Author Topic: "The Brady Rule"  (Read 422 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: "The Brady Rule"
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »
yo imagine the score of some games now, that you cant wrap up the QB when your on the ground. :o

we could be seeing some 73-70 finishes lol.

fuck this new rule though, i am so pissed they made this. >:(

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 04:54:57 AM »
Well i don't think it should be legal to take peoples knees out
Agreed.  But its still ok for certain players....mainly on the Donkeys to do that gay going after defensive players knees to stop them garbage.  AKA cut blocks.

Here's what they shoulda done in the meeting last weekend. 
1.  Have the commisioner say once & for all. THERE WILL BE NO NFL TEAM IN SO CAL EVER cause they don't deserve another.
2.  Get rid of the gay ass icing the kicker thing.  I swear, 90+% of the time teams I hate do it, it works >:( but 90+% of the time people do it on teams I hate, it don't work >:( >:( >:(.  Especially when the team kicks the field goal.  Should be new unwritten rule.
3.  Get rid of the gay ass tuck rule. 
4.   Stop 4cing the Fraudgers down SoCal's throats nearly every week. 
5.  Stop having the sorry ass Raiders on TV on 1st week of MNF.  They don't deserve 2 be there for a long time.  They shoulda put SB runner up Zona on TV instead.
6.  No more having regular season games in Europe.  Its played out now.
7.  16 games & less preseason games.  3 or 4.  No 17 or 18 regular season games.
8.  Stop the grudge against Baltimore.  League & refs.  There's not supposed to be favoritism :nawty:  Fuck them 4 not fining the Steeler player for injuring McGahee on purpose cause he was the 1st rb in a long time that can run successfully against those thugs. 
9.  Refs stop cheating for Brady.  Call the pass interference on the DB's, there's not supposed to be favoritism :nawty:
10. Take the teams away from the owners of the Lions, Raiders & Bengals.  Owners who don't care about winning don't deserve to own a team. 

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »
its bullshit! >:( :grumpy:

way to make the game some soft ass shit, pathetic.
He's the John Wayne glamourboy no.1.  That's what the NFL is all about.  He's the new Elway & the ingratriots are the new Broncos with Elway....when it comes to referee's cheatin >:( 

John Elway = the greatest quaterback to play the game!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 07:50:57 PM »

He's the John Wayne glamourboy no.1.  That's what the NFL is all about.  He's the new Elway & the ingratriots are the new Broncos with Elway....when it comes to referee's cheatin >:( 

I will admit he had great drive to succeed.  And when he was asked who was his favorite receiver, he said the one who's open.  That would be my answer also.  But You got to admit the refs cheated for him a lot.  When he tried to make a comeback lots of those times, refs made bullshit phantom pass interference penalties a lot.  And when Denver did lots of obvious passs interferences that stevie wonder even saw, the refs did nothing.  And that's why they haven't sniffed the SB since he retired. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 08:02:11 AM »
With regards to Elways. Every great QB is relative to the team he was on. If the Steelers never signed Bradshaw in the draft the next draft they would have signed Archie Manning and then he'd be hall of fame multiple Super Bowl winner. How many SBs you think Bradshaw would have had if he was on New Orleans. Also, if the Steelers got Marino like they were going to who knows what that team would have done.

Favre gets drafted by the Cardinals in 91 and stays there. Brady gets drafted by the Bills in 2000. Manning gets drafted by the Lions in 98. Roth gets picked up by the Texans. We may not even know who these guys are  today. They would not have made any playoffs. They would not have been in any who is the best debates. Of course most idiots that think the QB is the be all end all will argue "how do you know that? "If the Bills had Brady and New England didn't the Bills would have won 3 SBs in 4 years." But it's all horse shit. You can study the QBs lucky enough to make the good teams and then decide who played the best based on their performance but I'll always in the back of my mind know that given different circumstances that QB in that team that sucks and no one talks about may have been God QB if he was drafted differently.

Look at Cassel, he could very well plat KC, not learn the system or simply not have the team around and and they could suck next year and the year after and the year after that. But if BRady stayed injured and retired he would have had a gloroius career in Boston. Just like Brady would have been no where if Bledsoe never got hurt.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 08:23:30 PM »

I will admit he had great drive to succeed.  And when he was asked who was his favorite receiver, he said the one who's open.  That would be my answer also.  But You got to admit the refs cheated for him a lot.  When he tried to make a comeback lots of those times, refs made bullshit phantom pass interference penalties a lot.  And when Denver did lots of obvious passs interferences that stevie wonder even saw, the refs did nothing.  And that's why they haven't sniffed the SB since he retired. 

if elway had mike shanahan as a coach his whole career (fuck dan reeves) a lot of shit would be different, i think they would have more superbowl rings..i still dont think they had a chance against the 49ers that year but i think they would've had a better chance against the giants & redskins & elway would have more qb records

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 08:25:47 PM »

if elway had mike shanahan as a coach his whole career (fuck dan reeves) a lot of shit would be different, i think they would have more superbowl rings..i still dont think they had a chance against the 49ers that year but i think they would've had a better chance against the giants & redskins & elway would have more qb records

Redskins play a near perfect game and Williams played as good as anyone in history that game. Same with the Giants.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 09:08:24 PM »
i agree with you, i said they had a better chance at winning didnt say they would've won...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 07:16:13 AM »
i agree with you, i said they had a better chance at winning didnt say they would've won...

They may have kept it closer with Shanahan, but even if they had Sharpe, McCaffrey, and Davis to go with Elway and Shanahan the only team they would stand a chance against would be Washington. Denver was simply not the same level of team that their opponents were in those 3 Superbowls. It's like San Diego vs San Fran. SD had no chance from two weeks before the game started.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 12:27:43 PM »

They may have kept it closer with Shanahan, but even if they had Sharpe, McCaffrey, and Davis to go with Elway and Shanahan the only team they would stand a chance against would be Washington. Denver was simply not the same level of team that their opponents were in those 3 Superbowls. It's like San Diego vs San Fran. SD had no chance from two weeks before the game started.

i have to disagree with you on that one, i believe they could've beat the giants & the skins with that team...but i'm also a broncos fan
"It's like San Diego vs San Fran. SD had no chance from two weeks before the game started" that shit was funny! true though

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »

i have to disagree with you on that one, i believe they could've beat the giants & the skins with that team...but i'm also a broncos fan
"It's like San Diego vs San Fran. SD had no chance from two weeks before the game started" that shit was funny! true though

The Giants were 22 for 25 in the air with 3 passing TDs and 40 total points and they had one of the best defenses in football.

The Skins had 4 TDs in the air and 5 sacks on D with 3 INTs.

I think you're forgetting how good those late 80s teams were. The free agency era wasn't there yet. Take any Superbowl winner from that half of the decade and they'll mop the floor with any of the past winners of this decade. Those Bears, Giants, Skins, or 9ers would be 3 peat winners if the played today. They're teams were just too stacked. Someone once said that the late 80s 94ers' second team, the guys on the bench, could win a Superbowl in today's game.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »
but with that team denver could've produced more offense witch would've kept the giants off the field more i know they had one of the best defenses ever but Elway, Sharpe, McCaffrey, and Davis thats alot of weapons to stop even for the giants...plus Davis as the back would've took alot of pressure off of Elway

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 07:40:06 AM »
but with that team denver could've produced more offense witch would've kept the giants off the field more i know they had one of the best defenses ever but Elway, Sharpe, McCaffrey, and Davis thats alot of weapons to stop even for the giants...plus Davis as the back would've took alot of pressure off of Elway

With LT back there taking any pressure off isn't happening. They wouldn't have been blow outs. Denver may have even had the chance to make a last minute come back drive but in the end both teams would have walked through that Broncos D and O line and Denver would have been outmatched.