Author Topic: too much for authentic NBA jersey?  (Read 631 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: too much for authentic NBA jersey?
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »
nah, just watched some video on you tube, but im a nerd also

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »
4 chips >>> 3 chips even if it is a 3 peat.

not really...everyone knows that a 3peat is way more glorious than winning 4 titles in 4 seperate years...it's also known that the 2nd title is way harder to win on a back-to-back then the first one. end of.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »
^LOL, exactly...the Lakers have an amazing track record when it comes picking up huge pieces. that's a GOOD thing. our organization never fails. spurs are doomed for mediocrity for the next decade, by my estimation.

fortunately, your estimation is always wrong.  We're supposedly on a down year and still #2 in the West.  You guys sucked. But made some good pickups. What makes you think other teams dont do the same thing? LOL.  You sound retarded.

yea, i sound retarded...because EVERY team has built as many dynasties as the Lakers have. Lakers>Spurs. Lakers future>>>>>Spurs future. The end.

You didnt answer the question. You lose.

Spurs of the last decade> Lakers of the last decade

3peat + winning the west twice > 4 championships, none back-to-back :-*

4 titles + highest winning percentage in sports > 3 peat and nothing else

3peat and nothing else? sorry, but you're starting to sound very moronic now...winning the west 5 out of 10 times is a little more than "nothing else".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2009, 07:11:11 PM »
^LOL, exactly...the Lakers have an amazing track record when it comes picking up huge pieces. that's a GOOD thing. our organization never fails. spurs are doomed for mediocrity for the next decade, by my estimation.

fortunately, your estimation is always wrong.  We're supposedly on a down year and still #2 in the West.  You guys sucked. But made some good pickups. What makes you think other teams dont do the same thing? LOL.  You sound retarded.

yea, i sound retarded...because EVERY team has built as many dynasties as the Lakers have. Lakers>Spurs. Lakers future>>>>>Spurs future. The end.

I dont know if u know this, but if u say something enough times....its bound to come true at some point.  You think the Lakers are the top team in the league every year, no matter how shitty you guys are lol. Thats why no one takes your points seriously.  It is possible to be a fan, and to be realistic at the same time. You seem to think that being a fan means you ALWAYS think your team is the best.  Yeah, maybe when your 6 yrs old and still think your dad could beat up Superman.  Real fans pull for their team always, but are still realistic. They still hold their TEAM accountable when they suck, not blame others. Youre not a fan man, youre a cheerleader.
[/quote

everything you said is inaccurate and that's why I (speak only for yourself, son) don't take YOU seriously. I never claimed the Lakers were the best team in the league up until last year. get your facts straight before you wanna get at me, dawg...PeACe