Author Topic: Former WWE Wrestler "Test" found dead...  (Read 1342 times)

bez

Re: Former WWE Wrestler "Test" found dead...
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 04:55:10 AM »
I honestly think any one of us could create a new wrestling company that depicted all the 'fun' that has gone from wrestling. I know TNA are trying to do that but they are using washed up wrestlers and characters. Imagine a wrestling brand started from scratch. Bringing back tag teams that meant something like LOD, The Rockers, Buschwackers, type of tag teams. Belts that actually mean something aswell instead of having the old WCW heavyweight belt as a WWE championship belt, wtf is that about.

just imagine...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 06:46:19 AM »
I honestly think any one of us could create a new wrestling company that depicted all the 'fun' that has gone from wrestling. I know TNA are trying to do that but they are using washed up wrestlers and characters. Imagine a wrestling brand started from scratch. Bringing back tag teams that meant something like LOD, The Rockers, Buschwackers, type of tag teams. Belts that actually mean something aswell instead of having the old WCW heavyweight belt as a WWE championship belt, wtf is that about.

just imagine...

What's wrong with the Ric Flair belt?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 02:29:05 PM »

just imagine...

Nothing.  That's the best looking world title in wrestling ever. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 05:18:01 PM »

just imagine...

It had meaning until David Arquette won it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2009, 03:06:36 AM »

just imagine...

That was so fucking retarded!  Your company is built around your world champion.  Here's what they shoulda done to prolong their survival.  When they started over put the belt on Scott Steiner & have him demolish everybody until Starcade & drop the title to either Goldberg or Booker T.  But oh no, WCW chose 2 not listen to the smart people.  The hosts of the squared circle on cable radio was giving them lots of free advice in order 2 make the product better & WCW chose 2 do the opposite & lose ratings, fans & business.  DUNDERHEADS!  And everyone especially Hogan, Luger, Flair & the other washed up hasbeens whose star faded way over a decade ago be team players. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2009, 08:08:12 AM »

just imagine...

No belt in the WWE has any meaning anymore anyway. Arquette or not, World Title matches and title changes mean nothing. I recently watched the Hogan/Savage segments from the megapowers days and nostalgia aside there was a strong impression of prestige for that title. When they broke up in the back room and argued with each other it had more intensity and realism than anything I've seen from WWF Attitude years and beyond. The belt really meant something. To be champion really meant something. The belt was only around 3 different waistes in a span of 7 years. Now you'd be lucky to see it on only 7 waistes in 3 years.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »
The hosts of the squared circle on cable radio was giving them lots of free advice in order 2 make the product better & WCW chose 2 do the opposite & lose ratings, fans & business.  
That was a good show.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2009, 02:32:45 AM »
The hosts of the squared circle on cable radio was giving them lots of free advice in order 2 make the product better & WCW chose 2 do the opposite & lose ratings, fans & business.  
That was a good show.
Oh good you heard of it, with shadowe.  Sadly, WCW, TNA & WCWF chose 2 fuck up so much that the crew just went into a different line of work :(  Did you ever hear the wrestle talk show in the early 90's hosted by the late Dynamite D?

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2009, 11:30:07 AM »
That was a good show.
Oh good you heard of it, with shadowe.  Sadly, WCW, TNA & WCWF chose 2 fuck up so much that the crew just went into a different line of work :(  Did you ever hear the wrestle talk show in the early 90's hosted by the late Dynamite D?
Never heard of the one with Dynamite D. I used to listen to Squared Circle though. I actually randomly ran into Shadowe a few times because they used to broadcast that show about 5 minutes away from my house lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2009, 05:49:25 AM »
Test did look ridiculously roided up in his final run with the WWE.

I know it's unfair to blame steroids every single time, but you have to admit, that does seem to be the common denominator amongst all of these wrestlers who recently passed away. Depending on how badly they abused it, being clean for a couple years isn't going to reverse all of the side effects that it could take on someone's health.

Nevertheless, R.I.P. to the man who never got to marry Stephanie McMahon.

The common denominator is steroids + pain killers + roofies + coke + heroin + alcohol + sleeping pills + whatever the fuck else you can think of. Take steroids out of that list and these guys still end up dead.

Not Eddie, or anyone else who was clean for several years. His enlarged heart complications was a result of steroid abuse. Most the other shit you listed, despite all having horrible long-term effects, isn't going to destroy your heart like that in a fatal manner when you've been staying away from it for so long.

It just so happens that a lot of these other guys who passed away in the past couple years weren't clean of everything when they died, so the steroids gets mixed into all the other shit that they've done.

If what you are saying is true then the body building world would have a much higher body count than wrestling. Where are the dead bodybuilders?

ETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2009, 05:52:30 AM »

just imagine...

Don't let one shitty wrestler erase many legends.  Still a great title.

Kushsmoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »
Never was a fan of him but RIP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2009, 12:51:18 AM »
In a heartless act, I'm calling Lex Luger next...

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »
I call Superstar Billy Graham this yeah. And a contracted WWE wrestler seems to die every 2 years so someone's number is up in the WWE.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »
In a heartless act, I'm calling Lex Luger next...
In a way he already is.  Last i've heard of him, he's partially paralyzed.  Paralysis is practically death anyway :(  Probably cause of a stroke, can't remember.  I know I wanted him to be punished for being a jerk in wrestling, beating Elizabeth & being in possession of some illegal drugs but not that way.  Jail time was what I preferred.