he'd be a lot better off in finding the "next" superstar producer then trying to find the next biggest producer that isn't "Dr. Dre" to do his whole album. I'm just burnt out on albums made up of collabos that look nice on the back of a CD cover but are instantly forgettable. Eh, to be continued. 

danniboi

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »

thats one stupid ass question; i doubt anyones gonna buy an album because it has this on the back cover

You overestimate a lot of people.
l

like 180 000 people overestimated Nellys Biggest Features on the CD??? Fergie, Akon,Wayne and others?

90 % of Sales Come from the quality of the singles, Publicity,buzz, blogging and mixtapes are just exuses rappers use for flopping,its only 10% of Total sales, 90% is the quality of the Single material.

Thats why Wayne is selling, and thats why Pussy Cat Dolls, who sold 7 mils, now selling 200 000, and Akon, whos last album pushed 6 mils, now selling 350 000...

danniboi

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 07:19:17 PM »
He should let Timbo to PRODUCE the whole albuim. Timbo is the only producer right now who can make an artist a household name. Anyone fucking with Timbaland gets much bigger than he was before that... He could take The Game to the highest level possible.

Timbo Beat costs 500 000, dunno if he will charge that for every single one, but in theory, album would cost 8 million if Timbo does the whole album, maybe 6. Thats way too much, Cool N Dre Charge 50k per Beat, That would cost Game around 800 000 to create and album

Game has already worked with Timbo and here is the reasons why he wanna do another album:

1)Game has recorded 200 songs, some of them costed money, Timbo Song costed 500 000,

2)Instead of Putting them for free, its Rescession and Game aint Jay or Puffy, he is now Getting at Cool N Dre to create some new joints, plus old ones that he did b4, Timbo shits, and now he can Do another album and Get Money Back.

Like Game said "I get Paid before anybody else, coz they worked with me for free", meaning that he did the tracks on his own money and than Hollered at Jimmy, he liked the songs, so he paid him for them songs and got money back.And Everybody is happy.

Now he is doing the same, Smart Move,Most People worked wit him for Free(luda, Rae, Nas,Cube) coz Game did his verses for Free on their shit, so all he had to do is pay for the beats and thats it.He probably got paid more than anybody in the rap Game These days.

All label had to do is Pay for the backfees(which Plies label didnt do and got in the shit) and Promote it.

NJD said that album costed 2.8 mils, Its selling around 900 000, 1 mil digitals, 400 000 ringtones, so you say, on They spent 2.3 mils, they got around 11 mils back..Game didnt, Jimmy Did, But that Gives Jimmy another happy reason to give Game another deal, where he gets paid again.

If you ask me, Game is the smartest dude out there, Along with Cube and Others.

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »
I don't think singles mean sales anymore in fact they don't.look at kardinall that dangerous song was huge but his album sold 30 000 total so far.akon flopped because he switched up and nobody wants to hear that euro pop trash.I could list tons of big singles and then the album went on to flop.nowadays its more about how much work the artist is willing to put in.lil Wayne sells because he puts so much work in.look at atmospheres album.you never see his single anywhere but the album sold 150 000 so far.because he tours constantly.if you want to succedd you have to put the work in.especially if you give great live shows.problem is most mainstream artists can't put on a good live show

danniboi

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 07:22:24 PM »

Executive Producer: Timothy "Timbaland" Mosely
  If you have a consistent reputation as a hit producer, people will buy records off the name. Music has been the way for well over a decade and a half.

As for Game, I still enjoy him as an artist but it's hard to get excited about him making such "obvious" choices in guest collaborators. It's always about super-producers like Just Blaze, Timbaland, Cool N Dre, or whoever. He kind of has that perceived Snoop curse where his first success was so heavily influenced by his association with a producer that he always feels like he has to compensate by creating a new one with other mega producers. My opinion is he'd be a lot better off in finding the "next" superstar producer then trying to find the next biggest producer that isn't "Dr. Dre" to do his whole album. I'm just burnt out on albums made up of collabos that look nice on the back of a CD cover but are instantly forgettable. Eh, to be continued. 

NO matter who Game worked wit, What Producers

WestSide Story
Dreams
hate it
How we do
Put you on the Game

One Blood
Lets Ride
Wouldnt Get Far

Pain
My Life
Dope Boys
Camera Phone
Touchdown

All sounded totally differnt, if anything, Game has the most various sound, look at Jeezy and T.I, Same singles, with the same Snap sound, same Synthysized Electro Club Sample, By Dj Toons, I already Know whats T.I's single gonna be named "What Up, Whats Cracking"..

Salo

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 08:24:46 PM »
I agree, Game is a must on Detox !!!!

WEST !!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »
will game be on detox?
fuck then lil wayne will be on detox
if wayne is on detox then joey crack will be on detox
if joey crack is on detox ja rule will be on detox

haha na ja wont be not after the good doctor spoke to him like a G!

haha the masterpiece of our time went down the drain
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 08:54:26 PM »
a game album produced by E.P. would be sick...

8)

STREETWISE

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »
he's allways going to be doing somthing on his albums

love33

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 10:23:33 PM »
I think Detox should be a double album.  I mean, Tupac said it on KMEL that Dre is a bomb producer but he takes forver to drop a damn beat.  I would like to see him do "the best of" his collection for 10 years on one album and let DJ Quik mix it and take off all the other rappers -- put Eastwood on five tracks, he could be how Snoop was to "The Chronic," and have him basically replace the role Bishop Lamont was supposed to play.  Let Tyrese and TQ do the hooks and let The Game make two appearances.

Dr. Dre / DJ Quik production + Dre Rappin + Eastwood + The Game on an album = classic

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 12:42:34 AM »
Global Warming? LOL... Most stupid album title ever!

MediumL

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 01:49:37 AM »
 :-X
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>