Author Topic: The Obama Deception Documentary  (Read 2012 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: The Obama Deception Documentary
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
I seen it. I don't like Alex Jones and think he uses fearmongering to sell stuff but the info in this documentary is pretty well stated and dead on on a lot of points.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 04:19:36 AM »
nothing most of us didn't already know but presented well enough. a lot of people can relate to alex jones but i agree he uses fearmongering and a threatening attitude to 'confont' our 'problems', which is probably not the answer. however i can get a laugh out of over the topness and his show always has some good guests.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 05:23:06 AM »

Yeah most definitely, some of the guests have been truly excellent guests although ultimately it is about the information and not the personality.
I will take a look, thanks

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »
A lot of the information is good from Alex Jones but the way he presents it sometimes does a disservice to people who know whats going on because he brings alot of ridicule for his over the top rants.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »
A lot of the information is good from Alex Jones but the way he presents it sometimes does a disservice to people who know whats going on because he brings alot of ridicule for his over the top rants.

Plus he's a Christian, so he'll automatically assume any sort of secret society is trying to undermine his kooky religion oops I mean the entire world.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 05:35:40 PM »

Plus he's a Christian, so he'll automatically assume any sort of secret society is trying to undermine his kooky religion oops I mean the entire world.

They are a secret society for a reason man  ;D

Pacific Standard

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »

They are a secret society for a reason man  ;D

Yet not every reason is a sinister one. There are just some groups or organizations that we will just have to live with not knowing every facet of their operation. The fact that Jones copes with that by believing every secret organization in the world is some sort of reptilian bloodline hidden from the public is plain ludicrous.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 06:52:21 PM »

Tell me which secret societies are good?

Also he he has never mentioned reptilians, that's a David Icke thing

Pacific Standard

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 06:58:42 PM »

I stand corrected, that is David Icke.

However, the Freemasons, and the Shriners are innately good, progressive organizations which have had the worst rap because of religious fundamentalists and certain asshole conducting Illuminati affairs within the confines of the group.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »

I stand corrected, that is David Icke.

However, the Freemasons, and the Shriners are innately good, progressive organizations which have had the worst rap because of religious fundamentalists and certain asshole conducting Illuminati affairs within the confines of the group.

Question for you, have you ever watched riddles in stone?
There are lots of good people within the masonic organisation but the documentary illustrates that at the highest levels there is a deeper purpose behind the organisation itself. I think it's similar to the army in respect of there are lots of honest, good, hard working, decent people within the army who think they are doing the right thing and have been taught not to question, to follow any orders because it's for the good of the country and they are fighting for freedom. They have heard those words uttered so many times from their peers that it becomes second nature to accept it.

Therefore the military far from defending this nation has become a battering ram to invade and seize and control the resources and wealth of other nations and topple their elected leaders if politically they are not toeing the political line demanded of them from the anglo ruling groups.

However watch riddles in stone and it becomes apparent what the organisation (masons) really is.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »
^No I haven't but I'd like to now, I think I'll stroll through some torrent sites.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »
i saw this posted some where as a new release today and i laughed, the man hasn't even been in office a good year yet (less that 2 months) and these people are already all up in judging his performance. This is the man America voted for, and the man the world wanted America to vote in, we didn't vote him in for the fuck of it, it was cuz he was the best man for the job and the only one worth voting for that on the ballot. this film is a cheap swing at him way to early in his first term.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:11:16 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »
i saw this posted some where as a new release today and i laughed, the man hasn't even been in office a good year yet (less that 2 months) and these people are already all up in judging his performance. This is the man America voted for, and the man the world wanted America to vote in, we didn't vote him in for the fuck of it, it was cuz he was the best man for the job and the only one worth voting for that on the ballot. this film is a cheap swing at him way to early in his first term.
Hey, Obama wants you to join the citizen army.  It's 3 months of boot camp.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 01:15:21 PM »
The only citizen army I am joining is against the govt.