Author Topic: DAZ DILLINGER PRESENTZ"MAKAVELI & DILLINGER PART II COMIN  (Read 1638 times)

JohnnyL

Re: DAZ DILLINGER PRESENTZ"MAKAVELI & DILLINGER PART II COMIN
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »
Yeah. While at face value, this news sounds pretty good.  We have to remember that the only reason we have the first Makaveli and Dillinger is because it leaked and then other companies started selling bootlegs of the leaked material.  The "official" dpgrecordz version was never released (because Amaru threatened legal action, if I remember correctly).  And yes, besides that, Daz was originally asking $500 per disc for it. (And I recall in yet another strange turn of events, Daz then made the cd available to international buyers for only $50.) What I'm wondering is, how is Daz going to get this release through without being threatened with another lawsuit by Amaru. And if that does happen, how much do you suppose it will cost.  Assuming of course it does go through, and someone can afford to buy it, which tracks do you suppose will be on it? At any rate, it would be cool to hear some new Daz and Pac.

LOL no offense, but you know it's Daz right?

No offense taken, but I'm not sure what you mean.  Of course I know it's Daz.  That's the point I was trying to make.  While it would be cool, I don't realistically expect Daz to put out a Mak and Dilli 2 when he was actually never really able to even release a Mak and Dilli 1.  Unless of course I've misunderstood your point.  But I think we're probably on the same page here...It's Daz so it most likely isn't going to get past the talking stage.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »
Yeah. While at face value, this news sounds pretty good.  We have to remember that the only reason we have the first Makaveli and Dillinger is because it leaked and then other companies started selling bootlegs of the leaked material.  The "official" dpgrecordz version was never released (because Amaru threatened legal action, if I remember correctly).  And yes, besides that, Daz was originally asking $500 per disc for it. (And I recall in yet another strange turn of events, Daz then made the cd available to international buyers for only $50.) What I'm wondering is, how is Daz going to get this release through without being threatened with another lawsuit by Amaru. And if that does happen, how much do you suppose it will cost.  Assuming of course it does go through, and someone can afford to buy it, which tracks do you suppose will be on it? At any rate, it would be cool to hear some new Daz and Pac.

Can someone hook that shit up?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2009, 05:38:07 PM »
black azz bad azz, what a bitch
ima tell you N*ggaz like this
you wanna see gotti

wack ass records, wack ass Daz, goofy fatass
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2009, 06:06:47 PM »
He obviously is, dude ALWAYS has a blunt hangin out his mouth. Im not hating, just saying weed slows things down, a lot.

during this economy i can see a guy like him going broke
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2009, 06:16:23 PM »
haha translation 101

this goes out to tha 1st people on this page ... u pussy is fagot xspect 2of yall but yalll should b put in tha same boat ass suge knight u guys got alot of tyme on yall hand......& no i dont do crack i jus sale it 2 yo mama yall listen 2 that bullshit suge knight made up years agoooo "let that go pusssy personallyyall better worry about tha economy be 4 yo internet git kut off bitcchhes but i love it i keepyall m. f on point when i drop shittt thanks

Free English translation

This is for all the people who have made a post on the first page. You are all pussys and faggots except 2 of you fine gentlemen, you are alright. But you all should be put in Suge Knights shoes, you seem to have a lot of time on you're hands. No, i do not smoke crack rock, i just sell it to your mother. You all probably listen to that bullshit music Suge Knight made years ago. ????? ?????? You all better worry about the economy before your internet gets cut off. Bitches. I love it. Keep you mother fuckers on point when i drop shit. Thanks.

Yo daz whatup hook me up with a personal translator job. I can do it in real life but it would probably be 100 times funnier LOL  ::) YEAH I GOT VOICES SON I AM THE MAN OF A MILLION VOICES BABY GET AT ME BIG DAZ DILLY LOL (still not convinced this is really daz dillinger)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »
my home boy from australia wants to know if the twinz are gonna be on it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »

No offense taken, but I'm not sure what you mean.  Of course I know it's Daz.  That's the point I was trying to make.  While it would be cool, I don't realistically expect Daz to put out a Mak and Dilli 2 when he was actually never really able to even release a Mak and Dilli 1.  Unless of course I've misunderstood your point.  But I think we're probably on the same page here...It's Daz so it most likely isn't going to get past the talking stage.
yeah i was referring to Daz as a shit talker  ;) :laugh:

hence i made:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=209292.0

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2009, 01:50:00 AM »
yo daz you fuckin slave do you remember suge fucked you azzz up in the death row days,
you used to be his steward....by the way never ever you can dropp makaveli&dillinger part 2...cause Amaru recordz don´t fucks with punk ass and if you release this procet then all trackz AIN´T UNRELEASED!!!!

you´re truley..dpg fan. ;D

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2009, 03:01:43 AM »

wack ass records, wack ass Daz, goofy fatass

why ya hatin, did he stole u some $$$ or whut? lolo

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2009, 05:01:58 AM »

JohnnyL

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2009, 09:47:08 AM »

yeah i was referring to Daz as a shit talker  ;) :laugh:

hence i made:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=209292.0

Yeah.  Unfortunately for as many projects that he does release, probably just as many don't come out.  Off the top of my head, I can think of dpg recordz releases for Lil Eazy, Crooked I, and the Death Row Killa ep.  Also, wasn't there supposed to be a DPG album released with just Snoop, Soopafly, and Daz (from before they squashed their beef with Kurupt)?  I think Makavelli and Dillinger 2 is extra unlikely (at least as an official release) as there will undoubtedly be lawsuits put in place to prevent anything from officially being sold.

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
Oh yeah, to the people who were asking for Makaveli & Dillinger pt. 1

http://uploadbox.com/files/52079a86d2

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2009, 06:11:26 PM »
Oh yeah, to the people who were asking for Makaveli & Dillinger pt. 1

http://uploadbox.com/files/52079a86d2

Props homie, +1

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
So just how many albums is daz and his label (Supposedly) going to release?

Last couple of weeks the adverts for albums have been non stop

what else has been advertised recently ?

Hopefully mike dean will be involved in part II

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »
dont know why theres so much hate in this thread, unless you're one of the silly fools who paid 500 bucks for the old makaveli & dillinger EP, and didnt receive it, lol.

i for one will be lookin forward to this makaveli & dillinger part 2 EP if it comes out.