Author Topic: it's time for a new Bishop Lamont street album! fuck the petty 'beef'  (Read 1696 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: it's time for a new Bishop Lamont street album! fuck the petty 'beef'
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 05:08:46 PM »
the difference between bishop and crooked
crooked is tryna to get a pass from someone like snoop or a label to say he got put on or signed!
that wont happened especially if your sayin FUCK THA INDUSTRY (WHICH IS GOOD THAT HE IS SAYIN THAT)
TECH N9NE SAID IT AND LOOK HES SELLING!
bishop does what he does, and gets his muzik out!
hes put out more muzik for free in a short amount of time and crooked, well hes tryin!
thats good that hes tryin but its like hes tryin out for snoops approval league!
CATS WHO TRIED OUT FOR SNOOPS APPROVAL LEAGUE:
E-WHITE
C.P.O (POSSIBLY)
LATOYA WILLIAMS
EASTSIDAZ
BUTCH CASSIDY (POSSIBLY)
SOOPAFLY

NOT MANY MADE IT, IN FACT NOONE MADE IT ALL THE WAY, PARTIAL WAY!
and others, but snoop wants the fame! he cant take the heat and handle the fact that CROOKED I, "CRUMBS OF HIS TABLE" is a better rapper than him and his whole coast!

and BISHOP DONT NEED SNOOP, HIS RELEASES PROVE HE DONT NEED DRE OF AFTERMATH!

Its not that they need him.but snoop has access to a much larger fan base.that can't hurt.besides I want snoop to do some westcoast shit and if he dropped the collabos with over priced mainstream artists and worked with west coast fire then his music would be dope.and you know it wouldn't flop like ego trippin.unity is the key to success
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 05:12:45 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 05:14:05 PM »
Crooked doesn't want to get signed or be snoops lackey.but snoop basically said crooked was wack.and snoop does have weight in the Industry.especially if your an artist from the same city that snoop put on the map

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 05:16:20 PM »
yeah but if im crooked, I dont give a fuck, Im not backin down to noone for a fuckin record deal?
da fuck am i gon let snoop , clive, dre, jimmy etc.. for a record deal, SO i CAN BE THEIR BITCH?
why when you can hustle, or work your way up and do it way tech n9ne did?
the way many others did!
FUCK A RECORD DEAL!

Crooked doesn't want to get signed or be snoops lackey.but snoop basically said crooked was wack.and snoop does have weight in the Industry.especially if your an artist from the same city that snoop put on the map
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »
It is true and I wish crook would do the tech n9ne cormega atmosphere route.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 05:19:27 PM »

str8 up!!!
why not, look at the money they makin, doin what they want, and releasin muzik!
why wait for snoop to say AITE SON ONLY WAY YOU CAN PUT THIS OUT IS IF YOU GET LIL WAYNE AND AKON ON YOUR ALBUM?
FUCK THA INDUSTRY!

It is true and I wish crook would do the tech n9ne cormega atmosphere route.
Cube

penenstamp

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 01:19:58 AM »
Yeah I wonder what's up with that Illl Clinton record him and Damizza were supposed to put together  ???

Enlighten me about that... I never heard of "Ill Clinton" lol

I believe it was supposed be entirely made up of songs addressing conspiracies like JFK, 9/11, Roswell, Bilderbergers, etc.

That's a cool concept. 1/20 would be a good date to drop that :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 02:34:46 AM »
Bishop's street albums aren't all that. I'll take a new Crooked I song over 15 new BL songs.
fair enough, i actually feel the other way around  ;)
especially about the block obama II; that was too generic.

bishop has really earned my respect with the last 2 street albums, im still bumpin the confessional.. he's dope and not afraid to step outside the box "city lights prod by khalil" people hear me bangin that down the street on the chorus there like wtf is he listening to then when the lyrics come out they understand lol.. the beat is dope as fuck that shit had amazing chemistry.. 

grow up was one of the best singles in all of last year , saigon cosigned it ..

and plus he doesnt name drop all the time like game jk :)

+1 homie real talk. Nice thread, I agree Bishop needs to focus on making music. Is funny after all this beef, it seems like the consensus all of a sudden is Game is the more rational person in this "beef". I don't know about that one. He just has not been as quick to diss but he has taken shots at Bishop. I just think he should take the high road and just focus on the music. 09 is crucial for Aftermath in having success with Em, Dre, and 50 for Bishop to even have a chance to drop his debut.

thanks  ;)
yeah i wanted to draw some attention away from the heat caused by the beef and when looking at the responses, it worked  8)

as far as the general consensus is concerned; check my first post again  ;)
you need to realise why certain comments are being said  ;)
keep in mind that the Game is very popular on here.

Real talk Dre-Day, it's been a while ago since The Confessional came out.
Which was a crazy streetalbum just like his others.

Lets hope these will drop eventually:

Caltroit Metropolis
No Country 4 Old Men
Team America
Ill Clinton

And yeah, he should quit the bullshit beefs whether he's right or wrong.

I don't think we have to wait long for some dope project though.

yeah let's cross our fingers  8)
i figure it won't take too long either, since the Reformation is not coming any time soon, so bishop will probably drop something new to keep us busy  ;)

by the way, i totally forgot about no country for old men:

We officially go in on "No Country For Old Men" Mid Febuary... should take us 5-6 weeks.... Shits gonna be crazyy

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:17:59 AM by Dre-Day »

Chad Vader

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 12:00:17 PM »

Personally I don't need another Bishop album.
Four albums is more than enough for me by one artist.

cause all i hear bishop talk about is this elementary school beef shit  :P why is he wasting his time with this?
in the beginning it was funny but it's getting out of hand; bishop, the game, X.O. and the Stans from all sides are acting like a bunch of little kids.
the negativity needs to stop; let's get back to more positive things, such as music!

Fuck that corny beef  :-X
He should scrap that "No Country For Old Men" project as well  >:(.... no need for that  >:(

Is He Planning To Release Another Street Album?

I believe he said;
-Team America
-Caltroit Metropolis

I'd rather see his debut.

Hey it's Interscope,so it will probably be some corny ass generic ass bullshit... so fuck his debut album.
Street albums rule  ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 12:03:37 PM »

cause all i hear bishop talk about is this elementary school beef shit  :P why is he wasting his time with this?
in the beginning it was funny but it's getting out of hand; bishop, the game, X.O. and the Stans from all sides are acting like a bunch of little kids.
the negativity needs to stop; let's get back to more positive things, such as music!

He should scrap that "No Country For Old Men" project as well  >:(.... no need for that  >:(

lol why? there's only a title and you've already made up your mind?  :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
ima fan of crooked but I wouldnt take 1 crooked song over a bishop street album!!
Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2009, 12:18:50 PM »

From what I can make out of what they said about the project in their recent interviews,is that it's a "fuck the old west project".... (correct me if I'm wrong  ;))
do we really need that?

MediumL

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »
hopefully he drops somethin new!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2009, 12:30:47 PM »
he might drop a wack song or 2 but overall, hes droppin HEAT!
HEAT FOR FREE!!!
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »

From what I can make out of what they said about the project in their recent interviews,is that it's a "fuck the old west project".... (correct me if I'm wrong  ;))
do we really need that?

well as long as it's constructive i don't mind  :)
besides, what if you don't agree with the messages? that doesn't necessarily make the music worse, right?

he might drop a wack song or 2 but overall, hes droppin HEAT!
HEAT FOR FREE!!!

yeah it's crazy that he used (some of) his album budget for the street albums  :)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »
yeah it's crazy that he used (some of) his album budget for the street albums  :)
Even if he used all of his album budget he would propably get some good beats...or does Dre & Em actually make Aftermath artists pay for their beats?  :laugh: