Author Topic: New Jersey Nets officially moving to Brooklyn  (Read 707 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: New Jersey Nets officially moving to Brooklyn
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »
so me throwing my two cents in = me having hurt feelings? over what some new yorkers think?  ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

your the one who came back trying to battle on whats better.  lmao

you sure my comments didnt hurt ya feelings?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 05:56:35 PM »
so me throwing my two cents in = me having hurt feelings? over what some new yorkers think?  ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

your the one who came back trying to battle on whats better.  lmao

you sure my comments didnt hurt ya feelings?

naaaaaa, Tommy just make (strong) points about how your RIDICULOUS comment of "Cali >>>... :-X"

i cant even quote you! it just wouldnt feel right. :D

NY all day! 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 05:58:29 PM »
like i said, the weather alone makes CALI 1000000000x better than ny.   even when its cold, it aint cold!!  LMAO 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 06:11:35 PM »
like i said, the weather alone makes CALI 1000000000x better than ny.   even when its cold, it aint cold!!  LMAO 

i am diggin the changin of the seasons, always nice to get a little snow & a little colder weather! 8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »
The Nets shouldn't change their name anyway.  They did start off as the NY Nets.  Brooklyn Nets will do.  And i'm not gonna 100% get into the NY/Cali thing, i'll just say we got enough people moving to Cali especially SoCal  DON'T NEED ANYMORE, and sometimes I feel like moving out of here.  Sometimes I feel that I can't make it here >:(

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 06:14:12 PM »
The Nets shouldn't change their name anyway.  They did start off as the NY Nets.  Brooklyn Nets will do.  And i'm not gonna 100% get into the NY/Cali thing, i'll just say we got enough people moving to Cali especially SoCal  DON'T NEED ANYMORE, and sometimes I feel like moving out of here.  Sometimes I feel that I can't make it here >:(

the overpopulation is worse in NY.  waaaay worse.

herpes

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »

i am diggin the changin of the seasons, always nice to get a little snow & a little colder weather! 8)

Word the fuck up, and plus a real man can handle the cold weather

herpes

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »

What you call overpopulation we call diversity.  And if we are over populated how come LA has the worst traffic in the country ?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »

it aint about "handling" the cold weather.  its about it being NICE outside pretty much year round.  going to the beach, having BBQs, just kicking it outside instead of having to be inside cause its snowing.

yall aint got to lie, you know you would love it if the coldest it got there was in the 40s.  

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »

What you call overpopulation we call diversity.  And if we are over populated how come LA has the worst traffic in the country ?

what?  what does traffic have to do with anything? 

if Ny was any bigger, and people could actually drive on the streets, it would be worse there.  thats why yall use the trains and taxis, cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets. 

herpes

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 06:22:25 PM »

it aint about "handling" the cold weather.  its about it being NICE outside pretty much year round.  going to the beach, having BBQs, just kicking it outside instead of having to be inside cause its snowing.

yall aint got to lie, you know you would love it if the coldest it got there was in the 40s.  

We have had one substantial snow storm this season and it was the first good one in about 3 years, LMFAO @ always snowing.  And unless it's raining out the the cold doesn't bother me at all.

herpes

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »

what?  what does traffic have to do with anything? 

if Ny was any bigger, and people could actually drive on the streets, it would be worse there.  thats why yall use the trains and taxis, cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets. 

Can't get on the streets... what the fuck are you talking about lol.  I drive so much I'm thinking of changing my address to my car.  What are you talking about "cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets"  C'mon man... if you're goin hate at least make a good argument.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »
Our sport fans passion >>> cali fans

cali fans get to their baseball games by the 5th inning, during the phil dogers series at the start of the game the stadium was empty, cali got no sports love other than b ball

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 06:26:19 PM »
so youre saying youd rather have it be 32 rather than 57 degrees?  LOL

you sure about that?  

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »
Our sport fans passion >>> cali fans

cali fans get to their baseball games by the 5th inning, during the phil dogers series at the start of the game the stadium was empty, cali got no sports love other than b ball

what games were you watching?  the stadium was full by the time the game started.