Author Topic: Damn i fucked up...  (Read 724 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Damn i fucked up...
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 02:15:32 AM »
<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=6768244-086" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=6768244-086</a>

in the words of the great devin the dude

“fuckin’ over yo fo sho’ pussy tryin’ to get some mo’ pussy, you’ll end up with no pussy.”

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 02:18:32 AM »
wait you didnt even fuck the new bitch though? you just got seen holding hands at the mall

NO thats the whole fucking point i was trying to make to my girl...
i mean i was making out with her and shit sat night in front of my crib

im sure shes not that hard to smash she is just one of those stuck up bitches you take out to eat and show them a good time and BAM you hit it and quit and brag to your friends about

if she was really actually worth being with and starting a relationship i wouldnt even trip about losing my girl over her... but she aint she would just be a bitch to brag about to your friends
especially the way the bitch acts  "ummm so yeah i was like so like OMG my hair is gonna mess up umm roll the windows up like seriously OMG"  :grumpy:

Chief

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 02:22:48 AM »
dude no offense, usually you sound like a cool dude, but what you said just then is a bit of a bitch move

if she was really actually worth being with and starting a relationship i wouldnt even trip about losing my girl over her

you're basically hanging onto your girl until something better comes along, its called the monkey bar effect, you wont let go of one bar until you got a hold of another. not really being a playa.

just dump your girl and live the single life, you'll cheat again and hurt the girl, like you said you're only 19!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 02:34:22 AM »
dude no offense, usually you sound like a cool dude, but what you said just then is a bit of a bitch move

if she was really actually worth being with and starting a relationship i wouldnt even trip about losing my girl over her

you're basically hanging onto your girl until something better comes along, its called the monkey bar effect, you wont let go of one bar until you got a hold of another. not really being a playa.

just dump your girl and live the single life, you'll cheat again and hurt the girl, like you said you're only 19!

well i didnt mean it like that... it would still bother me but i wouldnt be as upset about it as i was...
what i mean is like i wouldnt have regret cheating on her as bad as i did now...

ya feel what im saying?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »
maybe like i would of felt the girl was WORTH going through this and maybe i would of liked her more then i ever did my chick... and it happened for a reason...
ya get what im saying?

Chief

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 02:45:56 AM »
just live the single life  8) if she's willing to take you back after cheating, she must think SERIOUSLY about your ass, when in a situation like this, think if you can offer her what she wants. if you dont think seriously about her, let her go find someone that will, thats probably what shes lookin for. there are two types of chick, you got a good girl so if youre lookin for something else let her go. you cant have both man!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 02:49:17 AM »
well ill see what happins...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 06:18:46 AM »
talked to my x girl and made things right...
we gonna try to work things out...

Ocho i dont blame you for hating on me i would hate too if i was you..

and no im not too serious with her as far as marriage and shit cus im only 19 and thats the last thing on my mind but she was a good girl

but we talked about shit she just cried and said "this isnt the adam i know how could you do this" blah fucking blah

i just told her i lied and met her at the mall that day and she came with that shit "why were yall holding hands n shit" and i told  her "she grabbed mine"  :D

then she said if she see's that girl again she will kick her ass (even though neither prolly have ever been in a fight in here life)

so she just told me i better not try to do this shit again and i have to prove im dedicated to her LMAO

so anyways she stayed till 2 am and im thinking everything is cool all i got to worry about is explaining it to her mom

the thing that hurt her the most is she saw me being with another girl holding her hand and smiling and laughing with her
which makes her more insecure knowing now that i can be with someone else... so i think this is gonna lead to something bad...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Hmm...maybe she is having a hard time trusting you.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2009, 06:35:52 AM »
lol @ all the gay ass comments judging AG for sheating. I mean, yeah he a goofy lookin muthafucka and all, and his main was way better than the strange, but a man need variety. AG didnt do nothin you sensitive ass niggas wouldnt do if you had the chance. Men who can cheat will cheat. AG obviously got a little mouthpiece if he can do it. All you squares that cant is trippin and lyin to yourselves if you think you wouldnt cheat given a broad you wanna cheat with and an opportunity.

Chief

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2009, 06:39:04 AM »
^nah i disagree, when i'm ready to be with one girl i wouldnt cheat. i've only ever cheated once and i wouldnt do it again, thats why i'm stayin single for now.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2009, 06:42:26 AM »
^^^^^well its great that you have yourself convinced! it kinda fucks up your case when you admit to having cheated before, and doesnt do much for your credibility, but its whatever...im loaded////why the fuck am i still drunk fuck this shit...never mix liquor with energy drinks

Chief

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 06:45:05 AM »
yeah but at the end of the day you dont know why i cheated, and i cant be assed getting into that.

i had plenty of opportunities to fuck around and i didnt take them.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 06:50:30 AM »
cheetarah cheated on Tigra with Panthro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 08:08:19 AM »
LOL...going to a public spot, ESPECIALLY the mall with a random fee = :nawty:

Floydness

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »
^^ yeah especially in Texas lmao.. I assume that u live in a town with one major mall that everyone goes to ::)   ur girl shouldnt even take u back ur pretty lucky..