Author Topic: it's funny that 50 cent's "i'm supposed to die tonight" sounds like Dre's work  (Read 572 times)

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
not to mention that i think that it beats the actual work of Dre on The Massacre; i wasn't feeling Dre's stuff on there.
[/color]

Dre only produced 2 tracks off the whole album...not much of a competition to "beat"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
not to mention that i think that it beats the actual work of Dre on The Massacre; i wasn't feeling Dre's stuff on there.
[/color]

Dre only produced 2 tracks off the whole album...not much of a competition to "beat"
i know, but that doesn't make it an unfair comparison

Matty

the bass is pretty tight on this track but the cheap sounding, shortened snares are a staple of eminems production.

MediumL

outta control remix was my fav thing from the massacre
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

am i tha only 1 who stopped fuckin wit dat track 2/3 weeks after it came out... it was a cool track 4 wat it waz but nothing to keep clinging onto in tha future.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

am i tha only 1 who stopped fuckin wit dat track 2/3 weeks after it came out

yes you were lmao.

that song was DOPE! & the OG from the album was a straight BANGER! 8)

Matty

the remix is a CLASSIC dre beat. laid back banger and better than anything we've heard from dre in years (except perhaps imagine). strictly speaking it wasn't from the massacre, just on the rerelease and as a bonus on the mobb deep album. if 50 wasn't such a bitch it could have been their single.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope track.  Aside from a couple tracks The Massacre goes hard. 

No doubt, gets way too much hate

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've actually thought that this track was produced by Dre until I saw this thread.  :D

I guess you learn something new every day.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the remix is a CLASSIC dre beat. laid back banger and better than anything we've heard from dre in years (except perhaps imagine). strictly speaking it wasn't from the massacre, just on the rerelease and as a bonus on the mobb deep album. if 50 wasn't such a bitch it could have been their single.

Both beats were ill.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

OchoCinco

u r actually in love with dre arnt u

BiggBoogaBiff

WHO ISNT....................................................... DETOX    RELAPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Did Eminem just lip sync word "nigga"?

he actually says it in "What's The Difference" on The Up In Smoke Tour DVD

[/color]

That Em beat is tight. Em deserves more credit for his productions..he's better than ur average producer. My fav Em beat is "Lady" from Obie's album 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

was that a shot at me?  :laugh:

I've actually thought that this track was produced by Dre until I saw this thread.  :D

I guess you learn something new every day.
lol! what a coincidence  ;D

yeah; the remix is a lot better than the official "Dre" material on the massacre