Author Topic: LBJ>Kobe Beef(Face it NIK)  (Read 867 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LBJ>Kobe Beef(Face it NIK)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 11:33:10 AM »
We could just ignore NIK, but he will NEVER go away as he is the MOD and has been here the longest and posts more than anyone else (in the history of online forum posting).

true...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »
i think NIK is actually a pretty cool guy

it's nice having a hardcore Laker perspective.  sometimes he says some funny shit, but after talking to the guy on AIM a few times he seems chill.

he needs to learn more bout Football though
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »
i think NIK is actually a pretty cool guy

it's nice having a hardcore Laker perspective.  sometimes he says some funny shit, but after talking to the guy on AIM a few times he seems chill.

he needs to learn more bout Football though

NIK can be a good guy at times and I have always liked him even though we argue a lot but he pissed me off in that thread about Kobe and his wife.  Nik came off real racist in that thread and that bothered me but I have usually thought he was a good guy.  I respect the guys passion for the Lakers because I have that same passion for my teams so I admire that but dude can be so biased sometimes that it's hard to take.

DIP DIP SET SET

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »
One thing LEbron hasn't had a problem with is living up to the hype.   Has their EVER been a more hyped rookie than he was?  You would think it would've been hard to meet the expectations, but I think its safe to say at his young age he is SURPASSING them.   

He'll get an MVP this year as Hack says, and possibly a ring(which I am sure Hack hopes otherwise!).  If not this year, he'll still get a few rings no doubt. 

the reason why nobody has ever been the real NEXT MJ, is one...because no one has been as good as him. Two, no one has been as respected as him ( by the league, the media, the fans, etc.). And three, no one has been as marketable as him.  How many players, OTHER then Lebron...have you legitimated been able to say might even be able to meet TWO of those categories? None.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

teecee

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 07:00:31 PM »
Wasn't this thread about Kobe and LBJ, and not NIK?   You already know NIK is feeling extra special about this attention.

This season, LBJ>Kobe.   However, the playoffs will allow us to truly judge

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 09:39:56 PM »
look, ive gone against all the Laker fans on this...

let me just make something clear...

i argue the fact that LeBron James doesnt get enough credit from LA fans, which is understood because he is the closest thing to Kobe & is made to look like the better player by ESPN & most sports related places.

BUT, LeBron is definatly NOT better than Kobe.

LeBron is having an incredible season & deserving of MVP, imo, but Kobe is still and probably will always be the better player.

LeBron's stats are awesome, but take into concideration the team he is on. he touches the ball on 95% of the possesions every game.

besides Mo & sometimes Z he is basically alone over there (on offense) & shows off the scoring, he can jump like a mother fucker & can pull boards over anyone in the league & VERY IMPRESSIVLY dishes out almost 8 assists a night. :o

but like i said he is basically alone.

Kobe has an amazing cast around him & its only better when Bynum is playing.

he has developed his game where he is a scorer when he needs to be, but a playermaker otherwise & a great decoy who gets the defense all over him & opens up shit for his teammates.

so overall, forget what the stats say because Kobe is better.

Defense - Kobe
Shooting - Kobe
Driving - LeBron (but Kobe is literally the next best)

Kobe is just better, but LeBron is the next best (forget the whole Wade arguement).

so please, let this be the last thread with "Kobe vs. LeBron".

Laker fans arent going to give in & vice versa.

so lock the thread & make it the last one lol (also dont put NIK's name in the thread name anymore, its his goal lol...bad idea).

Rick McCrank

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 12:21:44 AM »
^  he just doesn't get credit from Kobe dick suckers

LB is crazy good these days and makes the Cavs roll like Kobe does the Lakers

LeBron is clearly having the better season....

but until I see him hit some game winners and close out games I gotta go with Kobe on my team

obviously Kobe isn't always good for that last shot and isn't automatic, but right now he's the best thing out there for sure

and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Laker fan

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 01:56:48 AM »
How many threads dedicated to Nik do we need?
word,shits fuckin corny

teecee

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 08:18:32 AM »
^  he just doesn't get credit from Kobe dick suckers

LB is crazy good these days and makes the Cavs roll like Kobe does the Lakers

LeBron is clearly having the better season....

but until I see him hit some game winners and close out games I gotta go with Kobe on my team

obviously Kobe isn't always good for that last shot and isn't automatic, but right now he's the best thing out there for sure

and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Laker fan

Um, if you just watch Cavs games then you WILL see Lebron close out games and hit game winners.  He's been doing it for two straight years.   Does he hit as many as Kobe?  No.  Does he miss as many as Kobe?  No.   Does he get WAY more assists, steals, and rebounds than Kobe in the dying mins?  Yes.  Kobe is still the premier final shot taker though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »
like i said...

he HAS to get more rebounds & assists than Kobe otherwise they wont win.

Kobe has shown in the past he can do all that to win, but now the team around him is so good, he can just do it when he needs too instead of doing it every game.

teecee

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 09:25:13 AM »
like i said...

he HAS to get more rebounds & assists than Kobe otherwise they wont win.

Kobe has shown in the past he can do all that to win, but now the team around him is so good, he can just do it when he needs too instead of doing it every game.

True that.  Exactly why LBJ will win the MVP.   He will win it by a fair amount too, as he will be top two on every single ballot, where as Kobe and Wade will flip flop. 

And to be curious, when has Kobe ever put up an all around stat line like Lebron's???  When he's been on a weaker team, he just shoots more doesn't he?  Maybe 02-03, but even that is a reach and he only shot 45%.  Besides points, all of Lebron's stats (rebounds, steals, blocks, assists) wouyld be CAREER highs for Kobe.  Oh wait, I checked and Kobe once averaged 2.2 steals............

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 09:27:54 AM »
^LeBron is also built much bigger than Kobe, which helps him A LOT with rebounds.

but Kobe is at the point is his career & on the team where he doesnt need to take every shot, even when he's off the Lakers can win, but when he's off he sets up the rest of his team.

LeBron = MVP

Kobe = better player

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 09:37:47 AM »
This again, Ask LeBron he will tell you himself who the better player is.

teecee

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »
This again, Ask LeBron he will tell you himself who the better player is.

Haterats, I still think Kobe is better, but Lebron is having the better season and does more stuff at a higher level.  ITs only a matter of time, and not a lot of time, before Lebron is the best in the game.  He is ONLY 24.  He is improving (defense, post game, jumper).