Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4705 times)

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
this dudes gettin desperate....LMAO

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
looks like you were right after all Chad Vader  :laugh:

aiming for Cube seems so pointless :P bad move  :nawty:

Snoop however, is another story. that bitch runs his mouth way too often so it's about time that he gets put in check.

Fuck it - I just wanna hear some good music, more chance of that from Bishop/Glasses/Crooked these days than anyone else 8)
exactly, that's what matters more!  8) props  :)

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
''Aftermath rapper Bishop Lamont is so angered by the lack of support he has received from West Coast veterans Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg that he has decided to attack both rappers on an upcoming collaborative album titled No Country For Old Men.''

I lost all my respect for this dude. Snoop helped a lot of upcoming rappers in his career. He put out Dubb Union recently. Like Long Beach Iz Active says: ''If you're wack why should they go out their way to support you?'' Bishop Lamont is just an angry kid and an average rapper. And the funny thing is; The Game was dropped from the math because of the Game/50 Cent beef. Why is Dre letting this kid diss Snoop then? I hope Snoop and Cube release a diss song to end his internet/mixtape career. By the way... Dre needs to put this kid in his dumpster behind his recording studio. Fuck Bishop Lamont! And using the title ''No Country For Old Men''? That's a classic movie. People can't use that title. Period!

Dude, that album went double wood. He has a point what have Cube and Snoop done for the westcoast ? Cube only brought WC with him and Snoop put his name on a project every now and then like DPG, Dubb Union, Warzone but none of the groups are promoted at all, besides the internet. Same thing is happening in the Eastocast, look at the South, no wonder why they're so succesfull.

But like Mauzip said they are not obligated to support him and what Bishop is doing right now goes completley againts his so called logic he had 1 year ago and looks like that he's just as bipolar as Game. It's obvious that his situation at Aftermath sucks, no album for him until 2010.

cube brought out lench mob, kam, yoyo, mack dime, don jagwarr, kausion and has promoted dudes like dub, anotha level etc etc
no doubt he could have pushed them more and we all know some of those contracts were shady as fuck but he brought them out at the very least.....
i remember alot of dudes only fuckin with cypress initially cos of cube co signing them in the video and wearing their t shirts....

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
The more time that passes without a release, the more reckless Bishop becomes.  He was an idiot to sign to Aftermath in the 1st place.

This shit is beyond pathetic.

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
Wow what a stupid move... You dont have any fans as it is. Your not known to the mainstream and your first move is to attack two legends and alienate an entire fan base. And both these niiggaz wonder why they dont have an album out. Come on now, yall gotta be smarter than that. These niiggaz need to make their own lane. They dont need to be cosigned by Snoop or Cube. Fukk what has been said in an interview. Cube and Snoop aint gettin in the way of your paper. These niiggaz want a hand out and Cube and Snoop aint the ones.

Then you go and name the album No Country for Old Men. Thats just flat out disrespectful, not only to Snoop and Cube but Dr. Dre as well. This shiit has Crooked I all over it. Id like to think Bishop is smarter than this, but to go mainstream with this shiit is just beyond stupid.

Cats always bring up the south and how they reach out to each other. The south is a new generation, they are bringing each other up. They dont have luxury of too many legends to reach out too. All they have is Outkast, Scarface, and UGK. And they are certainly not dumb enough to diss them.

Snoop and Cube dont owe the New West nothing. These bitch ass niggaz need to respect they position and stop relying on other people to put you on.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bad move... bad, bad move.

Jaydc555

Its not about being put on.its about working with the new generation.look at scarface and ugk they support everyone from the south and work with them.but most importantly they make music that represents where their from.snoop and cube make bullshit albums that sound southern.snoop would rather work with pussy cat dolls and be happy being the sell out that he is.they don't represent the west at all.their a joke.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
The more time that passes without a release, the more reckless Bishop becomes.  He was an idiot to sign to Aftermath in the 1st place.

This shit is beyond pathetic.
i'm not so sure about that; it did open some doors for him + he got some exposure.

sure he's having a hard time to get his album out, but it's not like he got nothing.
besides, there wasn't a huge bidding war going on, so how many options did he have?

even when he gets dropped or decides to leave himself, he won't lose the knowledge and experience he gained.
plus his involvement with Detox won't change

Jaydc555

Anybody that can read between the lines knows the truth.snoop has fucked over every artist under his umbrella.just ask tray deee.even rbx said snoop was his cousin and he loves him but as a business man he doesn't know what's he's doing.snoop is just mad that crooked didn't sign with him and stayed at death row.so snoop downtalks him and says he's wack.and snoop has clout in the industry and how do you think crook has a chance when snoop is saying someone from his own town and an artist he worked with his wack.I lost all respect for snoop as a person after that.dude is just bitter.the fact is crooked I is a much better Mc then snoop could ever dream of being.that's why crooked gets into groups like slaughterhouse and snoop just works with whoevers mainstream because that's all he is.musically he hasn't been relevant for a long time.

Jaydc555

The funniest thing is if snoop and cube worked with them their albums would be so much fucking better then the garbage they released.how many people wouldn't want a snoop and crook collabo?I'd rather see that then snoop sing a country song.

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
Anybody that can read between the lines knows the truth.snoop has fucked over every artist under his umbrella.just ask tray deee.even rbx said snoop was his cousin and he loves him but as a business man he doesn't know what's he's doing.snoop is just mad that crooked didn't sign with him and stayed at death row.so snoop downtalks him and says he's wack.and snoop has clout in the industry and how do you think crook has a chance when snoop is saying someone from his own town and an artist he worked with his wack.I lost all respect for snoop as a person after that.dude is just bitter.the fact is crooked I is a much better Mc then snoop could ever dream of being.that's why crooked gets into groups like slaughterhouse and snoop just works with whoevers mainstream because that's all he is.musically he hasn't been relevant for a long time.

What does snoops "business sense" have to do with Crooked I. Not a damn thing. Niiggaz wanna ride coat tails into stardom. Respect is not given it is earned. Tell Crooked to put an album out. Tell Bishop to put an album out. These niiggaz thirsty for attention but havent done a damn thing that warrants such attention. Ok you spit some hot freestyles. You got a mixtape out. So does my 16 year old cuzzin. Just because the niigga from Pomona dont mean that Sugafree or Kokane or Snoop or Cube has to work wit em. Snoop and Cube have reached back and brought niiggaz up with them. They dont have to associate with Bishop or Crooked. Those two niiggaz need to pave their own way.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

redspyda

• 'G'
Im not a westcoast cat but isnt this a stupid move??? shouldnt he be mad at the Dr dre who hasnt put his album out

Jaydc555

Its not that they don't work with them but snoop deliberately said shit about crooked I calling him wack.snoop has power and that's how he chooses to use it?to downtalk someone because he's bitter?dude if snoop didn't have a co sign hed be a nobody.he owes his career to dr dre.

Jaydc555

Snoop yells out long beach and then fucks over people from the city.how can you have any respect for someone like that?

Okka

What kinda shit is this? Bishop is gonna fuck up "Detox", i never thought he was gonna be dissin Cube.