Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I & King Tech Unite For "If You Ever Hear Me" (New Audio)  (Read 2106 times)

JohnnyL

Man, this track is great.  But it has been indicated that it's not from the "B.O.S.S." album. When does everyone think we're going to hear the next track from that?  Do you think he's going to wait until after the concert this weekend to drop the next track?

EFFeX

Man, this track is great.  But it has been indicated that it's not from the "B.O.S.S." album. When does everyone think we're going to hear the next track from that?  Do you think he's going to wait until after the concert this weekend to drop the next track?

Been wondering this myself, I guess if he doesn't drop one this week we can assume he's going the drop it all at once route?

JohnnyL

Been wondering this myself, I guess if he doesn't drop one this week we can assume he's going the drop it all at once route?

I don't know.  But that would be cool.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I donno maybe he aint gonna even drop tracks from downloadable free version of BOSS like this, he put out 2 great songs in two weeks, i think theres gonna be a pause now. But donno maybe im wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

I donno maybe he aint gonna even drop tracks from downloadable free version of BOSS like this, he put out 2 great songs in two weeks, i think theres gonna be a pause now. But donno maybe im wrong.

Yeah I think we won't hear anything till at least after Paid Dues...

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
This is song is fucken dope!! speechless............................

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

whatz

• Lil Geezy
Dope shit!

Where's the first part from? The comedy thingy?

JohnnyL

Dope shit!

It's sounds like David Alan Grier from his show on Comedy Central called "Chocolate News."  I'm pretty sure that's what it's from.

EFFeX

Dope shit!

It's sounds like David Alan Grier from his show on Comedy Central called "Chocolate News."  I'm pretty sure that's what it's from.

Yup that's where it's from.

Jaydc555

I still bump this song every day

sneikki

• Lil Geezy

me too

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

me too

heavy rotation right here also!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Jaydc555

I had it on repeat on my headphones just now and before I knew it I had listened to the track like 8 times in a row lol.my fav track of his since can I talk to you?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I had it on repeat on my headphones just now and before I knew it I had listened to the track like 8 times in a row lol.my fav track of his since can I talk to you?

I agree 100%, his best track recently are CAN I TALK TO YOU, STILL A MC and IF U EVER HEAR ME (THO THIS ONE IS WHOLE NEW UNIVERSE)

Jaydc555

I didn't check out I'm still a Mc just because I want to save boss for its entirety.yeah can I talk to you every time I hear I have to repeat it 3 times in a row at least his flow and lyrics are crazy and I love the simple southern ish beat with the DJ scratches at the end