Author Topic: 50 Cent looking at March release for new album..  (Read 787 times)

dameons

50 Cent looking at March release for new album..
« on: January 20, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »
50 Cent announced the launching of his film company Cheetah Vision at the Sundance Film Festival today (January 19).

According to The Associated Press, 50 revealed Monday that his film company has already purchased eight scripts and the first script it will be producing is The Dance which will star himself and Nicholas Cage.

"(The script) was previously passed around a little bit but both me and Nicolas Cage had an interest in the film so it will still happen," 50 said. "[Cage] plays the founder of a boxing program, and I play a fighter who goes to state prison".

"They are all different types of movies that I bought the rights to, and we're developing projects," the rapper added. "You will see different things from me in the future.

50 Cent will be making his directorial debut via his film Before I Self Destruct which will be a free DVD packaged with his forthcoming album of the same name.

50 revealed that Before I Self Destruct has been pushed back to a March release. The album had been slated for release next month.

50 Cent fans can expect to see the rapper grace the big screen this year. The G-Unit honcho will appear alongside Val Kilmer in the cop drama Streets of Blood. 50 is also attached to two other movies which are currently in production, 13 and Dead Man Running.

Source: sixshot

thisis50.com

Jaydc555

Re: 50 Cent looking at March release for new album..
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »
Hmmm.I don't know about his acting chops but maybe he will improve

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 11:46:04 PM »
how many more 50 Cent topics are you going to open? :-\

Matty

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »
it'll keep getting delayed. his latest single won't make much of an impact, it's not good enough. he has to drop an actual 'in da club' part 2 or its over...

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 04:05:00 AM »
Doesn't this mean that Em album will get pushed back also...& Dre is propably pushed back to next year like always.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 04:45:07 AM »
Doesn't this mean that Em album will get pushed back also...& Dre is propably pushed back to next year like always.

No. That means that Em will come out before 50.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 08:39:54 AM »
well 50 would have to get delayed back even more as em won't be dropping before march will he? they might as well drop it all asap - normal americans will have better things to spend their money on as the economy worsens. i'll be downloading both 50 and ems albums but i'll cop detox for sure 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 08:47:20 AM »
it'll keep getting delayed. his latest single won't make much of an impact, it's not good enough. he has to drop an actual 'in da club' part 2 or its over...

let's cross our fingers that this will happen  :D

hopefully Bishop will put out another (street) "single" this year that's produced by Dre.
Rain for example  8) probably won't happen though  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 10:20:30 AM »

hopefully Bishop will put out another (street) "single" this year that's produced by Dre.

I like Bishop but too bad it wouldn't make a difference, only thing we would get is a good track but still no album.
As soon as Jimmy ILoveMe finds out that the single aint creating any buzz in the faggot fruitcake skateboarder male model groups or their silicone lips & tits milfsluts, it doesn't matter.  :-\

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

I like Bishop but too bad it wouldn't make a difference, only thing we would get is a good track but still no album.
As soon as Jimmy ILoveMe finds out that the single aint creating any buzz in the faggot fruitcake skateboarder male model groups or their silicone lips & tits milfsluts, it doesn't matter.  :-\

true, no question about that, but it's better than nothing, right?

and you already know that bishop is losing his patience, so we'll see whether bishop is as loyal as he claims to be  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 01:18:42 PM »
give us a new single at least Fif. ;) 8)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »

id rather he didnt tbh, otherwise itll end up like Curtis again with 50 having like 3/4 singles released by the time the album drops

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »

id rather he didnt tbh, otherwise itll end up like Curtis again with 50 having like 3/4 singles released by the time the album drops

i hear ya; but he HAS to drop another one before it drops anyway if he wants to sell at all.

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 02:12:12 PM »
I hate this new way majors have of dropping 2 or 3 or even 4 singles before an album.its idiotic.its why hip hop albums have no legs.you release one single then then album then each single released pushes up sales and gives the project longevity.but with they use all the budget before the album drops and then 80 percent of the albums sales are first week because its got no singles left to push the album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »
^agreed.

think about Curtis.

I Get Money
Amusement Park
Follow My Lead
Straight To The Bank
Ayo Technology
Fully Loaded Clip

thats six tracks right there that just saturated to radio before the album dropped.

not saying these were good songs; but when i first listened to the album it took a lot away from it when i heard songs i heard like 100 times before.