Author Topic: Andrew Bynum=42 points, 15 rebounds, 3 blks ~ Kobe Bryant=ANOTHER triple-double  (Read 2045 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

his one good game of the year

yay!  PATRiiiiiiiiiiick ewing the 2nd!

Bynum will be better than Ewing...Ewing was in college at Bynums age. In fact, at Bynum's age, Ewing had 2 years of college ahead of him. :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Impressive, but that makes it more frustrating that he flashes this kind of game against the Clippers' reserves, and that Jordan was pretty dominant in the paint with all of his dunks. 42 points is a great effort no matter what, but the Clips have one of the worst D's in the league. Anthony Morrow scored 37 against them a few months back.

Morrow is a baller...it's different scoring 37 points when you're a shooter having a hot night, swishing all your threes. Not saying Bynum is gunna average 42 points a game, but this solidifies him as a dominant force in the paint. He's just now shaping into game form and returning to the level he played at last year, before the injury. Bynum=the future...PeACe

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
^^It's a scary thought that Kobe is one of the oldest dudes on the team and is only 30. Bynum dominated last night, including some key blocks, but the team D was a little weak. But this was a January game against the Clippers, so it's no surprise they lacked a little defensive intensity. I expect Bynum to have another strong outing tonight, at least 20 points.

And will the Odom trade rumors stop? I would be shocked if he is swapped for somebody like O' Neal or Marion, there is no way that is happening.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

And will the Odom trade rumors stop? I would be shocked if he is swapped for somebody like O' Neal or Marion, there is no way that is happening.

forreal

teecee

Impressive, but that makes it more frustrating that he flashes this kind of game against the Clippers' reserves, and that Jordan was pretty dominant in the paint with all of his dunks. 42 points is a great effort no matter what, but the Clips have one of the worst D's in the league. Anthony Morrow scored 37 against them a few months back.

Morrow is a baller...it's different scoring 37 points when you're a shooter having a hot night, swishing all your threes. Not saying Bynum is gunna average 42 points a game, but this solidifies him as a dominant force in the paint. He's just now shaping into game form and returning to the level he played at last year, before the injury. Bynum=the future...PeACe

NICE game from Bynum.  Dude DOES have potential, noone denies that.  BUt when you say WILL be better than Ewing, or that he is the best center in the league, its just straight ridiculous. 
AS it is, dude looks like he will top out at 20 and 10, which, with the lack of quality centers in the league today, means he will be one of the best. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NICE game from Bynum.  Dude DOES have potential, noone denies that.  BUt when you say WILL be better than Ewing, or that he is the best center in the league, its just straight ridiculous. 
AS it is, dude looks like he will top out at 20 and 10, which, with the lack of quality centers in the league today, means he will be one of the best. 

LMAO@potential...It's pretty safe to say that scoring 40+ points at the age of 21 is a little more than just potential. And saying that he will be better than Ewing is 100% accurate, cuz like I already said, Ewing still had 2 years of college ahead of him at Bynum's age...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol i will take a consistant 20 & 10 player than wait 40 games for my big man to break out a 40 point game. :D

Bynum is playing good; but this thread can be created every night for at least one player in the NBA lol. :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol i will take a consistant 20 & 10 player than wait 40 games for my big man to break out a 40 point game. :D

Bynum is playing good; but this thread can be created every night for at least one player in the NBA lol. :P

really? players score 40 points every night? this is new to me...LOL

this was actually a very important night in Laker history...Bynum became the only Laker other than Kobe to score 40 points in a game since Shaq.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

this was actually a very important night in Laker history...Bynum became the only Laker other than Kobe to score 40 points in a game since Shaq.

i would be surprized if not one player in the NBA had at least 35 points tonight.

you got KG, Pierce, Dwight, Kobe, Paul, Amare, Dirk, A.I., Granger, Duncan, Manu, Bosh & LeBron playing tonight.

are any of them going to get a thread when they have a 40, 10 & 6 night? lol.

players have break out games all the time.

lets look at Bynum's stats after this game; if he drops more than 15 & 10, i will be impressed.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
am i missing something? since when is comparing Bynum to one of the best centers ever (Ewing) a bad thing?

OG Hack Wilson

hes due for a solid 10 points 8 rebounds next game
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i would be surprized if not one player in the NBA had at least 35 points tonight.

you got KG, Pierce, Dwight, Kobe, Paul, Amare, Dirk, A.I., Granger, Duncan, Manu, Bosh & LeBron playing tonight.

are any of them going to get a thread when they have a 40, 10 & 6 night? lol.

players have break out games all the time.

lets look at Bynum's stats after this game; if he drops more than 15 & 10, i will be impressed.

despite what you may have heard, players don't score 40 points ALL THE TIME. it's considered a special feat in the NBA, especially when you're not an MVP candidate...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

tony delk dropped 52 in a game once

the sun still came up the next day
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

teecee

tony delk dropped 52 in a game once

the sun still came up the next day

Ha ha, but I still thinbk Big Country going for 51 is the best.

Having said that, nice game by Bynum, but he has a LONG way to go...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Having said that, nice game by Bynum, but he has a LONG way to go...

he's 21 years old. how are you not scared that a player nowhere near his prime dropped 42-15 on a stacked laker team?