Author Topic: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...  (Read 1897 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »
I played football growing up

man, youre only hurting our argument here.. :-X   

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 04:29:53 PM »
i hate how european muthafuckas try to talk down on some real ass football

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »
Luckily enough soccer is for pussies.  Yeah the 250 lb, muscle bound linebacker was winded after a 100 yard dash carrying football pads, but could you imagine what would happen to any soccer player running a short crossing route across the middle and goin heads up with ANY NFL linebacker?! LOL My guess would be death....or possibly a feeding tube and a shitbag. LOL
real talk...bunch of 5'4 fake ass vlade divac's floppin around like bitches...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »

lol

???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 04:52:31 PM »
Luckily enough soccer is for pussies.  Yeah the 250 lb, muscle bound linebacker was winded after a 100 yard dash carrying football pads, but could you imagine what would happen to any soccer player running a short crossing route across the middle and goin heads up with ANY NFL linebacker?! LOL My guess would be death....or possibly a feeding tube and a shitbag. LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4oUnpcmws

talk about bitches flopping! :laugh:

lol

???

hes saying ur wack and no athletic, so your hurting our argument; but hes joking, so its all good. :P

fuck soccer! 8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 06:16:58 PM »
europeans cant stand that americans think soccer is gay

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 08:14:39 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4oUnpcmws

talk about bitches flopping! :laugh:

lol

???

hes saying ur wack and no athletic, so your hurting our argument; but hes joking, so its all good. :P

fuck soccer! 8)

I guess too many hits to the head before the age of 18... lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2009, 09:00:51 PM »
Here's the bottom line; if the best athlete in the NFL played soccer for a full game he'd be really tired when it's over. If the best athlete in the World Cup played a full game of NFL football he'd be in the hospital for a week, (that's if he doesn't get injured, or plays what most soccer players plain the nfl; place kicker).

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2009, 11:55:30 PM »
Here's the bottom line; if the best athlete in the NFL played soccer for a full game he'd be really tired when it's over. If the best athlete in the World Cup played a full game of NFL football he'd be in the hospital for a week, (that's if he doesn't get injured, or plays what most soccer players plain the nfl; place kicker).

i agree. the thing is, if the best athlete in the NFL ran a marathon theyd also be very tired at the end.  It doesnt make marathon running a more athletic sport. Comparing athletisism of soccer players to athletisism of NFL players is like comparing 100 meter sprinters to long distance runners.  Im sure if you gave an NFL player like TO the time to condition his body for a completely different sport, like soccer...he'd be perfectly fine.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 10:54:11 AM »

i agree. the thing is, if the best athlete in the NFL ran a marathon theyd also be very tired at the end.  It doesnt make marathon running a more athletic sport. Comparing athletisism of soccer players to athletisism of NFL players is like comparing 100 meter sprinters to long distance runners.  Im sure if you gave an NFL player like TO the time to condition his body for a completely different sport, like soccer...he'd be perfectly fine.

And of course the myth that soccer players running 100 metres back and forth all game is just that, a myth. For 90% of the game a player never leaves his 25 yard designated area.

Now Rugby on the other hand is a fucking beast of a game that takes every kind of muscle and athletic ability to compete in. I don't know the first thing about rugby but I marvel at these guys every time I see them play on TV.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 11:30:29 AM »
It depends on the sidebacks with football(soccer)  Their designated area is basically the entire field.  Also, plenty of the midfielders travel the whole field as well.  It all depends on the player and coaching style.  IMO, athletes are just athletes.  Their choice of sport ends up being based on their upbringing.  I don't know, someone like Drogba if he was an American...he probably would have been a NFL player

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »
I will say this though, the only time our team had a true place kicker (usually our back up QB did the job, and sucked at it... lol) he was a soccer player who was their biggest guy. He was about 190 of muscle and would make some plays in kick offs. But he played one year with us, the other soccer players that tried out quite after on kick off and they'd get cracked on their ass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »
^since when does stamina determine your "athletcism"? :loco:

bottom line, Football players are more of Athletes than Soccer players.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »
It depends on the sidebacks with football(soccer)  Their designated area is basically the entire field.  Also, plenty of the midfielders travel the whole field as well.  It all depends on the player and coaching style.  IMO, athletes are just athletes.  Their choice of sport ends up being based on their upbringing.  I don't know, someone like Drogba if he was an American...he probably would have been a NFL player

I meant to say sprinting. Any half decent conditioned athlete can do light runs across a soccer, and slowly jog or walk when the ball is far away.

I know many mid fielders have to move around, but no way are they running around the entire 45 minutes wit the same energy James Harrison was using to run back that INT, he was sprinting (to the best of his ability). If any soccer player decided to sprint every step in a half they'd be on the floor resting by the 20 minute mark.

Take the best marathon runner in the history of the world and have him run a marathon head to head with me. The condition is that he has to sprint the whole thing and I can only walk. I'll beat him 10 out of 10 times.

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 03:54:39 PM »

I meant to say sprinting. Any half decent conditioned athlete can do light runs across a soccer, and slowly jog or walk when the ball is far away.

I know many mid fielders have to move around, but no way are they running around the entire 45 minutes wit the same energy James Harrison was using to run back that INT, he was sprinting (to the best of his ability). If any soccer player decided to sprint every step in a half they'd be on the floor resting by the 20 minute mark.

Take the best marathon runner in the history of the world and have him run a marathon head to head with me. The condition is that he has to sprint the whole thing and I can only walk. I'll beat him 10 out of 10 times.

lol@ the thought of the race starting...the marathon runner sprinting out of the gates....and you just start walking. LOL I dunno why...for some reason that shit made me laugh.