Author Topic: New Daz Dillinger "Tell Me What You Got" Off New Album + New Mac Shawn! [Audio]  (Read 2151 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I think the song is slightly better than the rest of the garbage he has put out recently. Yet quite bland song.

yep

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Coke Loc

• Lil Geezy
  • HE IS I & I AM HIM........
Always down for new Daz, thanks for this Nima!

BTW... Nice to see some Daz / Soopafly production showing up on this.
Yea man, tell Dazz I said he did that... that tell me what u got is the shit... I'm diggin that, he got a nigga waitin 4 the album now.... much props
THE LOWLIFE KING

Matty

this is pretty fire feeling the production and daz isn't too bad. bass is maybe a bit over the top...

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
tite songs.... cool daz song i guess its back on wit suge! lol
n mac shawn still cold on that phone.... daz give us a collab album wit mac shawn 2!
its 2 many classikz yall put out...

i thought u knew
its goin down
turf stories
p*ssy whipped
smoke plenty
etc etc shid give us that shit

D-TalkX

Best Daz i've heard in God knows how long. It got me hoping he'll do a whole album of non freestyled/recycled lyrics and unmixed beats....but maybe i'm a sucker ha

Daz is dope when he wants to be....quality over quantity is what i'd like tho.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Daz has alwayz been underated as a producer he makes tight ass fuckin beats he's always had the dpg gangsta lbc style of beats too.
Tight work Daz been with you since the early 90's homie i only buy certain muzik now dayz to support the independent shit keep them tracks bangin!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
daz has the ability to make the dopest westcoast tracks and albums out, but he gets pulled down by letting wack producers produce his albums for him like "dj extra large" on the gangsta party album, and also when daz tries to do different sounding shyt, not keeping true to the westcoast gfunk sound, its been comin out wack.
daz needs to stick to makin beats with the westcoast gfunk sound, whether they're real hard tracks, or real smooth tracks, he needs to keep it westcoast gangsta funked out. if he stays with that formula, he will win his fans , and they will want to purchase his product, coz he would be bringin the dopest westcoast shyt out with just straight westcoast classic material.
daz is releasing his albums on the independant, so there's no need to make his music for the teenie boppers watching mtv, coz daz is on the independant, and he only has to make music for his core fanbase, coz they're mainly the ones who will be buyin his records, and they want to hear the westcoast gfunk sound on his album, coz they all grew up listening to his music from the 90's. thats what the fans want to hear, and not no south crunk shyt, or eastcoast shyt, or bubblegum pop shyt.
daz knows what the fans want coz he reads these forums, so its up to him to act on that.

Paul

daz has the ability to make the dopest westcoast tracks and albums out, but he gets pulled down by letting wack producers produce his albums for him like "dj extra large" on the gangsta party album, and also when daz tries to do different sounding shyt, not keeping true to the westcoast gfunk sound, its been comin out wack.
daz needs to stick to makin beats with the westcoast gfunk sound, whether they're real hard tracks, or real smooth tracks, he needs to keep it westcoast gangsta funked out. if he stays with that formula, he will win his fans , and they will want to purchase his product, coz he would be bringin the dopest westcoast shyt out with just straight westcoast classic material.
daz is releasing his albums on the independant, so there's no need to make his music for the teenie boppers watching mtv, coz daz is on the independant, and he only has to make music for his core fanbase, coz they're mainly the ones who will be buyin his records, and they want to hear the westcoast gfunk sound on his album, coz they all grew up listening to his music from the 90's. thats what the fans want to hear, and not no south crunk shyt, or eastcoast shyt, or bubblegum pop shyt.
daz knows what the fans want coz he reads these forums, so its up to him to act on that.

It was John Silva who produced Gangsta Party, same guy who produced Frank & Jesse Story

Dj Extra Large is the guy who done Ride & Creep off of D&G 2, which was a bangin track  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh shyt, yeh you're right.
that was a smooth ass gfunk track.
my bad on confusing dj extra large with the producer who produced the gangsta party album.
i didnt realise dj extra large produced that track
dj extra large also produced "cuz i'm a gangsta" on the d&yg 2 lp, which was a tite track aswell.

whats the story on this ivan johnson guy?.... he co-produced all the daz produced tracks on d&yg 2 , "YG - same day different shit", & "daz dilli - only on tha left side".
supposedly he's from atlanta. i guess this guy kind of took the mike dean role with working on daz's productions

fukk "john silva" , lol
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:29:12 AM by ironmike »

Okka

Dj Extra Large is the guy who done Ride & Creep off of D&G 2, which was a bangin track  8)

One of my favourite tracks/beats from the album, but i remember somebody postin' a track that was recorded before "Ryde & Creep" and it had the same beat (Mack 10 was featured on it, can't remember the other artist though). Anybody remember that?