Author Topic: Lol at lakers gettin slaughtered by portland  (Read 742 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: Lol at lakers gettin slaughtered by portland
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 01:16:54 AM »
it's irritating

especially when you got ca$h on these games

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 02:21:14 AM »
seriously. you cant be dropping games to these overrated, injury prone, unproven bottom of the barrel teams.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 02:30:39 AM »
oh shit it's Turf Hitta

word is Bynum is having his 4th knee surgery, you heard?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 03:03:01 AM »
you cant expect the Lakers to have every great game  ::)

they are normal... like every other great team before them they have a slump that they can bounce back from

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 03:50:58 AM »
oh shit it's Turf Hitta

word is Bynum is having his 4th knee surgery, you heard?

No but I did hear you need yet another surgery to remove the latest object of your desire from your anus

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 10:47:28 AM »
seriously. you cant be dropping games to these overrated, injury prone, unproven bottom of the barrel teams.

Portland isnt exactly a bottom of the barrel team.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »
so the Lakers lose to Portland, but that doesnt mean anything? alright, cool with that, no problem there.

BUT..., when the Celtics lose to the Lakers, THAT is a direct sign the Celtics dont stand a chance in the Finals? :laugh: ::)

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 11:35:02 AM »
when the Celtics lose to the Lakers, THAT is a direct sign the Celtics dont stand a chance in the Finals? :laugh: ::)

by this thinking, the Lakers better pray they dont run into Portland in the playoffs lol

As for Laker fans, I wouldnt stress about this game so MUCH. I was surprised. Not that they lost, but that they got waxed the way they did. I dont recall seeing that happen to them this year.  The bigger test is gonna be how they bounce back from it. They have two tough games on the road comin up this week.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »

LOL he's a Blazers fan

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 11:56:15 AM »

LOL he's a Blazers fan

ahh....sarcasm? I get it..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 12:05:45 PM »
all teams are bottom barrel compared to the celtics :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »
so the Lakers lose to Portland, but that doesnt mean anything? alright, cool with that, no problem there.

BUT..., when the Celtics lose to the Lakers, THAT is a direct sign the Celtics dont stand a chance in the Finals? :laugh: ::)

No one said that but you do understand that people basing their opinion over a head 2 head matchup makes more sense then judging them on who else they lose to, right?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »
all teams are bottom barrel compared to the celtics :D

Especially the Blazers team that beat the Celtics without B Roy.  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »

No one said that but you do understand that people basing their opinion over a head 2 head matchup makes more sense then judging them on who else they lose to, right?

no, right when they won on Christmas it was all "they cant beat us!".

but i didnt take it too seriously because i knew if the Celtics won that game; "we didnt play our best", "we dont play good until June". ;D

Rick McCrank

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 02:56:51 PM »
god I can't wait until the season's over so everyone can talk shit for real, instead of chirping back on forth