Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Its bishop  (Read 681 times)

penenstamp

Re: Bishop Lamont Its bishop
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »
lol J.Wells, doesn´t know what an drum or what an loop is...

For some reason I'm under the impression you have no idea of what you're talking about. Have you heard "Digital Master", "Digital Smoke" and J. Wells' Wolfpac mixtape?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 02:29:30 PM »

For some reason I'm under the impression you have no idea of what you're talking about. Have you heard "Digital Master", "Digital Smoke" and J. Wells' Wolfpac mixtape?

man wtf are u talking about? wells,martin are wack as fuck....these dudes are copin dre´s style...the only one who is better then these dude is jim gittum.

penenstamp

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 09:28:47 PM »

man wtf are u talking about? wells,martin are wack as fuck....these dudes are copin dre´s style...the only one who is better then these dude is jim gittum.

Well, there ya go. You do have no idea of what you're talking about, haha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »
yeah dope shit
but IMO
if you havent checked out

my inheritance
god damn that shit is crazy

last verse is on some crazy shit!!!

and last but not least,
the most important piece

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 05:13:14 AM »
.  With all the nonsense going around people lose track of what's important,the music.This is the first track I heard from bishop and it made me an instant fan.he kills it with great verses and a catchy hook.j wells produces one of his best beats.he's an overlooked producer imo.

yeah i agree this was also the first track i heard and it's still my favorite.

Same  8)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »
Yeah..Bishop & Wells had Dre & Snoop potential..no bullshit..behind the scenes i cant call it..
Flixx

prizedrhymer

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 10:39:15 AM »

FreestyleMadness.com - "The future of online entertainment!"

http://www.youtube.com/v/msRXXms_qQA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

BATTLE - CIPHER - CHAT - all 100% LIVE and in Real-Time. Literally there is nothing out there like this, it's the equivilent of going out to an open mic or a battle, but from home. You can win cash from our monthly 32-64man mc battles, and you can also sell any product or music in our store and get 100% of the return. . . It's like a Music Store that's having a 24hour 7day a week, cipher and battle going. Free entry/signup. . . The only thing to top this is actually going to a club venue and spending time/money doing this on stage (which were also hosting club/event stuff too). Theres just no reason not to be a part of this site.

Win cash from out daily tournaments (free signup) - Download new albums - Sell your beats and much more for free in our store.