Author Topic: (New Music) Knoc-Turn'Al "Knoc's Ville" Ft. One-2 (Prod. By J-Beam)  (Read 573 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1330/56/

Some more Knoc audio exclusively here on Raptalk.Net...

Knoc-Turn'Al has been popping up on Raptalk.Net like crazy in the last few weeks. It started out with the world premiere of his Scott Storch produced track, "Ya Boy Is Back." The song received thousands of plays after only a day of being up on the internet, show casing the fact that the west coast has truly missed one of it's brightest future stars, Knoc-Turn'Al.

Raptalk.Net and Knoc-Turn'Al then decided to collaborate on a feature titled "Answers from the Book of Knoc" which has been posted every Monday for the past month; a series that features fans and readers submitting their questions to myself, Lunatic for Knoc-Turn'Al to directly answer right here, on Raptalk.Net.

We then premiered another Knoc track, the Akon featured and produced, "Up & Down." Continuing the trend, We have yet another new Knoc-Turn'Al banger today.

The track is titled "Knoc's Ville" and features fellow Treacherous Records label mate, One-2. The song is produced by MathMadix (for tho who are unaware, MathMadix is a group in which Knoc-Turn'Al is currently steering) in-house producer, J-Beam.

Download "Knoc's Ville" Here:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/55830571d1ea9ba5/

Knoc-Turn'Al is currently hard at work finishing up his next album, titled "The Book Of Knoc." To make up for the four year hiatus, Knoc is planning on delivering a slew of music to his fans in 2009 so expect a Knoc-Turn'Al mixtape with all new and unused material to drop shortly before the album.

Be sure to return this coming Monday to Raptalk.Net to peep the latest installment with Knoc-Turn'Al in our infamous "Answers from the Book of Knoc" series...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 12:11:37 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: (New Music) Knoc-Turn'Al "Knoc's Ville" Ft. One-2 (Prod. By J-Beam)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:48:51 AM »
I'm digging this Beat!! 8) 8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 11:50:28 AM »
I'll listen tomorrow. Soccer comes first.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »
I'm digging this Beat!! 8) 8) 8)
member my thread where I said J-Beam is slept on and y'all (not u specifically) asked me for proof? lol

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
dope track  8)  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 12:20:46 PM »

member my thread where I said J-Beam is slept on and y'all (not u specifically) asked me for proof? lol

Yeah I was talking to Tash about J-Beam yesterday when I was chillin with Tha Liks he said dude got some good shit, we actually talked about Knoc for a cool second too, it was funny, Tash was describing how Knoc would just go into the booth drunk as fuck without really writing shit down, just askin the engineer to turn on the beat and he'd lay it down haha.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »

Yeah I was talking to Tash about J-Beam yesterday when I was chillin with Tha Liks he said dude got some good shit, we actually talked about Knoc for a cool second too, it was funny, Tash was describing how Knoc would just go into the booth drunk as fuck without really writing shit down, just askin the engineer to turn on the beat and he'd lay it down haha.
Yea man I told you Nima lol. J-Beam did like HALF of the new Tash album that's coming out soon; it's already been turned into the label. Tash signed with Amalgam Digital y'all (same label as Joe Budden).

lmao! yea Knoc is a damn fool for that shit! I hope J-Beam got Tash/Knoc together for a track on the Tash album cause the "I'm Drunk" record was dope as fuck.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 12:26:10 PM »
Well Tash was saying "I'm Drunk" his HIS track so it might be on the album... Tash's album should be dropping May 21st by the way.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM »
propz for the music and the updates! hope we will see Knocs album soon

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »
Well Tash was saying "I'm Drunk" his HIS track so it might be on the album... Tash's album should be dropping May 21st by the way.
Ah, got cha. Props for the heads up. It was originally for the J-Beam solo he's working on. They've done a crap load of tracks so i'm guessing Tash will just now appear on another track for the J-Beam album. Can't wait to for that Tash album to hear all the work Beam did on it. Tash is doing it big out there in Europe right now, I guess that's where u got at them.

Tash is also on the upcoming J-Beam/Knawledg duo album on a track called "System Thumpin" that is an absolute banger. Knoc is on 3 songs on this album as well.

J-Beam/Knoc also own a banger with Nate Dogg on it a bit before Nate suffered the strokes; I hope we get to hear that one.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »
niccccccccccccce 8)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »
niccccccccccccce 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »
This shits dope! Props Luna. Tell Knoc the fans need that new Nate track aswell!!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »
This shits dope! Props Luna. Tell Knoc the fans need that new Nate track aswell!!!!

Maaat

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 01:32:24 PM »
thanks...do u have a date for the mixtape? like march april?