Author Topic: What happened to Elevz?  (Read 126 times)

jeromechickenbone

What happened to Elevz?
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:57:07 PM »
Just looking at the legendary Xander thread and saw his account was deleted.  What's the deal?

'EclipZe

Re: What happened to Elevz?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 04:12:33 AM »
where's xander 2 anyways? you guys scared him off ? :( o wait, i helped with that lol.

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 04:36:16 AM »
Probably got fed up with the forum... more and more valuable members will leave imo ... rap is getting incredibly wack and Dubcc is not the same as it used to be .. besides the Sports section and at times the G-Spot , dont see whats worth checking

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 04:58:35 AM »
i can only speak for myself, but at a certain age a lot of hiphop heads start listening to different music. doesn't mean they abandon hiphop, but maybe just that they're interested in many different styles of music and don't care about discussing the next soulja boy album. also, west coast hiphop really isn't all the rage in 2009.

when this board was started, most members were in their mid- to late teens, thought pac was coming back in '03 and waited for detox to drop. shit done changed. i don't come here to discuss hiphop anymore either, i basically just hang around in the g-spot or maybe discuss sth in the train of thought section and then i usually stop posting for several months. every time i come back, there's a whole bunch of new members i have never seen before. just the way it is, and i guess elevz might come back as well...he was a good poster