Author Topic: Andrew Bynum=42 points, 15 rebounds, 3 blks ~ Kobe Bryant=ANOTHER triple-double  (Read 2053 times)

thisoneguy360

15 pts 11 rebs today. Bynum=beast.

OG Hack Wilson

lol look who he was playing again

where's Bynum's 4 rebound titles???

42 pts is nice, for any human in any game (besides a 200 minute game lol)

but its not worth its own thread, we got a Laker thread

yea, it's "nice"...how is it not worth its own thread when you made threads for games Shaq has had this year? LOL.

Bynum's got 23 points and 14 rebounds with a quarter left. 8)

SHAQ DOESN'T HAVE A STICKY  ;D

kg + perk > gasol + bumknee
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

take it easy, take it easy...

OG Hack Wilson

take it easy, take it easy...

deep down, you guys know its true
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

OG Hack Wilson

KG > Gasol > Bumknee > Perk

but only 1 of them = HOF baby

Now_Im_Not_Banned

15 pts 11 rebs today. Bynum=beast.

don't forget 4 blocks.

certified beast. 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
True, but that doesn't necessarily mean that  KG+Perkins is any better then Gasol+Bynum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

True, but that doesn't necessarily mean that  KG+Perkins is any better then Gasol+Bynum.

Actually, that's not true...Gasol is better than Garnett at this stage of their careers.

teecee

Actually, that's not true...Gasol is better than Garnett at this stage of their careers.

Not ONE Gm would rather have Gasol then Garnett.  Garnett's offense is way down, but he isn't needed to get 20 plus.  Gasol, I have always said, is the perfect post player for the  triuangle as he is a good passer.  Having said that, imagine Garnett on the Lakers. The intensity and defense would go way WAY UP.  Gasol is soft on defense.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate

Not ONE Gm would rather have Gasol then Garnett.  Garnett's offense is way down, but he isn't needed to get 20 plus.  Gasol, I have always said, is the perfect post player for the  triuangle as he is a good passer.  Having said that, imagine Garnett on the Lakers. The intensity and defense would go way WAY UP.  Gasol is soft on defense.

When you label someone "soft", you betta put him in the right place of the pyramid.
At the top there are the "great" defenders, like Kevin Garnett.
Then there are the "normal" defenders like Pau Gasol.
And then there are the "disgusting" defenders like Dirk Nowitski, Carlos Boozer, Amare Stoudamire, etc..
So let's say it better: Pau Gasol is a normal defender. He's not "great", but he's not a "disgusting" defender too. He's ok.
On the other hand, he's a "perfect" post-player for the triangle, probably the best one in the League.
So i'd take him over Kevin Garnett too, without hesitation.
Cause Pau is actually a "perfect" offensive player and a "normal" defensive player, which is a lot for todays NBA standards.
It's Bynum who should be our defensive Kevin Garnett type of player, but he ain't on that level yet. He's still 22, tho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Garnett is overrated on D. Gasol's offensive game currently shits on Garnett's. Overall, Gasol is currently the better overall player...AND he's younger. I guarantee you many GM's would currently take Gasol, including the Lakers...I know that for a fact. KG is out of his prime, as well...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

and to add to this thread, Bynum with ANOTHER big double-double:

24 points, 14 rebounds, 6 blocks. certified beast.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Garnett is overrated on D. Gasol's offensive game currently shits on Garnett's. Overall, Gasol is currently the better overall player...AND he's younger. I guarantee you many GM's would currently take Gasol, including the Lakers...I know that for a fact. KG is out of his prime, as well...PeACe

:o :o :laugh: :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

:o :o :laugh: :laugh:

???

Gasol is sharing the ball with better players and is getting better numbers. think about it.