Author Topic: (Audio) Knoc-Turn'Al Featuring Akon, "Up & Down" (Knoc-Turn'Al Statement Inside)  (Read 1191 times)

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
dope song! props!

Peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Laughably bad hook, but Knoc can still spit

too bad he's wasted his career

How did he do that?

went from getting mad buzz on 2001, getting major play with that Missy Ellioit/Dre joint, release a fukk1n EP like an idiot, years later dropped Way I Am to no buzz, now 5-6 years later he hasn't done shit since and no one except hardcore westcoast heads even remember who he is
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Laughably bad hook, but Knoc can still spit

too bad he's wasted his career

How did he do that?

went from getting mad buzz on 2001, getting major play with that Missy Ellioit/Dre joint, release a fukk1n EP like an idiot, years later dropped Way I Am to no buzz, now 5-6 years later he hasn't done shit since and no one except hardcore westcoast heads even remember who he is

Little history lesson for you LB

Knoc's label, Elektra dropped the ball on promoting the album. His 1st album basically leaked a month or 2 before it released so most people had the LP before it dropped. He dropped the EP to at the very least put some material out there. On the 2nd LP, again Elektra fucked up the release dates and kept pushing the album back. I did not even know it had dropped when it did. Elektra is notorious for fucking up promo on projects. Treacherous seems to be dragging they feet as well and if Luna was not putting in the work he is doing no telling what Knoc's projects would end up. So it is not all on him.

Lunatic

^Exactly. Elektra fucked up "The Way I Am" BAD with the promo. Pushed back, release dates, etc. On top of what D mentioned, Elektra went through the power move and fired many if their rap staff at the time the album came out. No body was there to promote it. That album could have been big!

I'm from Toronto, Canada; our stations/television only play in their eyes the BIGGEST hits and local stuff - The Way I Am video with Snoop was ALWAYS on.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Exactly. Elektra fucked up "The Way I Am" BAD with the promo. Pushed back, release dates, etc. On top of what D mentioned, Elektra went through the power move and fired many if their rap staff at the time the album came out. No body was there to promote it. That album could have been big!

I'm from Toronto, Canada; our stations/television only play in their eyes the BIGGEST hits and local stuff - The Way I Am video with Snoop was ALWAYS on.

That was also why Busta Rhymes left also.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
so I'm bumping "The Knoc" right now, shit still bumps like a mutha fukka

what a waste
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so I'm bumping "The Knoc" right now, shit still bumps like a mutha fukka

what a waste

Well hey take it up with Elektra then.

To be honest really the only artist that capitalized off of being on 2001 that was not on Aftermath was Xzibit. Snoop to a certain extent but he was already established. Devin's label RAL did not dropped anything, Knocturnal's promo was fucked up, the list goes on.

Okka

Is this song gonna be on the album ?

Lunatic

I'll have to confirm this with Knoc but I believe the answer is no.

kuruptDPG

I'll have to confirm this with Knoc but I believe the answer is no.

omg wtf? thats shocking

penenstamp

FYI, the solo version of this track with just Akon, and 2 open slots for verses to be inserted, has been floating around for a couple months.

Akon got CD's with finished tracks, complete with beats & hooks but with open slots for verses, that he's shopping around for $50.000 to $100.000 a track, depending on the hit-potential..
If you want the full package with Akon in the studio and single or video opportunities, he's making "house calls", but expect the price to rise rapidly..  :D

The guy's a genius, he pretty much made the hook-business into a corporate industry.. lol

Thanks for the Knoc-version btw..  8)

LOL @ Knoc trying to act like he was up in the studio with Akon doing it big. . . . "Akon showed me love; G'z gotta' hook up with G'z; handle that."

Keep it real G.
Knoc says he's just trying shit cuz y'all like out on the radio so he can insert himself back on the game..if u like real shit, he wouldnt have to do this shit..

You are a big fan of T.I., so you can't talk about real shit :P

Lunatic

FYI, the solo version of this track with just Akon, and 2 open slots for verses to be inserted, has been floating around for a couple months.

Akon got CD's with finished tracks, complete with beats & hooks but with open slots for verses, that he's shopping around for $50.000 to $100.000 a track, depending on the hit-potential..
If you want the full package with Akon in the studio and single or video opportunities, he's making "house calls", but expect the price to rise rapidly..  :D

The guy's a genius, he pretty much made the hook-business into a corporate industry.. lol

Thanks for the Knoc-version btw..  8)

LOL @ Knoc trying to act like he was up in the studio with Akon doing it big. . . . "Akon showed me love; G'z gotta' hook up with G'z; handle that."

Keep it real G.
Knoc says he's just trying shit cuz y'all like out on the radio so he can insert himself back on the game..if u like real shit, he wouldnt have to do this shit..

You are a big fan of T.I., so you can't talk about real shit :P
I was giving a message Knoc wanted me to say..

penenstamp

^ but you're still a T.I. fan ;D

Lunatic

^ but you're still a T.I. fan ;D
and so is Knoc  ;D