Author Topic: Lexapro (Anti-depressant)  (Read 352 times)

DTG Entertainment

Lexapro (Anti-depressant)
« on: April 02, 2009, 05:38:38 PM »
Anyone dealt with this shit? I like my adderall to help me fight off anxiety, depression, etc. However, I am out because my supplier is out. Lol. My friend told me to try Lexapro and he gave me about five of them. He's gotten past the placebo stage and he said they worked really good for him. They didn't really do shit for me except give me dry mouth. Anyone ever had one and did they work for you?

OchoCinco

Re: Lexapro (Anti-depressant)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 05:45:52 PM »
fuck that, just watch a funny movie 8)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 05:46:36 PM »
Snort some coke, you'll be alright.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »
fuck that, just watch a funny movie 8)

Haha. Comedy movies aren't comedic for me. :P Also, in regards to the coke thing, haven't fucked with it yet. ;) The prices are too high for my money.

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 05:51:02 PM »
Cokes only good until its gone.well until you stab rob a Jew and then bam you got money for coke AND whores!hookers and blow is the way Jesus wanted us to live.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 05:52:22 PM »
Cokes only good until its gone.well until you stab rob a Jew and then bam you got money for coke AND whores!hookers and blow is the way Jesus wanted us to live.

Sounds about right if you don't take the bible literally like a Fundamentalist.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure he says thou shalt snortheth coketh off thy Harletts rump somewhere in exodus

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 05:56:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure he says thou shalt snortheth coketh off thy Harletts rump somewhere in exodus

It's also on a shirt. Lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »
That would go well with my jacket that reads Jesus died for our sins.if I don't sin he died for nothing.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 06:01:13 PM »
That would go well with my jacket that reads Jesus died for our sins.if I don't sin he died for nothing.

Haha.

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 06:02:02 PM »
Listen... u dont need anti- depressants.. honestly all u need is a positive mindstate.. go ahead and discover new hobbies, meet new people, take on new friends, travel, work out, etc.. U dont need these, they will ruin ur life.. You will find in time that u will need them to feel any sort of euphoria.. stop it before its too late.. Just be strong and good luck.
- the girl who loves X   :laugh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
Lol I was just about to bag on you until I saw how you signed out.classy.*pats floydness on the donkey for a job well done

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »
Listen... u dont need anti- depressants.. honestly all u need is a positive mindstate.. go ahead and discover new hobbies, meet new people, take on new friends, travel, work out, etc.. U dont need these, they will ruin ur life.. You will find in time that u will need them to feel any sort of euphoria.. stop it before its too late.. Just be strong and good luck.

Well, I have been on different pills for about three years. I have a few social issues and a few issues with depression, I am a pretty functional member of society. I just don't show my discomfort around people, and when I get really down the pills help me out. The Lexapro don't do shit, and Adderall and some off brand pain killer called Tramadol have became my pills of choice because Oxycodone's make me nauseated. I do positive things, but it's pretty hard to keep a positive mind state when everything else around you is rather shit. Thanks for the advice though, and people often describe the feeling of Lexapro like that of X. Lol. I've never tried really of the harder stuff like Coke, X, Dope, LSD, or Meth. What's X like?

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 06:10:11 PM »

Yeah, unless you have a chemical imbalance like I do. I don't think you understand since you haven't had to experience such things (or am I wrong?)

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »

Well, I have been on different pills for about three years. I have a few social issues and a few issues with depression, I am a pretty functional member of society. I just don't show my discomfort around people, and when I get really down the pills help me out. The Lexapro don't do shit, and Adderall and some off brand pain killer called Tramadol have became my pills of choice because Oxycodone's make me nauseated. I do positive things, but it's pretty hard to keep a positive mind state when everything else around you is rather shit. Thanks for the advice though, and people often describe the feeling of Lexapro like that of X. Lol. I've never tried really of the harder stuff like Coke, X, Dope, LSD, or Meth. What's X like?

Try it.. I feel like everyone needs to try x at least once.. It feels like pure heaven.. Coke? I tried it once and I hated it but go figure some like it.. LSD never tried.. Meth is pure SHIT... dont even get into that one.. Im speaking of x like its healthy.. its not at all lol but it is beautiful. :-\