Author Topic: Andrew Bynum=42 points, 15 rebounds, 3 blks ~ Kobe Bryant=ANOTHER triple-double  (Read 2043 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

fuck the haters. 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!

wcsoldier

Regardless the numbers good things will happen if he plays with this type of energy ... dude is just too long and too strong not to get 12rbs and 3blks on a regular basis ... Kobe has been a assist machine lately and even with that 5-15 , I'm not worried about that finger injury ...

Got to give Jordan his props aswell , good game kid

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
i didn't watch the game but i heard deandre jordan was impressive as a muh fucka as well

thisoneguy360

Damn, Bynum must have been reading what people posted on here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Bynum is a fuckin disgrace

"Laker fan" BabyG stays exposin himself.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Damn, Bynum must have been reading what people posted on here

Or maybe Phil finally talked to him.  ;D

Props, brother.  8)

PLANT

good for him, thats a huge game!  NIK you are gona have to take back some shit you said about Bargnani soon since hes been averaging over 20 and 8 for more than a month now ;)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
good for him, thats a huge game!  NIK you are gona have to take back some shit you said about Bargnani soon since hes been averaging over 20 and 8 for more than a month now ;)

Look out for Danilo Gallinari, man. I know you ain't a Knick fan, but let me just say that. Dude got game. And i already told you about Andrea, it's not a surprise at all. Dude was beasting in Europe, c'mon. And Belinelli is playing good too. The italian connection is playing pretty well.  8)

GangstaBoogy

Lol cute how you disappear till he has a career high for you to dickride.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

his one good game of the year

yay!  PATRiiiiiiiiiiick ewing the 2nd!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
his one good game of the year

yay!  PATRiiiiiiiiiiick ewing the 2nd!

LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lol cute how you disappear till he has a career high for you to dickride.

yea, i really disappeared, you dumb muthafucka. LOL.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Impressive, but that makes it more frustrating that he flashes this kind of game against the Clippers' reserves, and that Jordan was pretty dominant in the paint with all of his dunks. 42 points is a great effort no matter what, but the Clips have one of the worst D's in the league. Anthony Morrow scored 37 against them a few months back.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i agree, bargnani has shaken the inconsistent label. still not 1st overall material, though.