Author Topic: how does hip hop accept..  (Read 892 times)

LOWKEYLOCO

Re: how does hip hop accept..
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »
to think baby raised wayne like that. hhhhmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! that classifies as molestation, wayne didnt have a choice he was taught since a child that it was cool, shame on baby for that 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 06:56:56 PM »
haha yeah you read what baby said in that "interview" bout the whole deal

to think baby raised wayne like that. hhhhmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! that classifies as molestation, wayne didnt have a choice he was taught since a child that it was cool, shame on baby for that 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 07:51:54 PM »
on a serious note

who gives a fuck

not even mentioned one good artist
stop paying them attention

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 07:59:37 PM »
haha thats waz up

on a serious note

who gives a fuck

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 08:04:26 PM »
on a serious note

who gives a fuck

i feel u but they r the most popular ( the face of hip hop ) is this what the game has come 2?????

ThaRealSupreme

Re: HOW DOES HIP HOP ACCEPT???????????????????????????
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 08:32:55 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO
WAYNES TOUNGE KISS WID BABY
TI DOIN CRIME STOPPER COMMERCIALS
RICK ROSS BEING A OFFICER AND LYING ABOUT IT
KANYE BEING IN OPEN SUPPORT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, EVEN ADMITTING TO DRESSING LIKE THEM

IS THIS IS WHAT IT'S COME TO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLE ROUGH NECKS? 8)

IMO..
1. Game's Tattoo: It's his face, I defo would never tat my fucken face. EVER!
2. Wayne's Kiss: I think it's more "Homo" to judge him for it, Dudes basically his fucken dad.
3. T.I.'s commercials.... That's suspect I can't lie.
4. Ro$$ as a CO: Who gives a shit, So dude had a job before Rap... unlike 90% who never worked a day in their life.
5. Kanye/Homosexuality: He was raised by a single mother, it's a wrap/fact that the female trait's would be dominant.
(+ If dude likes it RAW, that's in on him not me.... Still don't change the fact he can drop nice beats)

That & like Jigga said, "What you they eat don't make me shit" (Flipped it a little)

A butterfly anywhere on a man's body is feminine.
I have four brothers and our father has never ever kissed them on the mouth.
Rick Ross is fucked because he denied being a C.O. like a stupid ass dufus.
Kanye West...I'mma leave him alone because he hasn't been right since his moms died.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 08:51:51 PM »
lol@preme and kanye ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure Wayne is gay those pics of him kissing baby he seemed into it where as in the prom queen video at the end when he kissed that girl it seemed so forced lol.game I enjoy as a rapper but let's face dude is suspect and is fake and he covered because people have him flack about it.kanye is just kanye he's going do and say whatever dude is just out there like that.Rick Ross is a fake like game and anyone who didn't see that from the beginning is an idiot.hip hop in the mainstream is watered down and gimmicky just like rock became many years ago

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure Wayne is gay those pics of him kissing baby he seemed into it where as in the prom queen video at the end when he kissed that girl it seemed so forced lol.game I enjoy as a rapper but let's face dude is suspect and is fake and he covered because people have him flack about it.kanye is just kanye he's going do and say whatever dude is just out there like that.Rick Ross is a fake like game and anyone who didn't see that from the beginning is an idiot.hip hop in the mainstream is watered down and gimmicky just like rock became many years ago

I AGREE FOLKS 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
Are people not supposed to support the gay community? Funny that a lot of black people share that sentiment when they were the societal scapegoats back in the day. "societal", probably a big word for you hip hop retards.

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO
KANYE BEING IN OPEN SUPPORT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, EVEN ADMITTING TO DRESSING LIKE THEM

IMO..
1. Game's Tattoo: It's his face, I defo would never tat my fucken face. EVER!
2. Wayne's Kiss: I think it's more "Homo" to judge him for it, Dudes basically his fucken dad.
3. T.I.'s commercials.... That's suspect I can't lie.
4. Ro$$ as a CO: Who gives a shit, So dude had a job before Rap... unlike 90% who never worked a day in their life.
5. Kanye/Homosexuality: He was raised by a single mother, it's a wrap/fact that the female trait's would be dominant.
(+ If dude likes it RAW, that's in on him not me.... Still don't change the fact he can drop nice beats)

That & like Jigga said, "What you they eat don't make me shit" (Flipped it a little)

I don't know what goes on in your house but I have NEVER kissed my dad. Not on the cheek and damn sure not on the lips.

Back to the main topic, yeah this is sad. Hip Hop needs to be crucifying some of these dudes but they just embrace them even more. Sad

+1

for real, i have never kissed my dad on the lips/cheek/whatever, people are openly accepting this shit. you dudes must live in a weird household if this shit is fine with you.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 10:01:49 PM »
Maybe in Europe its normal for dudes to kiss on eachother like in India when dudes walk around holding hands

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 11:15:35 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO

I don't know why rappers & athletes are obsessed with tattoos.  Some of them look nasty with all of it on them.  Kanye has a gay cousin, who came out to him.  But the way he dresses....Just because he's not dressing like a typical thug like most rappers do doesn't mean he's gay or dressing gay.  Not sure which crime stopper commercials you talking about with T.I. but he's looking out for the youth & trying to prevent them from doing the same bad choices he did.  Jail isn't cool or keeping it real.  It's failure. 

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 07:32:07 AM »
kanye said himself he dressess like gays, and im talking about the commercial where ti says hey i know yaw know me as tip but im here to tell yaw about another tip lol 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 08:29:41 AM »
Are people not supposed to support the gay community? Funny that a lot of black people share that sentiment when they were the societal scapegoats back in the day. "societal", probably a big word for you hip hop retards.

Chill the fuck out