Author Topic: hey Psycho, how old are you?  (Read 543 times)

Blood$

Re: hey Psycho, how old are you?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 03:35:52 PM »
yeah well I'm still high from not one, but TWO days ago... put that in your crackpipe and smoke it

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 03:38:06 PM »
yeah well I'm still high from not one, but TWO days ago... put that in your crackpipe and smoke it

I got a killer dub once that was something like that. Lol. It was worth the money I paid.

2euce 7even

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »
^^ so its ok and nuthin 2 worry about right?

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »
seems like you dudes are either 3'11" and 45 pounds or buy laced weed.

herpes

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 09:43:49 AM »
Psycho 662 should kill himself, just my opinion.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »
Hey guys. I'm 21 guys. I can legally drink guys. Even though I'm holding Hennessy in my avatar, i actually don't even drink. I get crazy when i drink, real dangerous like. So for everyones safety and health in the 315 area code i will refrain from drinking for a very long time. Chuch!  :scarface:

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 11:21:49 AM »
DAMN PRINCE

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 12:41:38 PM »

LOL well I was playin' just to see who would take me seriously...

I've woken up in the morning still high after smokin' a lot the previous night but it quickly wore off

2euce 7even

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 12:45:55 PM »

I've woken up in the morning still high after smokin' a lot the previous night but it quickly wore off

so there=s nothing to worrz about_

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »

there's always something for you to worry about

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 07:41:53 AM »

no there is, big time... I had to go to the emergency room and have my stomach pumped out because there was so much smoke that it was starting to take over my entire body and it almost shut down all my organs, in other words I could have died in the worst way possible, and I'm sure you have some more potent weed since you know you're the weedman and all, so I definitely would fear for my life if I was you... I actually would recommend maybe putting yourself out, like euthanasia, if you don't want to feel any pain  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 08:00:18 AM »

no there is, big time... I had to go to the emergency room and have my stomach pumped out because there was so much smoke that it was starting to take over my entire body and it almost shut down all my organs, in other words I could have died in the worst way possible, and I'm sure you have some more potent weed since you know you're the weedman and all, so I definitely would fear for my life if I was you... I actually would recommend maybe putting yourself out, like euthanasia, if you don't want to feel any pain  8)

LMFAO! You're horrible BloodMoney. :P Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the dude who I get the stuff from laces it considering he gets it from another dude who probably gets it from another dude.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 08:03:48 AM »

:D

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 08:04:40 AM »

LMFAO! You're horrible BloodMoney. :P Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the dude who I get the stuff from laces it considering he gets it from another dude who probably gets it from another dude.

I know some people like that as well but I don't fuck with their weed haha... only my 2 main connects who got that bomb  8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
You're horrible BloodMoney
>:(