Author Topic: Crooked I Opens Up About Shooting  (Read 1761 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Crooked I Opens Up About Shooting
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »
If he had been killed an album prob would have come out, glad he wasnt though !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 10:12:12 AM »
STR8 UP JOME

"Where I'm from, certain things you can't talk about. It's illegal to our code and how we live."

Haha, what a fool..
Saying he can't really speak on this ALLEGED shooting, except a whole bunch of irrelevant stuff that doesn't reveal or explain anything at all.
Instead he tries to create a mysterious gangsta-persona aura around himself, leaving room for the same inevitable questions to be asked over and over again, thus creating the headlines and internet talk/buzz he's obviously seeking.. which leads me to the question/thought:

lol he wont admit if he got shot wtf is that. sound like a publicity stunt to me.

He tryina make the most of it for sure, but then again, most rappers probably would.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »
Crooked I, just finally found away to get a buzz. Publicity Stunt!!!!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »
LOl if it was a publicity stunt then we would see his video on bet,mtv & Boss In Stores,I-tunes...

Crooked is not like other rappers who talkes behind somebody and then hide behind his fuckin bodyguards...lol. Crooked is A Real Dude and everybody knows that,but you´re all haterz and homothugs.

So Kill That Noise now-.-
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 02:13:19 PM by YoungCrookedI »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »
Fuck him. I mean, if the shit really did go down....im glad he aint dead.  But on some real shit, i dont know the dude.  If I got shot tomorrow, you think Crooked gonna give a fuck? lol Hell naw.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2009, 03:03:32 PM »
Fuck him. I mean, if the shit really did go down....im glad he aint dead.  But on some real shit, i dont know the dude.  If I got shot tomorrow, you think Crooked gonna give a fuck? lol Hell naw.

do you know him??? if not why he should give a fuck about you???

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »

do you know him??? if not why he should give a fuck about you???

Then you get where im comin from...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »
thats fucked up,,, get well soon