Author Topic: Snoop Dogg joins Nation of Islam  (Read 2376 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Snoop Dogg joins Nation of Islam
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »
 ???

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
if u believe in god then u gotta be a stupid muthafucca

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2009, 03:53:28 PM »
eye dont know why Blacks fuck with Christianity or Islam. Islam is not the orginals man religion...........they forced that shit on us........just like Christians did.

read malcolm x and you understand why black people join to islam
lol at telling me to read the auto of malcolm X. Black people we need our own shit period. eye know how arabs look down on Blacks. once again islam was forced on Blacks just like christianity and the rest. Arabs had they little slave trade of Blacks also.

WORD. Thats what I want to hear. People don't need constructs such as religion. They should just seek wisdom in all its forms. So study religion,science, mysticism, study it all. Let all knowledge be your religion and wisdom and understanding be your goal. Thats why I like alot of the 5% stuff. I'm thinking about taking it and altering it a little, making it a lil more universal and politically correct so that all peoples can get down with it a lil more easily....maybe i can start my  own cult in the Australian outback...get some shortys to come out there wit me...Muahahahahahaaaaa! Ahem. But seriously, word.

"we gotta decide...are we gonna go with the Islam...are we gonna go with the Israel...or are we gonna take the best out of both parts and just be us!?"

-Killah Priest.

Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.

-The Buddha.

why would you want to alter the lessons given by the father?? eye am not comprehending that at all
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Rugged Monk

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2009, 04:54:02 PM »
eye dont know why Blacks fuck with Christianity or Islam. Islam is not the orginals man religion...........they forced that shit on us........just like Christians did.

lol at telling me to read the auto of malcolm X. Black people we need our own shit period. eye know how arabs look down on Blacks. once again islam was forced on Blacks just like christianity and the rest. Arabs had they little slave trade of Blacks also.

WORD. Thats what I want to hear. People don't need constructs such as religion. They should just seek wisdom in all its forms. So study religion,science, mysticism, study it all. Let all knowledge be your religion and wisdom and understanding be your goal. Thats why I like alot of the 5% stuff. I'm thinking about taking it and altering it a little, making it a lil more universal and politically correct so that all peoples can get down with it a lil more easily....maybe i can start my  own cult in the Australian outback...get some shortys to come out there wit me...Muahahahahahaaaaa! Ahem. But seriously, word.

"we gotta decide...are we gonna go with the Islam...are we gonna go with the Israel...or are we gonna take the best out of both parts and just be us!?"

-Killah Priest.

-The Buddha.

why would you want to alter the lessons given by the father?? eye am not comprehending that at all
To make it more universal and open to all people, not just black folks. 'the Black Man is god', I would change that and say something like "the power of god is in you and all living things, the Supreme Being poured into all living vessals" or something more universal like that, it is irrelevant whether the black man is the original man or not; if all people are truly of one family. Having said that I know about ancient Ethiopia and ancient Egypt and how Africa was the cradle of civilization...does not mean I want to ignore all that. That goes for what I think about all religions, beliefs and movements though Job, I think they all at their core, at their true meaning contain a universal message once you strip away the particularities. But on the other hand, maybe religion is also suppose to represent those particularities of history, time and circumstance, maybe thats part of what it is to be human, and also essential to the evolution of our consciousness so that we may learn dignity in difference and beauty in diversity. 

Anyway, I'm not really the type of person to go out and start a new quasi-religious movement, people got enough of that in the world. People need more wisdom and understanding of what they already have, not more doctrines spouted forth.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2009, 11:50:29 PM »
..."if you believe in god then you gotta be a stupid muthafucka"....well i believe in god ...and im far from stupid...so ease up off the wild generalizations nigga....bkuz u obviously dont know what the fuck your talking about...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2009, 11:53:01 PM »

haha yeah i was gon say theres millions of muffuccaz that believe in god, its up to them to believe in what they believe in but that dont make them stupid
might make others think bout them different if the other person dont believe in god themselves but i figured someone would say some shit bout that

..."if you believe in god then you gotta be a stupid muthafucka"....well i believe in god ...and im far from stupid...so ease up off the wild generalizations nigga....bkuz u obviously dont know what the fuck your talking about...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »
it would make sense for it to be kam or even the minister himself?
wasnt minister f at the peace conference and he was sayin he was gon coach snoop?
and what religion is bc powda down wit?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »

Snoop Dogg Speaks @ Nation of Islam's SD2009

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »
...i only responded bkuz he put tha word stupid in it....some people believe in a mystery god....others think they are god...some people even worship the devil....maybe they are all wrong....i dont know....just do u though....no need 4 tha disrespect...the world would be a better place....if people respected other points of view...thats all...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2009, 12:18:48 PM »
YEAH I MEAN THERES A GANG OF RELIGIONS
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ALKN OUTTA THE CHI?
not sure if its a religion or gang outta there

...i only responded bkuz he put tha word stupid in it....some people believe in a mystery god....others think they are god...some people even worship the devil....maybe they are all wrong....i dont know....just do u though....no need 4 tha disrespect...the world would be a better place....if people respected other points of view...thats all...
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2009, 09:30:46 AM »
he was doing christas songs 10 years ago
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2009, 05:04:29 PM »

-Killah Priest.

-The Buddha.

To make it more universal and open to all people, not just black folks. 'the Black Man is god', I would change that and say something like "the power of god is in you and all living things, the Supreme Being poured into all living vessals" or something more universal like that, it is irrelevant whether the black man is the original man or not; if all people are truly of one family. Having said that I know about ancient Ethiopia and ancient Egypt and how Africa was the cradle of civilization...does not mean I want to ignore all that. That goes for what I think about all religions, beliefs and movements though Job, I think they all at their core, at their true meaning contain a universal message once you strip away the particularities. But on the other hand, maybe religion is also suppose to represent those particularities of history, time and circumstance, maybe thats part of what it is to be human, and also essential to the evolution of our consciousness so that we may learn dignity in difference and beauty in diversity. 

Anyway, I'm not really the type of person to go out and start a new quasi-religious movement, people got enough of that in the world. People need more wisdom and understanding of what they already have, not more doctrines spouted forth.

eye find that disrespecting.......and thats all eye am going to say about that
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Rugged Monk

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »

-Killah Priest.

-The Buddha.

Not my problem and not my problem if you're incapable of challenging your own beliefs. Remember its not suppose to be a religion, you are not suppose to follow it with religious zealotry or sensitivity, but I see alot of people eventually do. Be your own leader. Do the knowledge for yourself instead of only drawing upon it from the designated black-friendly sources.

"Truth is truth, no matter where it comes from".

"fuck black leaders 'cus whites got none leading them"
-NaS 'Black Zombies'.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:12:34 PM by Rugged Monk b/w The Overfiend »

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »

-Killah Priest.

-The Buddha.

Not my problem and not my problem if you're incapable of challenging your own beliefs. Remember its not suppose to be a religion, you are not suppose to follow it with religious zealotry or sensitivity, but I see alot of people eventually do. Be your own leader. Do the knowledge for yourself instead of only drawing upon it from the designated black-friendly sources.

"Truth is truth, no matter where it comes from".

"fuck black leaders 'cus whites got none leading them"
-NaS 'Black Zombies'.
eye love it when white people try to change shit because it doesnt fit into they agenda. thats just pure devilish shit. and thats why you guys are devils......... talking about changing shit , so it can fit your white agenda........ fuck out of here............. so first you people want to force the concept of a white god on Blacks. eye got a good idea......why dont white people mind they own business....how about that

so fuck you." - Pac

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »
hey, do you guys have to add all those chain of quotes in the posts?...
it would look better if you add just the relevant quote in reference to your post.