Author Topic: Noreaga Arrested At Miami Burger Restaurant (LOL)  (Read 530 times)

PLANT

Re: Noreaga Arrested At Miami Burger Restaurant (LOL)
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »
LMAO that story is classic haha sounds like he was drunk and baked and had the munchies REALLY BAD haha this is one of the funniest stories Ive heard in awhile LMAO Noreaga fighting people at Fatburger haha

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »
Fatburger? Lol, that shit sounds like it came out a San Andreas video game.

Fatburger is a fast food chain.. pretty bomb! I think it originated in Cali.

Burgers are so dope, but the price.. not so much.

For real? Never heard of one. Like $7.00?

it's been a minute since i've been to one and prices of food have gone up since then so yeah it's probably like 7 bucks for a fucking meal lol

check out the menu:

http://fatburger.com/menu/
LOL After extesnsively checking out the menu, Im positive NORE was trying to order a double King Meal with Chilli Cheese Fat Fries and a Big Fat Root Beer Float ;D 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 04:08:56 PM »

it's been a minute since i've been to one and prices of food have gone up since then so yeah it's probably like 7 bucks for a fucking meal lol

check out the menu:

LOL After extesnsively checking out the menu, Im positive NORE was trying to order a double King Meal with Chilli Cheese Fat Fries and a Big Fat Root Beer Float ;D 

LMAO!!!

Damn, them shits look big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »
nore used to be huge, but dude is now a vegetarian and has lost a lot of weight. you can check out his progress on his blog: http://57thave.wordpress.com/

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 04:13:35 PM »
Nigga musta got that 'Veggie Deal' than, wit the fat fries and Root Beer, lol.

Hey Ma

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 04:13:55 PM »
Authorities said the rapper punched the man in the face, and yelled "Do you know who I am?"

LOL, Nore>>>

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »
Haha, $10 on Ross The Boss arresting Nore in the next episode of Officer Ricky..

LOL

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 05:14:20 PM »
When are these fools who fell off in their profession gonna stop using the 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM CARD?'  When you gotta resort to that, you know you have problems or your career is over.  Since that arabian like song in 2003 where he said your girl was lookin at me, nobody knows who he is now.  I wouldn't know what he looks like now. 

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 05:50:59 PM »
Fatburger is the shit.you listen to westcoast rap and never heard of it?it gets name dropped all the time.it started in la and spread out.luckily enough of the like 4 that are in Canada one is right by my place.best strawberry shake I ever had.suge knight upon getting out of jail said the first thing he did was go to fatburger ha ha got himself a fatburge and a strawberry shake

Elano

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »

check out the menu:

and the cup filled with a yellow liquid ?  :D

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »
what actually happened is already fucking hilarious and the thread about it is just as funny  8)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »
"No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the morning got the Fatburger"

-Ice Cube, It was a good day

shame on you who didnt know

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 03:25:53 AM »
Pac mentioned fatburger in the song late night as well ha ha

Okka

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 05:10:11 AM »
Noreaga been losin a lot of weight, maybe he can't take it anymore.

Elano

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 01:32:42 AM »
After N.O.R.E. was arrested over the weekend for an altercation at a Miami Fatburger, the Queens-bred rapper chopped it up with XXLmag.com to explain what really happened.

While Nore admits that he did get into a fight at the fast food restaurant, he doesn’t agree with the misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct charges. “I just want people to know that I actually really didn’t really do nothing,” he told XXL. “I think I did swing but it didn’t connect, so I think my charge should be attempted swinging.”

The said incident occurred around 4 a.m. on Sunday morning (Feb. 23), when Nore says he entered Fatburger where a man started “provoking” him by aggressively asking him to have a drink. “Now this coward tells me to have a drink with him,” he recalled. “And I kept telling him I don’t drink [alcohol] and when I do drink, I don’t drink this shit what you drinking…He kept offering us, ‘have a drink with me, have a drink with me,’ somebody wound up throwing whatever he had offered to drink on him. I don’t know if it was me, I don’t know who it was, but I know this guy got something thrown on him.”

It was reported that Nore yelled at the man “Do you know who I am” after throwing the cup, but the rapper denies he ever made that statement. “That’s another part of the story that just really aggravated me,” he clarified. “I’m a person that hates fame. I’m not a person that goes out and says, ‘hey I’m Nore.’”

But it is undeniable that the incident brought unwarranted attention to the rapper, as the news was even featured on popular gossip blogger Perez Hilton’s website. Unfortunately it wasn’t the type of press the “Superthug” MC was looking for. “It’s pretty funny to me man, Perez Hilton - you know the site that you kinda wanna be on cause you know everybody in the world goes there and like checks it out - but at the end of the day when you got a fat, fat, fat gay guy calling you a douche bag, it’s not really cool,” he said. “I got twitter beef with Alchemist so now I’m gonna have internet beef with Perez Hilton.”

Nore has already bit back at celebrity blogger on his own turf. Last night, Nore put up a photoshopped image of Hilton with a black eye on his own blog, 57thave.com, using Hilton’s signature scribbling style, under the headline “Perez Hilton Was N.O.R.E.’s Victim In Fatburger Attack..LOL.”-