Author Topic: 40 glocc i am legend mixtape  (Read 68 times)

80s baby

40 glocc i am legend mixtape
« on: January 12, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »
ok its bad enough he took that name...see me i think 40 glocc is an ok artist
nigga is tight when he s rappin wit mobb deep its kind of like how the outlawz when they rapped wit 2pac they stepped their game up 10 times much more
but this mixtape is boring it has no direction his booty bouncing songs are garbage..and he s rapping over california love that shit was done in 96
i really think sometimes before westcoast niggaz do mixtapes..they should really sit down and listen to how d block styles p
jadakiss sheek louch..camron..juels santana..fabolous and joe buddens where doing they mixtapes back in like 02 or 03 i think it was...
i mean this nigga dont stand out at all all he raps about is niggaz is faggots..ill beat your ass..im from colton fool..and i ll fuck you up
really no lyrics..he needs to really call alchemist havoc and go back to the lab..or wait til prodigy comes out of jail to do his album
real talk..my 2 cents..from a nigag who s been listening to rap for over 20 yrs...rap just aint the same man
i miss getting a new redman cd every year..seeing what wu was going to put out..or what deathrwo was going to release shit aint the same man
or a new jay z record back in the days..