Author Topic: how does hip hop accept..  (Read 891 times)

LOWKEYLOCO

how does hip hop accept..
« on: March 28, 2009, 07:39:35 AM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO
WAYNES TOUNGE KISS WID BABY
TI DOIN CRIME STOPPER COMMERCIALS
RICK ROSS BEING A OFFICER AND LYING ABOUT IT
KANYE BEING IN OPEN SUPPORT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, EVEN ADMITTING TO DRESSING LIKE THEM

IS THIS IS WHAT IT'S COME TO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLE ROUGH NECKS? 8)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 08:02:06 AM by Adon »

LOWKEYLOCO

Re: HOW DOES HIP HOP ACCEPT???????????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 07:40:52 AM »
just curious to see what yaw have to say about it. please no need to get all defensive and personal about your favorite rapper, its a question based on general observation. 8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 07:51:15 AM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO
KANYE BEING IN OPEN SUPPORT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, EVEN ADMITTING TO DRESSING LIKE THEM

IMO..
1. Game's Tattoo: It's his face, I defo would never tat my fucken face. EVER!
2. Wayne's Kiss: I think it's more "Homo" to judge him for it, Dudes basically his fucken dad.
3. T.I.'s commercials.... That's suspect I can't lie.
4. Ro$$ as a CO: Who gives a shit, So dude had a job before Rap... unlike 90% who never worked a day in their life.
5. Kanye/Homosexuality: He was raised by a single mother, it's a wrap/fact that the female trait's would be dominant.
(+ If dude likes it RAW, that's in on him not me.... Still don't change the fact he can drop nice beats)

That & like Jigga said, "What you they eat don't make me shit" (Flipped it a little)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: how does hip hop accept..
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »
Its called being a stan. If you are a stan of someone, you will think they are the shit no matter what and defend them every time someone attacks their credibility.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 11:36:55 AM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO

IMO..
2. Wayne's Kiss: I think it's more "Homo" to judge him for it, Dudes basically his fucken dad.
4. Ro$$ as a CO: Who gives a shit, So dude had a job before Rap... unlike 90% who never worked a day in their life.
5. Kanye/Homosexuality: He was raised by a single mother, it's a wrap/fact that the female trait's would be dominant.
(+ If dude likes it RAW, that's in on him not me.... Still don't change the fact he can drop nice beats)

That & like Jigga said, "What you they eat don't make me shit" (Flipped it a little)

I don't know what goes on in your house but I have NEVER kissed my dad. Not on the cheek and damn sure not on the lips.

Back to the main topic, yeah this is sad. Hip Hop needs to be crucifying some of these dudes but they just embrace them even more. Sad
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 11:47:44 AM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO

1. I don't really care how (male) artists I listen to look like.

2. That was some weird shit..

3. I don't have a problem with that.

4. He just should've said that he was a co and that's it. But it was stupid that he denied it at first.

5. I don't really think he's "supporter" of that community, but then again I don't really care how Kanye dresses.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 12:05:10 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO             yeah its kinda gay but not a reason to stop listening to him
WAYNES TOUNGE KISS WID BABY                       I've never been into wayne. but this was definitely a little gay. but then again his fanbase is mostly 14 year old girls and girls like gay men.
TI DOIN CRIME STOPPER COMMERCIALS                     It's probably a requirement of his sentencing. But even so, whats wrong with wanting to stop crime? Are you saying you support rape and murder?
RICK ROSS BEING A OFFICER AND LYING ABOUT IT         was never down with Rick Ross, but yeah this isn't a good look for him
KANYE BEING IN OPEN SUPPORT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, EVEN ADMITTING TO DRESSING LIKE THEM          I'm not a homophobe so this doesn't really affect me.

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 12:13:22 PM »
Hiphop has gone soft.  10 years ago when there were still artists pushing the envelope, I never would have guessed it would happen.  But regardless, it has.

2euce 7even

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 12:25:39 PM »
never heard about it wtf.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO

1. It didnt. Thats y he changed it.
2. It wasnt a toungue kiss.
3. Because he didnt have a choice as i recall?
4. Because he had a job. As opposed 2 90% of rappers who didnt.
5. Because as Hatesrats said about the single mother thing.

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »
yaw made some good points, and i know it wasnt a tounge  kiss but it definately gay, ( im da only person he kisses? ) did you see fee and aj's reaction? if father's that share dna dont wet lip their sons, how is it so understandable and acceptable for this non official parent hood make kissing on the mouth cool? when you let gay be done before your eyes and let the gay people tell you it isnt gay, and you believe and accept it, somethin is wrong with you. weather you approve of gayness or not, dont deny it when you see it. i guess we have to change the definition of gay now. you dont have to be homophobic in order to identify gayness when you see it 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »
nah you right lowkeyloco
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO

IMO..

I don't know what goes on in your house but I have NEVER kissed my dad. Not on the cheek and damn sure not on the lips.

Back to the main topic, yeah this is sad. Hip Hop needs to be crucifying some of these dudes but they just embrace them even more. Sad
LMAO...yeah whether it's a father figure or not it's still wrong, god damn what went on at Cashmoney back in the day?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
not that were are anyone but the big doggs dont say shit either about the kissin or the gang bangin (wayne n baby)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 06:29:26 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO

IMO..

couldnt have said it any bettter