Author Topic: makavelithedon vs. Indecisive  (Read 490 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
makavelithedon vs. Indecisive
« on: September 12, 2002, 06:27:46 AM »
Aight then, I'ma spit as soon as possible, my verse will definitely be here by Sunday evening

REMEMBER THE RULES

> 20 bars max
> Kru votes allowed (EXPLAINED !!)
> No dickridin / bitch votes
> All votes need explanation
> First to 4 votes (3-0 K.O.)

Don't overlook the bar limit and Elite/Devious Assailants members PLEEZE explain ur votes properly
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re: makavelithedon vs. Indecisive
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2002, 11:47:04 PM »
Ayo, my verse will be up after you spit, say on monday or sometime next week, it will be up i promise!

Indecisive
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2002, 11:23:46 AM »
You couldn't ~defeat shit~ wit ya ~weak ~ Karate ~techniques kid ~ // {{1}}
~"Elite" bitch ? ~ u'ze a "rook" and better to ~flee quick ~//
~believe this ~ more than the ~Bible, mak ~ ~writin packed ~//
with skillz that label you "Don ~Wack"~, just to get the Elite a ~"title" back ~// {{2}}
~closely listen ~ when I ~blow this chicken's ~ brain out ~ferociously kickin ~ his ass//
~post ya shit then ~, or hide like a "snail", catch you with "slugs" to let ya ~know the difference~//
you made a ~mistake - you accepted~, ~fake and rejected~ like with "multis", this is a ~blatant "misconception"~// {{3}}
~dissect it~, ~I affect kids~, ~respect it~ and ~check shit~ gettin ~hectic~//
~watch ya "step" kid~, cuz I'm like a "landmine" not yet ~detected~//
I ~kick chords off~, my fast flow's a ~quick torture~ and my ~ sick raw stuff~ could ~evict Portsmoth~// {{4}}
my shit's ~exposin ya~, you wacker than Nelly with ~dysphonia~ and this like bein buried alive with ~claustrophobia~//
my ~metaphoruses ~ cut like ~swords ~, I "rip" mics so hard you hear ~"torn" choruses ~//
Assailants, we ~warriorz~ you ~whores boring us~ are only cannon fodder ~supporting us~//
~four more~ on the ~score board plus~ how many you ever diss, there's ~more of us~// {{5}}
I recommend ~evadin us~, the ~dangerous~ MC ~blazin ya~ "DOGG'S", hence ~makin ya~ addicted to ~"ANGEL dust"~ (get it?)//
I wouldn't "bite" in ~"Transsylvania"~, kill you "coldly" while ~"flamin ya"~// {{6}}
ain't no ~buckin me now~, this is "coitus interruptus" – you'll stop ~"fuckin" around~// {{7}}

{{1}}: Indecisive does Karate
{{2}}: Indecisive's original username is "tha don"
{{3}}: Remember he didn't know whut multis are...
{{4}}: Gareefa & Indy both are from Portsmoth
{{5}}: Y'all don't know the complete line-up...
{{6}}: Vampires are from Transsylvania
{{7}}: Coitus Interruptus is when u have sex and pull your dick out again before you cum

------------------------------------------------------------
No beef btw...M Dogg, I don't wanna be involved in ur war with mack unless u diss me...so calm down with the kru disses, I'm kool wit you, really

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 02:52:41 AM »
ayo... soz man i bin away.. i will post it up sometime this week promise... and about ya ryhme, i liked it, i think you mite just take this one, coz my styles gone downhill since.. so it will be up soon this week!

Indecisive.. Peace ya'll :(
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2002, 07:15:30 AM »
I wrote it quite quickly cuz on Sunday evening I was like "oh shit, I said this weekend", at least I'd already written the first few bars before. Yeah, I'ma give u sum time to post cuz Gareefa told me u couldn't be online alot. Just bring it up as soon as possible, the voting could take long enuff...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 11:08:03 AM »
Gareefa told me u couldn't be online alot. Just bring it up as soon as possible, the voting could take long enuff...

Damn right i did lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 11:24:37 AM »
lol. I'm waitin...

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2002, 03:20:41 AM »
iight... the ryhme will be up tomorow which is friday in my time, so it will be up before the end of the week days!

peace mak!

Indecisive!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2002, 11:39:40 PM »
Checkin in...

-- ( Introduction )

Hope you found the difference when inspectin this battle between mak-n-indy/
Indy's straight up with personal disses, when comparing to mak, but he's jus whack-n-flimsy/
Labelled himself under a well known mourned rapper, now he thinks he's 2pac-n-trendy/
As i pronounce your death coz my tracks include multi's wont evade em, coz this tracks-gained-plenty/
This battles like a case, its closed, with a 3-0 lockdown, this code cant be broken, as maks-brains-empty/

-- ( Chapter 1 - 2 )

Settin you back like the clocks, coz i got this victory tied down in a "simplistical-timelock"/
Unable to fight "back", an ounce of "intelligence" with you surely "lack" i finished you with a "lyrical-ryhmeblock"/
Your verse of "irrelevence" went from pure "slack" to totally "whack", officially uncapable of a "mystical-ryhme-shock"/
You couldnt connect at my wave-length if you had wires for veins and a secure legallised satellite-connection/
When face-to-face you got slave-strength comparing to my lyrical-rupture of your mental and my criptonite-infection/
Im layin you down like underlay, coz you need support, especially once i erase-ya-face, givin you an uppercut to flip-you-in-tha-rite-direction/

-- ( Chapter 1 - 3 )

You slipped more times than in an ice-show-performance/
Outta your "roll", with loss of mouth "control", coz indecisive thriced-flow-endurance/
Now watch as i blaize-the-fakes and overtake these regulated-slugs/
Jealous young fools, when we win this battle coz we topped with icin coz we glazed-the-cakes once they felt the wrath of us educated-thugs/
Now watch as you gaize-into-space as you made out to look like fools, attemptin sympathy, and infatuated-hugz/
Your steppin outta ya league, with this elite member, this battle like one-way-traffic you losin is "tragic" this battle legislated......-dougs/

-- ( Outro )

Makaveli is thick-n-phony probably bitten coz he cant compete against me  and made the wrond decision, he jus one of logics-cronies/
You think you respected coz of your rise-in-fame, fuck your followed, coz people tryin to figure out your fuckin long name, its longer than "bolony"/
I be puttin you up-in-smoke with this flame, burn ya face like a detol-lighter, be souring up higher than you or a brand spankin jet-fighter/

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2002, 05:39:48 AM »
Logics cronie ??? U need to explain that. However...

V O T E ! ! !

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2002, 06:00:06 AM »
Mak took this one.. He came with straight heat.... indy's was good.. But in comparision didnt really touch mak's verse

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2002, 08:42:14 AM »
Killuminati flowed nice, i could picture that shit on audio, he was spittin nice, but i liked Indecisives wordplay better

vote Indecisive
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2002, 09:26:33 AM »
Aight 1-1

More votes pleeze

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2002, 06:02:20 AM »
my vote goes to mak,indescives got better...some of his multis were actually multi's but mak was mo personal and had better structure

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2002, 07:17:03 AM »
2 - 1

more votes would be appreciated