Author Topic: LBJ>Kobe Beef(Face it NIK)  (Read 865 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LBJ>Kobe Beef(Face it NIK)
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 11:44:43 AM »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »
^^What does that have to do with anything??

DIP DIP SET SET

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »
^^What does that have to do with anything??

This thread is about LeBron vs. Kobe.  That is a poll of 190 NBA players, showing who they would want on their team, (I'm assuming they would want their team to win).  So there is their opinion on the subject.  

teecee

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
Wow, the Cavs held the Mavs to 25 secnd half points and Lebron had 12 assists in 3 quarters.  Cavs are ROLLING.   Joe Smith looking real nice in there.   

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2009, 12:37:29 PM »
This again, Ask LeBron he will tell you himself who the better player is.

Haterats, I still think Kobe is better, but Lebron is having the better season and does more stuff at a higher level.  ITs only a matter of time, and not a lot of time, before Lebron is the best in the game.  He is ONLY 24.  He is improving (defense, post game, jumper). 
No doubt, LeBron is awesome and only being 24 is like WHOA! I just hope dude hasn't peaked early, We have defo seen this happen before with potential torch holder's, anything can happen...

he's defo a What If?/Potential is limitless but like it was mentioned earlier in the thred tho 10 years later this will be a legit discussion.
right now, let's enjoy James, Just like some of us did Penny Hardaway when he was the successor.

teecee

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

Haterats, I still think Kobe is better, but Lebron is having the better season and does more stuff at a higher level.  ITs only a matter of time, and not a lot of time, before Lebron is the best in the game.  He is ONLY 24.  He is improving (defense, post game, jumper). 
No doubt, LeBron is awesome and only being 24 is like WHOA! I just hope dude hasn't peaked early, We have defo seen this happen before with potential torch holder's, anything can happen...

he's defo a What If?/Potential is limitless but like it was mentioned earlier in the thred tho 10 years later this will be a legit discussion.
right now, let's enjoy James, Just like some of us did Penny Hardaway when he was the successor.

Noone was as big of a fan as Penny as me, but to even begin to compare the two is ridiculous.  Lebron has already lead his team to a finals appearance, a 60 win season, and his career avg. is better than Penny's best season.  Not even close.    I agree though, we should all just enjoy the show that the NBA stars have put on this year.  Been a GREAT year for individuals and teams. 

Rick McCrank

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 01:03:29 PM »

Haterats, I still think Kobe is better, but Lebron is having the better season

dude everybody agrees with you.... no one's against you (though you want people to be) chill out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »
Kobe>>>>>Wade>LeBron

end thread.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 07:19:18 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2009, 08:10:07 PM »
Kobe>>>>>Wade>LeBron

end thread.

Career to date
Kobe>Wade>Lebron

NBA 2009
Lebron>Wade>Kobe

Future
Lebron>Kobe>Wade
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 05:26:19 AM »
Kobe>>>>>Wade>LeBron

end thread.
LBJ> Kobe Cow> Wade
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2009, 09:29:36 AM »
Kobe>>>>>Wade>LeBron

end thread.

Career to date
Kobe>Wade>Lebron

NBA 2009
Lebron>Wade>Kobe

Future
Lebron>Kobe>Wade

Kobe's best years are behind him

wade and lebron?? no
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2009, 10:29:48 AM »
only 2 players ever won  a title without another all star..hakeem and rick barry. so dont use the kobe had shaq argument.
Kobe had the ball in his hands when it mattered thats wat counts

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 11:17:31 AM »
only 2 players ever won  a title without another all star..hakeem and rick barry. so dont use the kobe had shaq argument.

Great point!! Welcome back MoSav!!!

DIP DIP SET SET

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »

Shaq was being labeled "the most dominant big man ever" at the time. He was a little more then JUST an All Star.  He was Batman, Kobe was Robin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"