Author Topic: we made you news by em  (Read 1280 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: we made you news by em
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 06:19:40 PM »
oh boy on some without me shit...he still aint moved on from that first single...im still looking forward to hearing this more for the dre beat but now i hear its back on some corny without me shit, im getting less hyped each minute. First crack a bottle and if this is some wack shit i'll be dissapointed.

I kinda agree with wcsoldier, naturally im interested in the album but i have a bad feeling about it the closer it gets. The groupies will love eminem regardless of whatever he puts out. Some people think he was on some other shit on encore lol but lets be real, the first single was a joke on that album and this could be terrible too.

Regardless, still excited about hearing the first single but i would have had more hype for this before eminem starts comparing it to without me lol

could still be decent though u never know!!

pz!

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 06:23:46 PM »
ok u guys are gay everyone knows singles are the best songs on an album (most of the time:P) and so this song is going to be fire and wit dre on itttt wattttttttttttt it might even get soo big dat it might speed up the process of detox and get dre motivated lol

lol u guys are thinking wowww all this dude thinks about is detox lol but yoooo detox is like the only album where u can hear the greatest producer rap with some of ur favourite rappers: kurupt, maybe crooked, snoop (snoop on a dre album is always live), eminem, maybe game, maybe rakim :P, maybe raekwon, maybe rza, ice cube, NAS, JAY, nuff more like yooo

but uhh ya u guys are stupid for thinking this song is gonna suck.
actually singles are rarely the best songs on the album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 07:04:58 PM »
ok u guys are gay everyone knows singles are the best songs on an album (most of the time:P) and so this song is going to be fire and wit dre on itttt wattttttttttttt it might even get soo big dat it might speed up the process of detox and get dre motivated lol

lol u guys are thinking wowww all this dude thinks about is detox lol but yoooo detox is like the only album where u can hear the greatest producer rap with some of ur favourite rappers: kurupt, maybe crooked, snoop (snoop on a dre album is always live), eminem, maybe game, maybe rakim :P, maybe raekwon, maybe rza, ice cube, NAS, JAY, nuff more like yooo

i cant even think of one lol.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 07:50:55 PM »

i cant even think of one lol.

Ten years ago the singles were the best tracks, now, not so much...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
were down to a day! 8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2009, 10:15:26 AM »

I am probably going to get dissed for this but I thought The Real Slim Shady and Without Me, were pretty damn good.

"Watches Karma drop"

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2009, 10:28:44 AM »

I am probably going to get dissed for this but I thought The Real Slim Shady and Without Me, were pretty damn good.

"Watches Karma drop"

I agree, talking from a Single point of view both songs were very commercially appealing.

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2009, 10:29:27 AM »
People hate on Encore and Em's goofy side but after all is said and done people will look back and appreciate his range as an artist. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »
^there were some songs on Encore i was bumpin for a while when it first dropped, but too many fillers.

bolded songs are good songs

1. Evil Deeds (i liked it)
2. Never Enough (loved that Em, 50 & Nate collab)
3. Yellow Brick Road (great message & definatly a thumbs up)
4. Like Toy Soldiers (could be the best song on the album, great song)
5. Mosh (wasn't his best political song, imo; but it definatly wasnt a bad song)
6. Puke (first below average song on the album; even if it was enjoyable, to me, still wasnt good & bad filler)
7. My First Single (i dont know what the fuck he was thinking, one of his worst songs, imo)
8. Rain Man (beat was DOPE, but wasted with terrible lyrics, going after Superman, just a shit track)
9. Big Weenie (lyrically, in the verses he wasnt all that bad, it was enjoyable; but it was way too childish for me, BAD)
10. Just Lose It (Em definatly "lost it" on this track; his worst single for an album, imo)
11. Ass Like That (another one of Eminem's worst songs ever, he just got silly)
12. Spend Some Time (really liked this song, one of my personal favorites off the album; great message)
13. Mockingbird (i still think "Hailey's Song" was better, but this is definatly not far behind & it was a good track)
14. Crazy In Love (i was liking it lyrically, but it was just missing something; but this is a toss-up between good & bad)
15. One Shot 2 Shot (not the best Eminem & D-12 song, but it was pretty good imo)
16. Encore (one of my favorite songs on the album & a great way to go out, loved it)

Bonus Tracks

1. We As Americans (should have made the album cut over something; a GREAT song by Em)
2. Love You More (>>>Crazy In Love; they should have switched, imo)
3. Ricky Ticky Toc (didn't care for it lol)

counting the bonus cd; 11 out of 19 songs were good, imo.

by far his worst album, but still had some good music on it; as long as he doesnt have RETARDED songs on there, which i dont think is possible because he clearly made his worst songs ever on this cd & i dont think he can go lower than those.

even Eminem using autotune is better that some of those songs lol.

but yeah, his worst album, still had some good songs on there.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »
The production was straight so I won't waste any words discussing that aspect of Encore.

Most agree that his serious tracks on Encore were straight but have problem with his comical side.  I enjoy the comical side presented on Encore.

For example, Rain Man was straight lyrically.  This song is not about going after Superman.  It addresses his critics and presents contradictions to their critiques.  Additionally, he concludes, "And I don't gotta make no god damn sense.  I just did a whole song and I didn't say shit."  Rain Man, the movie, is about an autistic savant and Eminem plays with this as a version of himself.   Shit is straight dope.

My life isn't always about being serious or a struggle so I appreciate Em's goofy shit that's got a nice flow.  He doesn't act like it's not what it is.  I'm not always in the mood for it but I don't hate it.  Just relax when you bump the comical shit.  It's not supposed to be taken serious.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »
I prefer the comical side from SSLP and MMLP. If this album is any less I will be disappointed.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2009, 12:38:15 PM »
thats cool man. for me, encore boiled down to:

4. Like Toy Soldiers
8. Rain Man (waste of a good beat, but not offensively bad)
16. Encore (one of my favorite songs on the album & a great way to go out, loved it)

mocking bird was ok too... i wouldn't put it on outside of listening to the album but its aight

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2009, 01:58:04 PM »
^there were some songs on Encore i was bumpin for a while when it first dropped, but too many fillers.

bolded songs are good songs

1. Evil Deeds (i liked it)
3. Yellow Brick Road (great message & definatly a thumbs up)
4. Like Toy Soldiers (could be the best song on the album, great song)
5. Mosh (wasn't his best political song, imo; but it definatly wasnt a bad song)
6. Puke (first below average song on the album; even if it was enjoyable, to me, still wasnt good & bad filler)
7. My First Single (i dont know what the fuck he was thinking, one of his worst songs, imo)
8. Rain Man (beat was DOPE, but wasted with terrible lyrics, going after Superman, just a shit track)
9. Big Weenie (lyrically, in the verses he wasnt all that bad, it was enjoyable; but it was way too childish for me, BAD)
10. Just Lose It (Em definatly "lost it" on this track; his worst single for an album, imo)
11. Ass Like That (another one of Eminem's worst songs ever, he just got silly)
12. Spend Some Time (really liked this song, one of my personal favorites off the album; great message)
13. Mockingbird (i still think "Hailey's Song" was better, but this is definatly not far behind & it was a good track)
14. Crazy In Love (i was liking it lyrically, but it was just missing something; but this is a toss-up between good & bad)
15. One Shot 2 Shot (not the best Eminem & D-12 song, but it was pretty good imo)

Bonus Tracks

1. We As Americans (should have made the album cut over something; a GREAT song by Em)
2. Love You More (>>>Crazy In Love; they should have switched, imo)
3. Ricky Ticky Toc (didn't care for it lol)

counting the bonus cd; 11 out of 19 songs were good, imo.

by far his worst album, but still had some good music on it; as long as he doesnt have RETARDED songs on there, which i dont think is possible because he clearly made his worst songs ever on this cd & i dont think he can go lower than those.

even Eminem using autotune is better that some of those songs lol.

but yeah, his worst album, still had some good songs on there.

Co-sign all those tracks, and those tracks were dope. Spend Some Time is illll

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2009, 02:01:14 PM »
^no doubt! 8)

i really dont think Em can go worse than this album though.

Relapse should be good.

Relapse 2? i dont know, i guess i'll make a prediction after the first one lol.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2009, 04:12:43 PM »

"Watches Karma drop"

lol no need for anyone to drop your karma homie but for real i even admit, real slim shady blew the fuck up and was 'hot' for its time while corny but not ott corny like without me. That was kinda the demise of eminem imo, he fucked up big with that and then the just loose it track or whatever it was called...it was even worse.

His first two singles from his first two albums did they thang though, i cant hate. IMO without me was terrible though.

As for first single, alot of great albums have had amazing first singles.

pz