Author Topic: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...  (Read 1901 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 07:02:31 PM »
It depends on the sidebacks with football(soccer)  Their designated area is basically the entire field.  Also, plenty of the midfielders travel the whole field as well.  It all depends on the player and coaching style.  IMO, athletes are just athletes.  Their choice of sport ends up being based on their upbringing.  I don't know, someone like Drogba if he was an American...he probably would have been a NFL player

I meant to say sprinting. Any half decent conditioned athlete can do light runs across a soccer, and slowly jog or walk when the ball is far away.

I know many mid fielders have to move around, but no way are they running around the entire 45 minutes wit the same energy James Harrison was using to run back that INT, he was sprinting (to the best of his ability). If any soccer player decided to sprint every step in a half they'd be on the floor resting by the 20 minute mark.

Take the best marathon runner in the history of the world and have him run a marathon head to head with me. The condition is that he has to sprint the whole thing and I can only walk. I'll beat him 10 out of 10 times.

lol@ the thought of the race starting...the marathon runner sprinting out of the gates....and you just start walking. LOL I dunno why...for some reason that shit made me laugh.

Didn't seem so funny to me when I thought of it, but I laughed quite a bt after reading your post and thinking about it.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 07:05:37 PM »
NFL>>>>than any Soccer league

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

there is more than one? :P

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »

i remember when I was like 7 yrs old I played soccer...and have been to the park now that Im older, and seen little kids play soccer. Its the only sport that looks the same when 7 yr olds play it...and when grown adults play it lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 07:18:52 PM »

i remember when I was like 7 yrs old I played soccer...and have been to the park now that Im older, and seen little kids play soccer. Its the only sport that looks the same when 7 yr olds play it...and when grown adults play it lol

oh, and back when rugby was played on the playground and just called "Smear the Queer" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »

because its a wack sport!

everyone else plays it & takes it mad serious because its the only sport we (America) dont dominate lol.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »
Another euro fag mad Americans don't acknowledge soccer

word, one of the biggest names in soccer came here to try to make us watch & even that didnt work lol.

what a failure! :laugh:

hell yeah

tatu"Antonio Carlos Pecorari" > david beckham..

let see that nigga win coach of the yr and mvp in the same year while playin

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 08:55:24 PM »
so I take it there aren't any other sports in Europe?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »
so I take it there aren't any other sports in Europe?

cricket and mongalion aardvark slopes

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »

oh, and back when rugby was played on the playground and just called "Smear the Queer" lol
lmao,i thought we was the only ones to call it that

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2009, 04:38:13 AM »
Well fuck me, dont you american cunts get offended easy. One reply and it causes 35 of you bitches to get all defensive. Football has been played since before your insignificant shithole of a country had unfortunately been discovered and will be played long after it has destroyed itself.

I stick with my original sentiments, NFL is for fat cunts. IN Scotand NFl and Rugby gets called poofball gentleman, poofball. I fucking hate Rugby, one of the most un skilled sports in the world but at least the people who play Rugby dont need to be dressed up in 300 pounds worth of protective gear. Fuck saik, man up! Without all that shit on the guy "Who weighs 250" would probably have the build of a ballerina.

But bottom line is, anyone who needs oxygen masks after running 100 yards aint no fuckin athlete. End of story...

The Maestro

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 05:24:26 AM »

maybe in America.

American Football is quite pathetic. There are no skills required, it's only hit and run. Am. Football is a sport for dummies, who only want to see action and big hits. I can see why it is so popular in the US.
The  athletes only need to be big and strong, or in other words, use doping and train their muscles.. oh I forgot, they also need to be able to carry a ball.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 05:49:39 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2009, 05:49:05 AM »
Another euro fag mad Americans don't acknowledge soccer

word, one of the biggest names in soccer came here to try to make us watch & even that didnt work lol.

what a failure! :laugh:

and who is that supposed to be?

Europeans don't acknoledge Am. football, Americans don't acknoledge football. So what Maybe you shouldn't create threads like "Soccer is a sports for pussies", then both sides could stfu.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 08:23:52 AM »

maybe in America.

American Football is quite pathetic. There are no skills required, it's only hit and run. Am. Football is a sport for dummies, who only want to see action and big hits. I can see why it is so popular in the US.
The  athletes only need to be big and strong, or in other words, use doping and train their muscles.. oh I forgot, they also need to be able to carry a ball.

That's simply incorrect. I'm not American and my first love of sports was soccer and basketball. I've become a Football fan because it is the most complicated, most strategical sport there is. No soccer player ever has had to use the mental capacity that Ray Lewis or Peyton Manning have to use while playing.

Soccer is always going to be more popular in the world. That's a matter of economics. All you need is a ball and a make-shift net and any group of kids can pick up and play. The only rule you have to explain to beginners is "no hands".

I wonder where that silly idea came from anyway. No hands. It's the only sport you can put a ball with a bunch of farm animals and have it look like they are actually playing it. And these stupid tricks players do with their feet. Big fucking deal. They are only do things that any idiot can do quite easily with their hands. I saw a girl on Oprah who has no hands and she can fly and land a plane with just her feet. That's impressive. Let's see Christiano Ronaldo do that.

westsiderider323

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »

maybe in America.

r u fuckin retarded?