Author Topic: WTF danity kane officially break up??  (Read 413 times)

Al Bundy

Re: WTF danity kane officially break up??
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »
str8 up
anything can sell
lil wayne, is he a good rapper?
no but look at what he makes
britney spears muzik
does britney sell?
yeah what does she make
pop muzik for lil kids to have fun wit

name me other girl groups that rival danity kanes talent and record sales? u can hate all u want, diddy's a legendary producer that brings out the best in his artist and has made some ground breaking hip hop records... 90s sampled or not :)

Diddy is NOT a producer, he isn't even an artist.  he's the equivalent of a PR rep and CEO hes a business man.  You give him too much credit for DK's talent. 

If it werent for the show their record sales wouldnt be half what they were.  face it. 

if you think weezy only puts out pop music, then you haven't listened to much of his shit

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »
damn this is bad news. i was looking forward to their future efforts in the music industry. a sad day for music. rip danity kane. btw isn't one of them a man?

;D
No that was sarcasm.  Blame Puffy for this.  He didn't let them use their ideas for the 2nd album, it was all about him & what he wanted.  And the 2nd album sucked.  Only 2 good songs on there & neither was on radio or video.  Ain't none of them man looking.  Although Shannon look messed up as a blonde again.  I just wish my main favorite Aundrea :P woulda left the group along with my 2nd favorite Aubrey. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 05:19:29 PM »
HAHA
SOME CAT CALLED IN THE RADIO TODAY AND SAID THEY WERE AUBREYS POPS
THE HOST HANG UP ON EM, CUZ HE SAID "BEAVER" AND HE DIDNT APPROVE OF HIS DAUGHTER ON FRONT OF PLAYBOY
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 09:00:24 PM »
these girls were the best group to come out in the 00's. Amazing talent.. now its all over , its a wrap ... i was lookin forward to another super producer Danjah Hands Danity Kane Collabo...FUCK)$((#$(()@!!!
hahahahaha people are retarded

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 09:13:09 PM »
^^ you just hating on them 'cuz they are "Mainstream" AKA POP - ular

anytime any artist is in the mainstream light with success they hate on them.. anytime! but you must do not really listen to harmony, pitch, tone .. its no mystery these girls can indeed sing, they have every element they need to have 2 number 1 singles, and a platinum record..
the first group making of the bands record went gold..

you prolly hated on justin timberlake when he was with n sync and jumped on his dick when timbaland, pharrel and BLACK people cosigned him. talent is talent.

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »
no i never jumped on justin timberlakes dick. faggot

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »
haha ^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 09:30:15 PM »
he prolly has a justin timberlake statue in his closet with scented candles burning and hot oils

nigga got his face air brushed on the hood of his car

u know u love Justin !!