Author Topic: NIK vs. ITW  (Read 1101 times)

BROOKLYN

Re: NIK vs. ITW
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2001, 10:19:36 PM »
quit ur bitchen nik
ITW WHOPPED YO ASS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2001, 11:53:28 PM »
lol why my vote dont count?
i didnt say i would vote for him
i said watch itw rip nik
did i say id vote for him?
no
i knew u would come out all bitch made like dat after u lose
fuckit nigga u got beat
my vote goes to ITW
u got dat???

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2001, 12:28:40 AM »

Irish Thug Wannabe:

I'm winning...Also Maxi Padz vote shouldnt have counted because he said he would vote for Irish Thug Wannabe before he even saw our rhymes, only because he doesn't like me as a person, which would not be fair at all...

n u wonda why i dun like u
i knew u would bitch when he won
and i didnt say i would vote for itw
i said go see itw rip nik
lolz did i eva say id vote for him?
my vote countz
which means itw winz
peace

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2001, 01:54:55 AM »
Ahem....

1. Maxi never said he'd vote for me. I wouldn't expect him to. It was below the belt to have his vote deleted.
2. By authistic, I was referring to the element of the disease, whereby you do not have the knowledge that things can hurt you, thus fearless.Also, I didn't take this from a dictionary.
3. When I say your rhymes require much sitting, it is because they are lethargic, as hip hop is more about upbeat rhymes.
4. Who the fuck is DOCB? Just some fool NIK hired to try and dissect my rhymes coz he knew he'd lose before hand? So, Double O Cock Buster, you want to know what poetry I read? I like contemporary poetry by Seamus Heaney and George Bernard Shaw. Irish poets, that know more about life than your faggot ass ever could sitting in yo one roomed shack. Oh, you were just pointing out discrepencies? "this idiot" doesnt sound like something innocent. And could you check those definitions with another dictionary? I got mine out of the Readers Digest Universal Dictionary.
If you are a rapper/producer, why do you come in here to hate on us lil geez trying out new styles and formats?Beyond me.

But from what I saw, yesterday morning, I had won 6-3, and it was first to six. Somehow votes got deleted but I guess thats not my problem. Even so, the current scores have me winning. Any more disagreements? Or can we just deflate NIKs ego and move on?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2001, 02:19:48 AM »
ITW ran out and bought a dictionary....threw in the biggest words possible and didn't even know wot the menat like his line with secular.

I don't if any1 done this but I busted out my dictionary just to check this word because I thought I knew the meaning but ITW was using it as snother one so here is his rhyme:

my rhymes secularise your ass/
mesmorise you so fast/

secular to mean = concerned with the affairs of this world, of the society ot the economy etc........there ain't even a plural of secular that I can find in my dictionary but what ITW is saying then is:

my rhymes concern with the affairs of this world in your ass........I put in because just your ass didn't make sense.........and there we have it.......a person who uses a dictionary...has no clue wot the words mean and yet leads on to victory........we all aren't Em fanz where if you say summin you don't really know the meaning of you jsut ignore it and still sing along..........

And so after all that it pretty obvious who gonna get my vote.......not ITW.......but good old NIK and incase your wondering I never read any of the replies so my views were on a very unbias mark due to the fact that like others I know ITW and NIK the same....very little.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2001, 03:19:56 AM »
N-imy

By secularise your ass, i meant, i'm gonna bring your ass back down to earth, as secular is to do with worldly things rather than relid=gious, or spiritual things
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2001, 04:19:27 AM »
hmmm...

NIK for sure

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2001, 04:26:43 AM »

N-imy

By secularise your ass, i meant, i'm gonna bring your ass back down to earth, as secular is to do with worldly things rather than relid=gious, or spiritual things

But wot you said in the rhyme is not wot you meant so no point trying to describe what you meant because it's like thee saying "what you do and wot you say are 2 totally different things".
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2001, 06:08:08 AM »
Even without Maxi-Padz, it's 6-5 in favor of ITW. First to 6 right.

So Much Style

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2001, 06:30:39 AM »
that is some bullshit, i reviewed my college dictionary (yes the most accurate ever made) and i reviewed ITW post like 10 times and its some bullshit, yall are wowed by big words you..check check this rhyme:

My rhymes brake your neck off with supercalifradileisticsexpealidocias/
I hopin you dont hope this/
or my paramecium with eat you up like a gold fish/
ugh hoody hoo!

whateverr, i say you guys re battle
So much style back at it again

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2001, 07:15:15 AM »
Definition : Re-match = a.a match between two teams whose previous meeting has ended in a draw.

Since when has there been a draw. I was 6-3 ahead. First to 6. Meaning my victory. Then maxi padz vote got deleted. Unwelcome intrevension? According to mdogg, i have still won. I think we are seeing CORRUPTION coming into our board. The people have voted me as the winner of this tie, (only one-third of the first round). It seems to me the moderators on the board (both of whom voted for NIK, and are friendly with nik #im not sure about priomo though#) did not like my rhyme, as it does not match their styles, and so they believe I should give nik a rematch.
I know for a fact that I would rip nik in a rematch as i was only trying out that new style, but I am not willing to give into this kind of introvension from above. This message may be deleted in a few minutes so read it while you can.

Fucking nazi propaganda shit. Well done to mdogg and maxi standing their ground. Thanks EVERYONE for voting, on both sides, but i think i got to 6 first. I dunno what kind of shit is going on in this board, but i think we should move on to the next round or call off this pharce
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

D.O.C.B.

• Lil Geezy
  • Production
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2001, 07:59:48 AM »
All im saying, ITW said he was Autistic

which means he's saying he has mental disorders, lol
but anyway, Who am i? I was the one that originated these battling competitions along long time ago in a place not too far away called www.dre2001.com, I am the one that started this whole realm, K?, I know about battling, and i've seen many people do exactly what you've done, which is funny cause it never works, and people can tell when your bsing if they look into it alittle bit
"you gotta have it, tha havoc wreaked in the street
of doc b's beats blazin' 7 dayz of the week"

D.O.C.B.

• Lil Geezy
  • Production
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2001, 08:05:22 AM »
lol, and if you want to know about my 1-room shack, lol, ask stiles, cause he's been to my house.

"you gotta have it, tha havoc wreaked in the street
of doc b's beats blazin' 7 dayz of the week"

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2001, 08:26:09 AM »

whateverr, i say you guys re battle

HELL YEAH
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2001, 08:38:12 AM »
First to six isn't it?? Even without maxi i got there first...just look at the voting...

1. klord (itw1-0nik)
2.Jake (itw2-0nik)
3.Joachim (itw=3-0nik)
4.sms (itw3-1nik)
5.primo (itw3-2nik)
6.tom (itw3-3nik)
7.mdogg(itw4-3nik)
8.Rud(itw5-3nik)
9.Bez(itw6-3nik)

Any further proof needed? Just for the record,nik...i was trying out a new style suggested by a friend. And just for the record, I still beat you. Bring on whoevers next, ive now won one lost one
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK