Author Topic: Snoop Dogg joins Nation of Islam  (Read 2388 times)

Rugged Monk

Re: Snoop Dogg joins Nation of Islam
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2009, 06:50:19 PM »

eye love it when white people try to change shit because it doesnt fit into they agenda. thats just pure devilish shit. and thats why you guys are devils......... talking about changing shit , so it can fit your white agenda........ fuck out of here............. so first you people want to force the concept of a white god on Blacks. eye got a good idea......why dont white people mind they own business....how about that

You are obviously too sensitive and your mind too clouded by emotions to engage in measured debate, so as usual you revert to name calling, its sad because that really seems to demonstrate the depth of your thinking, not black people's thinking, but YOU as an individual idiot.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

eye love it when white people try to change shit because it doesnt fit into they agenda. thats just pure devilish shit. and thats why you guys are devils......... talking about changing shit , so it can fit your white agenda........ fuck out of here............. so first you people want to force the concept of a white god on Blacks. eye got a good idea......why dont white people mind they own business....how about that

You are obviously too sensitive and your mind too clouded by emotions to engage in measured debate, so as usual you revert to name calling, its sad because that really seems to demonstrate the depth of your thinking, not black people's thinking, but YOU as an individual idiot.

eye aint calling you names. eye am just calling you by what you truly are. yo eye hate to break it to you but YOUR NOT BLACK! okay get that through your white dome. simple ass that. Your not BLACK and just mind your person when shit dont pertain to you ( white people).
 just enjoy the benefits of being white.....in this white world. where you can sit back relax and collect $100 bones a week and not be called "lazy" or "uneducated" or have some type of negative connection with your color skin made. fuck out of here........
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Rugged Monk

« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »

eye aint calling you names. eye am just calling you by what you truly are. yo eye hate to break it to you but YOUR NOT BLACK! okay get that through your white dome. simple ass that. Your not BLACK and just mind your person when shit dont pertain to you ( white people).
 just enjoy the benefits of being white.....in this white world. where you can sit back relax and collect $100 bones a week and not be called "lazy" or "uneducated" or have some type of negative connection with your color skin made. fuck out of here........

I am not black, but I am also not white. I am half original asiatic man, half caucazoid and being half white do you really think I grew with white kids treating me as one of their own? Don't bother playing the persecution card with me, like you are anything special. You're an idiot, nothing to do with black people, you're individual idiot. End of story.